HOTDAMNIROCK: Explains Why He Hasn't Posted on Youtube for a Year.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Man, I pray for bro. Glad he could be open about everything and I hope that helps to give him some resolve.

Makes me wonder what could be going on. You know these cacs poisoning the water, building over toxic waste sites and using lead paint. Plus the American diet is a death wish. Plus, just stress will do this shit to you.

cartempire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I actually used to see this cat around all the time then that patrice o'neal stuff can out and poof he was gone, but now to hear this is very depressing I hope he can get thru this smh

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was wondering what happened to him I followed his podcast for 3 years... then nothing dude disappeared. Saw this this morning shit was sad, 2016 is absolutely the WORST YEAR for a lot of people. My mistress 2 weeks ago found out she has leukemia, my ex brother in law sister was a chief commander in the Wilmington Delaware fire dept ( made national news as the 1st Black female firefighter to die while on duty) she just died last week/ she was in a fire that some dumb bitch that got mad at her boyfriend and arson the shit( and the house collapsed on 3 fire fighters all died

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn man, health problems aren't a game. Especially when docs don't know WTF is going on. Yeah, the other shit that went on sucked. But that shits whatever. I hope the brother gets healthy.

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
All I can say is never be too prideful to tell your loved ones you love them, because they can be gone in the blink of an eye.

Aside from the physical health issues, I can imagine the potential mental health issues that can onset as a result of going through all of that shit.. :smh:

Life is harder than most people think.....I really hope 2017 is his year of triumph.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was thinking about the 365 days video from a while ago and wanted to check to see if he posted anything after. I couldn't think of his username so the only thing I could of to find his page was putting in Patrice O'neal thief on Youtube and after the Amy Schumer videos his page came up. It's a shame about how he'll be remembered but he not only bit from another comic but he bit from a dead comic.