Honeykomb Brazy has been released from prison

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's a talent but still to wild for his own good.And he's from an untapped market,Alabama where very few artist have came outta but he needs to relocate his family and himself and finish what he started.

Stay off of live,unless if its to promote himself and music cause their watching and the next step for him is the feds and he can't beat them.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Alabama rapper who was safer in prison than on the street.

Nigs was looking for him, couldn't get to him in jail so they burned down his house...with grandparents inside.
I'm pretty sure he knows but just like the rest of these dudes always wanna act like they don't know who someone is.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
niggas gonna be on his head before the week is out.
won't be long before he's in another shootout recorded on FB live.
These dudes never learn nor change after they get out of prison.

Its a damn shame but it's what it is.

Also, you would think he would chill and turn his life around and move different after his grandparents got killed with their house burned down since his opps couldn't get to him.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These dudes never learn nor change after they get out of prison.

Its a damn shame but it's what it is.

Also, you would think he would chill and turn his life around and move different after his grandparents got killed with their house burned down since his opps couldn't get to him.

Just reading that gives me the chills.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't know anything about him if not for BGOL. I don't follow rap or what the youngsters are into at all.

Bgol keeps me at least somewhat current.
That situation was everywhere about him though when they showed his grandparents house getting burned down. That's what I was talking about.

So, I'm sure a lot of people saw that which is how they knew who he was.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Nigga I just did a tribute thread to a Japanese City Pop singer who died last week.

I don't listen to this shit, who is this motherfucker?
Not his music fam, I'm talking about when his grandparents house got burned down.

Do you remember that?

If not then that's fine!

Last edited:

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
niggas gonna be on his head before the week is out.
won't be long before he's in another shootout recorded on FB live.
It's going to be a full on production, shot in LOG, color graded, and scored by the finest beatmakers. From all types of angles... They're even going to have drone footage....

I kid, I hope he lives a long and prosperous life after lockup.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Not his music fam, I'm talking about when his grandparents house got burned down.

Do you remember that?

If not then that's fine!
I hope they lived that's wild af yo. Hope they caught them bitch ass niggaz who did that.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Nah, sadly they're dead.
I hate both sides of them young niggaz. The honeykomb dude and his opps that killed both his grandparents. We always say niggaz like these need to be on their own island just slaughtering each other and far from us. That's such a big part of the family tree that has been taken out shit is sad af.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I hate both sides of them young niggaz. The honeykomb dude and his opps that killed both his grandparents. We always say niggaz like these need to be on their own island just slaughtering each other and far from us. That's such a big part of the family tree that has been taken out shit is sad af.
Yeah, man shit sad.

It's even more fucked up that he's laughing like shit is sweet when he was the one who got his grandparents killed.