I witnessed a fight yesterday

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
Maaan, I was on the Northside yesterday and was at the corner store and this nigga ran out from some apartment with his pants falling down yelling "She got a penis. That bitch got a penis." This bald-headed nigga was tryna make it back to his car but the broad caught him and was askin for her money. Then this big chick came out the corner store and went over to see what was up. I guess they were homies.

Anyway, so fat girl gets in the nigga's face and he arguing saying he ain't pay for no chick with a dick. And she saying he still handled his business, he need to pay. Well, he tried to get in his car and big girl blocked him like Orlando Pace. He tried again and she Hulkpunched that nigga on the top of his head. He was out. They stomped that nigga face in. You seen that episode of Martin after Tommy Hearns beat his ass? That's what he looked like.

They went in his pockets and dug around in his car. They didn't find much though so they took his shoes. Brother started to come to and they ran, well, one ran, one kinda mosied off. He was disoriented and wanted to know what happened to his shoes. I couldn't help the brother.

That shit was funny, it was like a real life tranny attack.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Maaan, I was on the Northside yesterday and was at the corner store and this nigga ran out from some apartment with his pants falling down yelling "She got a penis. That bitch got a penis." This bald-headed nigga was tryna make it back to his car but the broad caught him and was askin for her money. Then this big chick came out the corner store and went over to see what was up. I guess they were homies.

Anyway, so fat girl gets in the nigga's face and he arguing saying he ain't pay for no chick with a dick. And she saying he still handled his business, he need to pay. Well, he tried to get in his car and big girl blocked him like Orlando Pace. He tried again and she Hulkpunched that nigga on the top of his head. He was out. They stomped that nigga face in. You seen that episode of Martin after Tommy Hearns beat his ass? That's what he looked like.

They went in his pockets and dug around in his car. They didn't find much though so they took his shoes. Brother started to come to and they ran, well, one ran, one kinda mosied off. He was disoriented and wanted to know what happened to his shoes. I couldn't help the brother.

Werd? :hmm:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BUU

Rising Star
Registered
9umeeq.jpg

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

if its tru :lol:..

:hmm:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
yo man are you sure that is the way you saw it there was a dude on here telling a similar story about getting his head rubbed by some ugly chick come to find out she was a man so he had to punch her then some big girl jumped in his car because he forgot to lock the door so he starting giving her kidney punches with all his strength then he finally got her out of his car beat both they asses in the parking lot hopped in his ride and peeled out as fast as he could. Are you absolutely sure your version of the story is correct?

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
yo man are you sure that is the way you saw it there was a dude on here telling a similar story about getting his head rubbed by some ugly chick come to find out she was a man so he had to punch her then some big girl jumped in his car because he forgot to lock the door so he starting giving her kidney punches with all his strength then he finally got her out of his car beat both they asses in the parking lot hopped in his ride and peeled out as fast as he could. Are you absolutely sure your version of the story is correct?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
You all know Destrahen is writing this shit down for his next stand up routine right?!!! Ole Marvin Sease ass nigga......

SledgeGE2

Potential Star
Registered
Damn, bad enough the dude couldn't tell who he was about to fuck with had a twig and berries, but to get his ass whooped by a big bitch? :smh::lo:

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor
...i was like...wait...wasn't there somebody fighting trannies this morning...i coulda swore...wait...WAIT...:lol::lol::lol: