I like Briahna Joy Gray, she brings the intellectual heat; she also embraces Bad Faith arguments. This is an ongoing thread....

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like her too.
Fuck "The Hill" for firing her for speaking truth to power about what's happening in Gaza and to The Palestinians. :hmm:
Yeah, I agree, Briahna said that they had just gotten new staff for The Hill, however the incoming staff was strictly pro-Zionist & meted out tight control of their discussion about Israel. I guess in the end, she was a casualty of that regime change.

blkking1123

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I agree, Briahna said that they had just gotten new staff for The Hill, however the incoming staff was strictly pro-Zionist & meted out tight control of their discussion about Israel. I guess in the end, she was a casualty of that regime change.
She got fired?? I didn't know, she was smoking the fuck out of her cohost when he opened his dumb ass mouth.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
She’s definitely my commentator crush— When I watched her with The Hill, there was often something Rising other than the name of the show during her monologues… Best clavicles in the biz and a very sexy feistiness to compliment that first-class intelligence.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She’s definitely my commentator crush— When I watched her with The Hill, there was often something Rising other than the name of the show during her monologues… Best clavicles in the biz and a very sexy feistiness to compliment that first-class intelligence.
Yeah, she's bad in every way.