I don’t think rest stops or parking lots were designed for this....oh well

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
cfb252f7a7709a00f03ab1427a36b9f47cf7a482.jpg

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Wow…. Years back, I had a chick outrun me a few times a week on the freeway coming home from work. First time, I flagged her ass at the 5 mile marker, she pulled over to the rest stop and I followed her.

She put her strap in her purse and came over to my ride. We talked for awhile and exchanged numbers and a few hours later, she was choking on my dick.

I had NO IDEA so much shit went down at the rest stop.

Matter fact, any other time we got together - there were folks coming and leaving regularly. Coworkers. Bosses. Neighbors. All kinda shit going down.

:lol:

oNE

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Aren't those fag gathering spots? Your bitch ass would know. Reenacting that scene from Something about Mary
:smh: :puke:

Speaking of I gave your meemaw a cow lick the other night
:jackoff:

Said she was outta fructese
:itsawrap:
More of your exquisite knowledge of faggotry & get together spots
More of your 8th grade mom jokes
More just embarrassing your self

Concentrate on the thousands you're making on book sales....your're making waaay more with them vs. on your knees tricking in the bathroom stall of the gay club that you frequent

FAGGOTRY-FOR-DUMMIES.jpg

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Baby steps, when you fucking in phone booths or deserted train platforms get back at me

Wait.. what??

THATS CRAZY.

I swear man, I was banging chicks out in odd, random spaces, really thought we was doing something but NO, not really.

oNE

madgoose

International
International Member
Wait.. what??

THATS CRAZY.

I swear man, I was banging chicks out in odd, random spaces, really thought we was doing something but NO, not really.

oNE

How about getting head at 100mph driving along the motorway (what you lot call "the freeway") @BigDaddyBuk see what these guys (@ShortyCumStain) got me doing, to cover my arse in case they get a bit mivey I got to post with dictionaries, theasaurus and a translator.

Phone booths?!? Ima need to know how that shit goes down!

5864868.jpg

I should have put box, phone box, a public payphone. Like the one that they killed the Columbian King Tito using when Frank White was released from prison in "King of New York".

Yeah, I couldn't leave you counting toes and multiplying fingers working it out. A booth is little more than a roof over your head to keep you dry should the sprinkler system in the building start.
I wasn't trying to be overly boasty but obviously, there is a touch of being braggadicious when you're trying to make your story a little "more" than the next guys.

But seriously @yureeka9 the deed was done standing up.

Fuck knows how many times somwething has gone down at a wind breaker style bus stop open but with 2 partition style walls. Only when and the girl would just kneel on the floor and give me head while I sat on the bench.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How about getting head at 100mph driving along the motorway (what you lot call "the freeway") @BigDaddyBuk see what these guys (@ShortyCumStain) got me doing, to cover my arse in case they get a bit mivey I got to post with dictionaries, theasaurus and a translator.

I should have put box, phone box, a public payphone. Like the one that they killed the Columbian King Tito using when Frank White was released from prison in "King of New York".

Yeah, I couldn't leave you counting toes and multiplying fingers working it out. A booth is little more than a roof over your head to keep you dry should the sprinkler system in the building start.
I wasn't trying to be overly boasty but obviously, there is a touch of being braggadicious when you're trying to make your story a little "more" than the next guys.

But seriously @yureeka9 the deed was done standing up.

Fuck knows how many times somwething has gone down at a wind breaker style bus stop open but with 2 partition style walls. Only when and the girl would just kneel on the floor and give me head while I sat on the bench.

:cheers:You a wild dude! :lol: :lol: :lol:

madgoose

International
International Member
:cheers:You a wild dude! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Check this time. I was driving an old 1987 Jaguar XJ6 this was back about 2003. So I'm taking this girl (me and her had been fucking on and off for about 15 years at this point) to the station and there is some time to kill before the train comes. So I put it out there and ask if she's up for a quickie and she says yeah, ok cool.
So it's a rainy overcast day and the A/C don't work. So in no time the windows are all steamed up on the inside and rain on the outside. WE are on the back seat with me seated and her almost naked riding me reverse cowgirl. Twice trains pulled into the station and people disembarked, having to walk out of the station past my car. Worse still, is the car was parked directly opposite the bus stop on the other side of the road and there were a number of people waiting but the 5 sat on the bench were front and center. And we could hear them trying to work out what we were doing, I mean it was bloody obvious but the suggestions that they made after trying to conjure up normal regular scenarios in their mind's eye. I kid you not one of them actually said I think they are changing the spare wheel inside the car so that they do not get wet. It was at this point I wound the window down and shouted to them "We Fucking!"

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My apologies, man.

Thats one thing the board will always be good for is teaching. Just being different folks from different spots and watching how other niggas operate was enough to spark my mind.

Had to step my game up a few times.

Sometimes I’ll say some shit to wifey - from the board and then days later she’ll hear it on the news or hear it on a show or see something in a movie and bust out laughing.

:yes:

Rather that than on the highway. An their legal, in the privacy of the trailer.

Bro. THIS is a good move too.

Forever ago, I was on some spontaneous shit for real and while working on this movie I kissed a girl in the makeup trailer. We almost came out our clothes up in there until another extra came in.

I didn’t even know she was in the damn movie as one of the leads. Cool ass chick man, we went out for ice cream a few days later But damn… the memories.

oNE

Last edited: