Ice Cube: Blacks should be Tax-exempt: "Our bill has already been paid"

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

For decades, many in the Black community have felt Black people should not pay taxes. Over the years, some have pushed the so-called “Black Tax Credit.” Some tried it. Of course, the IRS wasn’t in agreement. It was reported as a tax scam. But now hip-hop mogul Ice Cube, 50, wants the IRS to exempt Black people from paying taxes.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
No truer words ever been spoken, but whites would figure out a way to benefit from it probably make their own tax exempt status, and harass blacks even more making excuses for racism by saying there is no money for services that some tax money is supposed to provide.

Bottom line is the answer is money or the cash equivalent life benefits, with specific vetting for ADOS status nothing less. The longer ADOS hesitate the more these crackas gone tap that well until it's damn near dry.

Last I checked the US current GDP was over 20 trillion, and the estimated worth of over 125 Trillion it would only take 7- 8 trillion to properly reparerate ADOS and keep it moving.
They would never have to hear or talk about the subject again.

:idea::fuckyousay: We'll pay our fair taxes with the cut of the wealth, it's easy for a multi millionaire many times over to say no taxes, but for every Ice Cube there are millions poverty stricken blacks that have to work twice as hard just to be functionally poor while paying their taxes, until that starts to balance out nothing will change.

Last edited:

deca_dyme

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Ice allegedly tried to partner with Kobean for the small team league he co-founded. East Coast interloper mogul entertainer got in Bean's ear to dissuade him, and allegedly had dope planted on West Coaster's tour vehicle for good measure. East Coaster is a "gatekeeper"....next thing you know Bean and his junior are dead AF and gatekeeper's wife singing at the memorial where his parents were on SECOND ROW. Talk about an "actionable item"...they still after NWA...30+ years later...some of y'all faves were CI's turned famous celebrities and undercover agents. Believe what you like.

deca_dyme

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
This is one of the most obvious things that I've always thought should have been implemented. The fact that black people pay into the system that oppresses us is absurd. We're literally funding the police departments that kill us.
We can't live and thrive in Rome and not do what the other Romans do.

We should have asked for SEPARATION and our own reserved lands in each region. West, South, Northeast, Midwest and be left to rule ourselves.

Integration has been an abject failure.
caesar.jpg

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ice allegedly tried to partner with Kobean for the small team league he co-founded. East Coast interloper mogul entertainer got in Bean's ear to dissuade him, and allegedly had dope planted on West Coaster's tour vehicle for good measure. East Coaster is a "gatekeeper"....next thing you know Bean and his junior are dead AF and gatekeeper's wife singing at the memorial where his parents were on SECOND ROW. Talk about an "actionable item"...they still after NWA...30+ years later...some of y'all faves were CI's turned famous celebrities and undercover agents. Believe what you like.
Ritualistic sacrifice = spell casting is going down = spiritual warfare is going down.

astute observation, brotha. This will fly over 99% of the masses’ heads.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
I am a rich man, I do not want to pay taxes
add that to his unseasonal criticism of Jews..
He might be trying to get Trump reelected

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I am a rich man, I do not want to pay taxes
add that his unseasonal criticism of Jews..
He might be trying to get Trump reelected
That’s how interpreted it.

This is where you ask him what his vision of a black America looks like. And how is it funded.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
That’s how interpreted it.

This is where you ask him what his vision of a black America looks like. And how is it funded.
His answer may be "I have got mine, go get yours"
Trump has been great for the rich. His tax cut have
put money in their pockets (and his). If the rich can
get Trump reelected... hey the gravy train continues

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
niggas are scary, cowardly, and mostly care for themselves

Ice Cube is a practicing witch ( Celtic Druidism - originally a group of so-called blacks ) that is engaging in spiritual warfare with his comments. Those in the know, are going to be forced to go to battle and there will be spiritual ramifications.

this is a lot deeper than calling out celebrities, all of which belong to some type of esoteric Hermetic order.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
His answer may be "I have got mine, go get yours"
Trump has been great for the rich. His tax cut have
put money in their pockets (and his). If the rich can
get Trump reelected... hey the gravy train continues

I doubt that Joe Biden will be any difference in that regard. He rose to power and maintained it by taking care of the same billionaire class that Donald Trump does.

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the following APPROVE THIS MESSAGE INCLUDING MYSELF
Wesley Snipes
In 2008, Wesley Snipes was convicted on three misdemeanor counts of failing to file tax returns from 1999 to 2001. During this time, he kept $7 million in taxes from the federal government, reported the New York Daily News.
The “Blade” actor was sentenced to three years in a Pennsylvania federal prison. He began serving in December 2010, before being released to house arrest in April 2013, which Reuters reported was scheduled to end July 19, 2013.
But Snipes’ tax woes didn’t end there. In November of 2018, Snipes was ordered by the Internal Revenue Service to pay $9.5 million in back taxes, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Ja Rule
In March 2011, rapper Ja Rule — whose real name is Jeffrey Atkins — pled guilty to failing to file tax returns on more than $3 million in income, reported The Washington Post. He was sentenced to 28 months in prison and agreed to pay $1.1 million in back taxes, according to the Los Angeles Times. He scored an early release from prison in May 2013, and the BBC reported he would remain on home confinement until July 28, 2013.

Darryl Strawberry
In December 1994, Darryl Strawberry and his agent were indicted on federal tax evasion charges, alleging the troubled baseball star failed to report more than $500,000 in earned income from 1986 to 1990, reported USA Today. In February 1995, Strawberry pled guilty and was sentenced to three months in prison and three months of house arrest, according to The New York Times.

Fat Joe
In 2012, rapper Fat Joe — aka Joseph Cartagena — pled guilty to two counts of failing to file taxes with the IRS on more than $3 million in income, reported Reuters. Before his sentencing, he paid $718,000 in back taxes, according to the site.
He was sentenced to four months in prison, a $15,000 fine and one year of supervised release, reported TMZ. BET revealed he scored an early release on Thanksgiving Day in 2013.

Lauryn Hill
In 2013, Lauryn Hill was sentenced to a three-month prison sentence after failing to pay around $1.8 million in taxes from 2005 to 2007, reported the BBC.
And in 2016, it was reported by various sources that Hill was facing tax troubles again. The singer clarified on Twitter that she was not dealing with any new tax issues, but was still working to resolve her previous tax debts.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When a long time Druid like Ice Cube is breaking rank, something big is about

sheeeeeeeet... he tired of thinkin he made, three hundred milly

profit, only to see uncle scam in his pockets taking half that shit..

or having to pay so many fees, just to keep your tax shelter,

safe....

I almost agree, we just shouldnt have to pay taxes... we are

OWED TAXES by folks who were NEVER SUPPOSED TO STAY HERE

THIS LONG..

they were supposed to do their time and go back....

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
sheeeeeeeet... he tired of thinkin he made, three hundred milly

profit, only to see uncle scam in his pockets taking half that shit..

or having to pay so many fees, just to keep your tax shelter,

safe....

I almost agree, we just shouldnt have to pay taxes... we are

OWED TAXES by folks who were NEVER SUPPOSED TO STAY HERE

THIS LONG..

they were supposed to do their time and go back....

Say it again, brotha!!

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They would never have to hear or talk about the subject again.

BBBBuuuullllllllllsssshhhhiiiiittttttttttttt! Fuck them!
Then we start making a slavery/police brutality/black oppression movies EVERY YEAR like the Jews have done.
What's their slogan? "Never forget."
The Jews have never let up off of telling tales of Germany's crimes and we have way more stories to tell.
I say we keep that shit going long after and have their asses shook if they say something.
I can dream, can't I? :)

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmm!!! We as a whole need too take a few steps back and start connecting these dots!! When folks going to figure out these damn gatekeeper/sellouts are our worst fuckin enemies!! Their only or main-job is too keep 85% of our people sitting in front of that television, media/social media platforms, cells, and get your daily P&C(programming&conditioning) and keep them buying into into the dream/illusion/trance and believe if they work hard 9 to 10 hrs a day they can be like oprah, jordan and the rest of those agents that have soldout!! I guess its hard for the masses to understand or wrap their heads around the fact that these musician, black movie stars, black politicians, black sport stars are deep in the bed with those who have negative plans for the majority of our people!! And this shit has been goin on for a century or longer!! After the invention of the radio and tv and introduction of the digital signal, the brainwashin and mindfuckin has move to a whole new level!!