i told yall 5 years ago we need a dislike button

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And BGOL niggas will respond "Then why TF are you in the thread?" It's been said many times.
Because I speak up to voice my opinion & I don't need a dislike button. See, if I had a dislike button I would have disliked your comment without having this conversation with you. With a dislike button, folks can run and hide and don't have say how they feel....

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
You can just choose angry or sad when you click the like button.
so when taht innocent woman got pop
and i make sad emoji
does that do it justice my bro?
when u have coons on this board
nah we need a slap minus one function what ever

keone

International Member
Because I speak up to voice my opinion & I don't need a dislike button. See, if I had a dislike button I would have disliked your comment without having this conversation with you. With a dislike button, folks can run and hide and don't have say how they feel....
goes both ways

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fk that thats 2005 we in 2024
multiple boards have it
speak up is old days thats been there bro
Multiple boards having it does not mean it's a good thing. I have been on boards that have it and it's irritating to me, a person can dislike my post without saying nothing. & some people only live to dislike certain people on the board so folks can hate without saying anything and they just click the dislike button.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
at this point niggas are in with it
dont want to hear cant be done cause its been done.

Plinney message boards already have it.. The Bears message board has it, and that shit runs on spinning gerbil wheel ffs.

keone

International Member
Multiple boards having it does not mean it's a good thing. I have been on boards that have it and it's irritating to me, a person can dislike my post without saying nothing. & some people only live to dislike certain people on the board so folks can hate without saying anything and they just click the dislike button.
and a person can also like ur post
i dont even know why u trippin
u aint a bad poster unless im missing something?

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
You can just choose angry or sad when you click the like button.
No. We need dislike for differences of opinions. Its not s;ways anger or sadness. Id also like a green sick emoji for grossness or disgust for whenever Mask post a pale pasty frumpy octogenarian or whenever someone post an ugly wrinkled up pussy with a giant mutant micropenis type clit.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
194464-e4a502462b55c871cbd876c0dd0fcaa8.jpg

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and a person can also like ur post
i dont even know why u trippin
u aint a bad poster unless im missing something?
I just don't the petty people who will dislike a post only because you are you. It opens the door for more haters, that's all. If you don't like something, man up and tell me.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I dare one of you niggas to dislike grace

Even if it’s extreme grace
Judge not lest ye be judged.
Some on these cats have not partaken in grace.
They choose not to follow the light by indulging in acts with women that don't follow the light.
They are truly lost brother, it's sad.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
at this point niggas are in with it
dont want to hear cant be done cause its been done.

I was with it at first, but there's too many bitter nonviolent homosexuals on this board for a dislike button.

Many would use it correctly, but many are just moist and would use it for every poster that they didn't like not even looking at the post.

Which in the end would be pointless because they'd ruin it.

keone

International Member
I was with it at first, but there's too many bitter nonviolent homosexuals on this board for a dislike button.

Many would use it correctly, but many are just moist and would use it for every poster that they didn't like not even looking at the post.

Which in the end would be pointless because they'd ruin it.
:lol:

but here is the thing red we will see the names
so we know who is dickhead and who is real
but let the board be the board red
i said my peace

keone

International Member
I just don't the petty people who will dislike a post only because you are you. It opens the door for more haters, that's all. If you don't like something, man up and tell me.
u legit nobody going to hate trust this is the way to get rid of these trolls