I just donated cash to help Kamala Harris beat Donald Chump this fall. Please step in and help her win!

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
I have only donated to a politician once, in 2007 to the Obama campaign and now I just did it again. I never thought I would, but I did!

Please step up to the plate and give what you can... even if it's 5 dollars. We can't let the cheeto back in office!

kamalaharris.com

I’ve never donated b4….im seriously considering donating to POTUS Harris.

That 2011+ fierce prosecutor better come out gloves off hands swinging or I want a refund

Carry on……

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
blow-smoke-relaxed.gif

NYC-DC

Star
Platinum Member
Good shit fam.
I'm curious what all was discussed on the call?
The call was mainly to galvanize monetary support and volunteers for the campaign. They had links for both. I think almost 200 people signed up to volunteer on behalf of the campaign. The call was about an 1-1.5 hours and they has a variety of speakers. Just to name a few, Letitia James, AG of NY, Newark Mayor Ras Baraka, former Mayor of Atlanta Kasim Reed, physician and author Dr. Roger Mitchell and AJ Calloway just to name a few.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
The call was mainly to galvanize monetary support and volunteers for the campaign. They had links for both. I think almost 200 people signed up to volunteer on behalf of the campaign. The call was about an 1-1.5 hours and they has a variety of speakers. Just to name a few, Letitia James, AG of NY, Newark Mayor Ras Baraka, former Mayor of Atlanta Kasim Reed, physician and author Dr. Roger Mitchell and AJ Calloway just to name a few.
Ok cool.
Thank you for the info bro.