<^*Illuminati=Masons*^>

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Respect Masons, can you explain this!!?

Yet another video disabled by Google, i apologize...some one has it...i plan on reposting it in the near future...

Last edited:

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
They are trying to relate Masons to Illuminatti and saying it is devil worship...lots of intriguiging information related...saying this goes waaay back to the ancients and that its all wrapped up into the few who rule the world and how they hook each other up thru business, marriage and their beliefs to further their goal to rule the world! :eek:

Rebel-INS

Rising Star
Registered
The masons worship the Devil, the masons are the Illuminati, and David Icke is correct, George Bush, Tony Blair, And the Queen of England are hybrid Reptiles who can shape shift :rolleyes:

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bush and blair are not masons..and any brother who is tat a meetings knows the first thing you do..soooo if you want to know..knock and it shall be given..

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
What is the Royal Secret?

What is the Capstone, why is it missing from the top of the pyramid on the dollar bill?

It has been explained Masons are spiritually born from the Mother Goddess in the very first stage of "Rebirth" thru "Congress" and with the final Stage, "Union", you fully and wholely accept Lucifer....

5 Stages of FreeMasonry Initiation

1. Rebirth

2. Illumination

3. Conversation

4. Congress

5. Union

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers, which are cited to justify it.

President John F. Kennedy
Address to newspaper publishers
April 27, 1961​

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8789700203199905805&q=The+Illuminati+part+1

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
gw_apron_with_blue_background_1.jpg

George Washington's Masonic blue apron

pyramid_dollar_bill.jpg

The text in Latin at the bottom means: "New Order of The Ages" or "New World Order"!

pyramid+mason.gif

The word "Mason" is found by drawing a hexagram.

great_seal.jpg

With 13 arrows, 13 leaves, and 13 stripes on the shield, the number 13 symbolizing the Luciferian revolt. And 33 feathers on each of the wings, symbolizing the 33 degrees of freemasonry. The flower of life type symbol on top contains a hexagram.

un_emblem.gif

The UN emblem showing a globe with latitude and longitude lines outlining 33 fields, symbolizing the 33 degrees of Freemasonry

flagbackwards8.jpg

The uniforms of the soldiers sent to Iraq are decorated with a reversed American flag. On the one hand this is completely in accord with military protocol, even if being a complete exception to the usual flag code. It appears only on the right arm, and represents the US flag when carried and moving forwards, with the stripes therefore waving backwards behind the pole. On the other hand it conveniently falls in the category of the reversed pentagram, cross, dove, etc... which stand for the Satanic principle.

006_NC_Guildhall_Queens_shield.jpg

One of the Queen's shields, representing a winged dragon, probably refering to the Queens reptilian decendancy..

SquareandCompassesEmbroideredGraphic1.gif

Masonic symbolism with the third eye consistant with Illuminati symbols

Last edited:

DESHAUN MICHAELS

Star
Registered
"there is nothing more powerful than a secret organization" this is a quote from behold a pale horse that is so true. The bloods,crips and other voilent gangs should take heed to this and change he direction of their cause.If they change there direction from elimitating one another to joining together and fighting (non- vioelent fighting) the ones that really hat them they will truely be a force to be reconed with.

G

GEORGE W BUSH

why yall trying to tarnish my good name....all i wanna do is snort coke and get some black pussi that it!

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Someone post a link to Part one.

This is kinda of interesting. I just what to see the rest of it for insight to what you guys seem to think about masonry.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Shadow said:
Someone post a link to Part one.

This is kinda of interesting. I just what to see the rest of it for insight to what you guys seem to think about masonry.

You are curious! I'm asking, you included...to answer questions regarding the relation of Illuminati to Masons...Ft.Bragg...Military...U are a Mason right? :hmm:

BTW, Part 1 link listed just below the first post, in the same frame...

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
All over the internet...Illuminati and Masonic information goes hand in hand, are they one in the same?

[FRAME]http://www.holygrail-church.fsnet.co.uk/Freemasonry.htm[/FRAME]

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Rebel-INS said:
The masons worship the Devil, the masons are the Illuminati, and David Icke is correct, George Bush, Tony Blair, And the Queen of England are hybrid Reptiles who can shape shift :rolleyes:

I dont know about David Icke and Reptiles shape shifting and the whole bit...i'm focused on learning the relation of FreeMasons and the Illuminati and devil worship in one of their sects...

Where is Brother JC when you need him? :confused:

B

blackcity

ready or not............... here i come............... u cant hide.......... well u no da rest of it mayne :(

Rebel-INS

Rising Star
Registered
GET YOU HOT said:
I dont know about David Icke and Reptiles shape shifting and the whole bit...i'm focused on learning the relation of FreeMasons and the Illuminati and devil worship in one of their sects...

Where is Brother JC when you need him? :confused:

Yo, what the hell happend to JC for real? He just stopped posting oneday...

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
blackcity said:
ready or not............... here i come............... u cant hide.......... well u no da rest of it mayne :(

Like they say...hidden in plain view...you dont know me to, also i mean, ahhh whatever, wassup Doc :confused:

SuperGenius

Star
Registered
matt357 said:
bush and blair are not masons..and any brother who is tat a meetings knows the first thing you do..soooo if you want to know..knock and it shall be given..

I disagree...thay are Free Masons...as well as Saddam Huessain (if I spelled it right) Nelson Mandela Fidel Castro, The late Yassir Arafat, etc......believe it!! The plans for the NWO will be under Roman Catholic Rules and laws..........

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did the original poster read Dan Brown novels or jus tthought it would be cool to post this shit? Does he even know what the Illuminati is?

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Let's see...My Dad is a Mason and he wont tell me shit! And oh, im a female and yes i do read and research. Obviously, you dont have the answers i seek...

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Why are you monitoring my posts homey? Oh right you are mad about football season not starting for another 2 weeks, tell me can we look forward to missing you for the res of the year!?