I mean in South Africa you can go somewhere & roll up on shit like this

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
But I bet they leave the white people alone

Never, and we already have the receipts of some foreigners taking all of your natutal resources for 300 years, and didn't do nothing but cower to the outskirts of town. Ya fake Steve Boko niggas aint doing shit but bullying penny store owners

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

It's there culture, so salute to them. But damn in 2024 having 50% of your population walking around half nude to prance in front of one man doesn't seem positive and productive. That's a lot of intellectual talent bowing their heads in a pseudo respectful manner.

Women can solve energy issues, design dams, manage military systems among other things if given the education and structural support.

I am here for the titties though :lol:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Tanzania. It shouldn't come as a surprise that Tanzania, the home of the great wildebeest migration, also has the largest population and density of African lions. Of Tanzania's 15,000 lions, at least 3,000 live in Serengeti National Park in northern Tanzania.

Which explains what happened to all the indigenous horses.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tanzania. It shouldn't come as a surprise that Tanzania, the home of the great wildebeest migration, also has the largest population and density of African lions. Of Tanzania's 15,000 lions, at least 3,000 live in Serengeti National Park in northern Tanzania.

Which explains what happened to all the indigenous horses.
I went to graduate school with a dude from Tanzania. He was indian though and I didn't know Indians lived in Tanzania....

Solid dude though....

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol. I felt like I was in L.A or some shit in Capetown.

LOL...I've only been to LA once when I was young, but I also hear people compare it to San Francisco also...

Anyways, man I loved that place....

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cape Town is a beautiful place but the gap between the haves & the have nots is crazy there. They have mini skid rows sprinkled all around. It's basically a playground for rich cacs while the local blacks bust their ass doing service jobs or they're homeless begging.

That just kind of rubbed the me wrong way the whole visit. At least in pockets of Johannesburg I saw more brothers & sisters doing well.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not thar it matters to me, but they be on some 'where the white boys' shit.

Anywho, I smashed a few fine Somalians last summer

yea some Islands are like that too... I dont have any problem tho,

because athletic lookin bruhs, get a pass no matter where we go...

even in coonish places... when they see their pale face gods respecting you,

the coons all fall in line..like the stupid little coons they are.... I still ignore them...

they disgust ME!!