I finally got a job and it’s a circle of one

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I did a little work for these people back in the late 90s and early 2000s. I cannot say who they are unfortunately but I am very familiar with them. Actually for legal purposes I cannot say a fucking thing but the money is decent

I am happy!
bed4febba5c3d78c98ef1b7f277b4511.gif

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
I did a little work for these people back in the late 90s and early 2000s. I cannot say who they are unfortunately but I am very familiar with them. Actually for legal purposes I cannot say a fucking thing but the money is decent

I am happy!
bed4febba5c3d78c98ef1b7f277b4511.gif
do you miss the time off between jobs
or were you ready to get back out there

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I could have did the same job I got laid off from, but I did not want to move to Ohio and I did not want to move to Alaska. I am glad I am working again, but at the same time, I am still playing the lottery. Oh and the Alaska gig they wanted me to climb towers once in a while and that was a huge negative :thumbsdown:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
do you miss the time off between jobs
or were you ready to get back out there
Oh, I got fucking comfortable, but my money started dropping a little bit and I need some benefits right now. I have been walking on shells for the past few months because I really don’t have any medical benefits. I am a healthy individual but at the same time I am getting older. As soon as I work for a good month, I’m going to take a day or two off if I can to do a physical and a full medical work up.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Congrats fam. Same here. My problems is I got a good gig but it's AWS which is not my background. And it's a Sr. Position so I've been cramming like a mf. And yes it's easy to get comfortable and it happens fast.
Yeah, you can easily get complacent. Even though they pissed me off, but I have to give credit to my old company because they gave me a good severance. I need to work another 10 years and I can relax for the rest of my life hopefully but let’s see how it goes.

Last edited:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
If this "job" interferes with your pussy posting duties here, then you will be fired by the BGOL Board Directors. :hmm:

Congrats. :)

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So happy I can work remotely.

But congrats to you.

Sure wish you at least went to Alaska, I wanted you to try and see Russsia from Palin porch