I feel no sympathy for this irresponsible gun owner

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is fucked up.

That could happen to anybody. Just 4 rounds of ammo can easily get overlooked.

Not like dude had a rifle in his bag. Plus, it was check on luggage!

I'm sure he will get out w/ a huge fine. I know they say he must go to prison, but I doubt they want that
hit to their tourist economy if they put him in prison for that shit.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is fucked up.

That could happen to anybody. Just 4 rounds of ammo can easily get overlooked.

Not like dude had a rifle in his bag. Plus, it was check on luggage!

I'm sure he will get out w/ a huge fine. I know they say he must go to prison, but I doubt they want that
hit to their tourist economy if they put him in prison for that shit.
On the other hand, they may want to make an example out of him, so other people won't try to do that shit on purpose.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I'm a huge gun advocate. But, I also understand that most governments will do anything they can to disarm citizens. That being said, he probably didn't believe they'd bother him because he's white. Just like I feel they'll bother me because I'm Black.

When we travel, I check everything... no guns, no rounds, hell no CLP.

I wonder if the rounds were large caliber or something small like .22lr?

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
images

WhiteRabbit_Schlosser_750_1_Understanding-DWLR-and-3-Related-Offenses-in-North-Carolina_11.8.19.jpg

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn’t know this and I missed out. Just renewed my AMEX platinum as well. Won’t forget next time!

It should be in your offers section but idk. Maybe the offers are different per card level. I have a everyday Blue and a Blue Delta Skymiles AMEX, the cheapest ones...didn't wanna pay an annual fee.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
I understand that sometimes people use luggage for other things like storing weapons, but the fact that this asshole thinks how he lives day to day in America applies or has merit when you visit another country on public airlines with a passport is pathetic.

I already know he's an asshole and probably has more weapons in his home than any one person should have, that he's possibly maga and or entitled, he paid no
attention to the state department warning issued to everyone who leaves the U. S,, and probably votes for harsh laws and penalties for immigrants and minorities, but now in the folksy bullshit he could get away with in America he expects an outpour of support to change the fact that he is guilty by a preponderance of the evidence.

I bet if they were going to a white nation he would have double checked and made sure.

jmo

white-tears-assorted.gif
2NmB.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_ohy3plo5cY1trnmgio1_400.gif

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck that cracker, cause I can guarantee you that if he was sitting around & saw this same situation with a black dude he'd be saying throw the book at them.

When you travel you should know the laws of the places that you're traveling too, especially if you're a gun nut that just has to travel with ammo.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they had weapons of mass destruction.
lock up those terrorists.....

nah.....rt......Turks on that bullshit.
my wife accidentally went thru TSA several times with her taser.

What's bullshit about their laws? How exactly do you get to the airport several times with a taser in your bag? And if she got locked up or detained for it, who's fault would it be?

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's bullshit about their laws? How exactly do you get to the airport several times with a taser in your bag? And if she got locked up or detained for it, who's fault would it be?
i would say the same about some of the laws in Dubai............like it being illegal for unmarried couples to hold hands in public.....even chewing gum or spitting is illegal.
dont give a fuck if its their laws or not.............in my opinion its still bullshit. just sayin.

as far as the taser...........it kinda looks like a lipstick container so it was very easy to overlook,....