BGOL Investor
FkX6Tm5XoAAcBh8

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ol" come out James they caught us..."

1.Motherfucka don't said my name
2.He gave me up to the police

I don't have to worry about snitches cause I ain't doing crime and possibly the little dirt I might do,no one knows but me and if you report that I'm still going to eat,you know what I'm talking about.Sooo

If you're a working legit person,stop concerning yourself with prison politics,the streets and snitching,that doesn't concern you and dial 9-1-1 if you need to.I don't like the pig's and I try not to call them at all,less contact is the best contact but if I need them I will dial 9-1-1.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Ol" come out James they caught us..."

1.Motherfucka don't said my name
2.He gave me up to the police

I don't have to worry about snitches cause I ain't doing crime and possibly the little dirt I might do,no one knows but me and if you report that I'm still going to eat,you know what I'm talking about.Sooo

If you're a working legit person,stop concerning yourself with prison politics,the streets and snitching,that doesn't concern you and dial 9-1-1 if you need to.I don't like the pig's and I try not to call them at all,less contact is the best contact but if I need them I will dial 9-1-1.
Couldn't have said it better than that!
4KIWtM6.gif

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
OP's got a new schtick from when he was viralnova...... he's the Wendy Williams of rap gossip now
This new username has been burned OP

burn-notice-michael-weston.gif

Last edited:

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
You right...I listened to it again...I think he meant females was brought in for him because of his status...gonna keep it moving on this one though...his statement is unnecessarily ambiguous which is odd...its the kind of thing most men would want to be very clear about

I think he had a Book coming out and he was tryin to leave it up in the air so people would buy the book to see if it was true what he was insinuating.

But still i woudn't even play like that to even sell something but oh well.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He said he a real street nig and said ya got no status.. was he trying to say he fucked a female correction officer or had chicks slide him some buns on visitation?.. I know a few that did that..but I don’t know was he trying to say that
Mannnnnnn.....

Let's hope.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Didn't this guy admit to sucking a nigga's dick in jail? If so, anything that comes out of your filthy cum drenched mouth after that is misinformation to me anyway.