Houston we have a problem….

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yeah ...I'm calling bullshit on this. And this "report" is literally based on nothing. More Htown slander. :smh:
Lmao, well I stay in Baytown and that apartment complex…

Smh, that’s after doing three bombs and putting that white powder shit down

When I was working there, I was talking to a coworker who lives in Baytown. I told her where I stayed, she was like, “No Primo, don’t go there it’s roach vile”

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

When I was working there, I was talking to a coworker who lives in Baytown. I told her where I stayed, she was like, “No Primo, don’t go there it’s roach vile”
Baytown? You went to Lee or Sterling?

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor

BAYTOWN??? You're surprised that a shitty complex in the middle of a stanking, refinery hell hole has roach problems?? Man...Baytown IS NOT Houston, bruh. Not by any stretch. Houston is known for a lot of shit but roach infestations ain't one of 'em. :smh:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
BAYTOWN??? You're surprised that a shitty complex in the middle of a stanking, refinery hell hole has roach problems?? Man...Baytown IS NOT Houston, bruh. Not by any stretch. Houston is known for a lot of shit but roach infestations ain't one of 'em. :smh:
Tell that to theshaderoom

They must have went around inspecting

:lol:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We got a lot of rats in ATL. They came out during COVID when less people were outside. Not as much as that city known for rat infestation but too much for my liking.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
Houston has got to have the worst fucking drivers in the country. Muthafuckas will make a turn in the center lane and think the person they almost hit is in the wrong. You will have muthafuckas that will be left lane and will try and make right turn 3 lanes over.