I don't believe that caption, who knows

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s obvious bullshit being that she had diff outfits and diff hairdos.. she had over 5 diff dudes come over yet the husband let this continue after the first one or 2?Unless he’s bullet who let this situation go on for weeks, months?
I hear ya. But he could have been gone for the weekend on business and she decided to work from home as a hooker.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It’s obvious bullshit being that she had diff outfits and diff hairdos.. she had over 5 diff dudes come over yet the husband let this continue after the first one or 2? Unless he’s bullet who let this situation go on for weeks, months?
Unless he worked off shores and need evidences for divorcing her azz

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he chose his girl this poorly, he only got himself to blame.

There had to be some kind of signs if she a full blown hoe running through multiple dudes in a day. He just didn't want to believe the writing on the wall.

This kind of hoe behavior doesn't come from out of nowhere. She was a hoe when he met her and he didn't want to believe it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hear ya. But he could have been gone for the weekend on business and she decided to work from home as a hooker.
Unless he worked off shores and need evidences for divorcing her azz
While at work isn’t the same as away at work.. the caption is bullshit.. nigs literally had suitcases coming to her crib like nigs were on vacation to come through and smash.. wouldn’t be surprised if this wasn’t some home brothel for vacation nigs.. hell is this even in america

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
While at work isn’t the same as away at work.. the caption is bullshit.. nigs literally had suitcases coming to her crib like nigs were on vacation to come through and smash.. wouldn’t be surprised if this wasn’t some home brothel for vacation nigs.. hell is this even in america

Can’t disagree with this

Hell this day in age
Each situation is likely

Spying because cheating
Sex house environment
Filming for cuckold shit

so your title is spot on :lol: