If spiderman was a horror movie short

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Someone had said imagine if the bright burn movie had a universe of evil superheroes
I’m surprised they didn’t make a sequel to Brightburn. That movie was very disturbing, but it was good. That little brat acts like a young version of Homelander.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m surprised they didn’t make a sequel to Brightburn. That movie was very disturbing, but it was good. That little brat acts like a young version of Homelander.
I heard something that they still thinking about a sequel… I always thought it would be hot if they did a bright burn / chronicle crossover.. like how split was the sequel to unbreakable.. if they would’ve somehow made bright burn the sequel to chronicle… have the evil justice league, have the survivor of chronicles clash

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I heard something that they still thinking about a sequel… I always thought it would be hot if they did a bright burn / chronicle crossover.. like how split was the sequel to unbreakable.. if they would’ve somehow made bright burn the sequel to chronicle… have the evil justice league, have the survivor of chronicles clash

I’m not too cool with that idea