I'm a new racist! Judge removed from bench after racist recordings are revealed.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
These Detroit judges ain’t shit!

Btw: Hutton is looking for a paycheck
He probably would get it but he’ll be burned after that. Better to move outta state and change his legal focus to small claims or something.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
He probably would get it but he’ll be burned after that. Better to move outta state and change his legal focus to small claims or something.
He's already burned. I saw the video where he said he's not looking for any kind of settlement and hadn’t filed a lawsuit, but those calls were secretly recorded. Any trust he had with anyone is gone, even though he did the right thing.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Fuckin crakkka bitch wilin'. :smh:

ZKoc0v.jpg

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
That’s exactly what he said, but let’s cut the BS. He will not continue to work for the judicial system in Oakland County. All trust is lost.
I agree. But how does that benefit him? Or as you put it earlier, get him a paycheck? He just wants to work without getting pressed.
*No argument, just asking.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I agree. But how does that benefit him? Or as you put it earlier, get him a paycheck? He just wants to work without getting pressed.
*No argument, just asking.
IMO: He’s going to have to file a lawsuit and hopefully settlement.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor

A Michigan judge was booted from the bench after she was caught on audio recordings spewing her racist thoughts.

Oakland County Probate Judge Kathleen Ryan, who took an oath that requires her to make decisions about the administration of estates, appoint guardians for minors and disabled people and resolve disputes, is now out of the courtroom after being exposed by a probate court administrator.

Edward Hutton told local station WXYZ that he was harassed by the judge for years, so he started recording her. Hutton said he and Ryan had several phone conversations where she would say inappropriate things, and he is coming forward now to protect the people who appear in her courtroom.

“I just felt like it wasn’t going to change,” Hutton told WYXZ.

Ryan, who has sat on the bench in the Detroit metropolitan area for over 13 years, reveals her disdain for African-Americans in the recordings and also dubs herself a “new racist.”

She was acting as head of the probate court in the county before being removed from the docket on Aug. 27.

“From England, if you’re a Black from any other country – you’re doing way better. If you’re an American Black person, then you’re a f—ing lazy piece of s–t,’ Ryan could be heard saying in the recordings aired by WXYZ.

More than 13 percent of Oakland County’s population is Black, according to U.S. Census data.

Hutton seemingly confronted Ryan about her remarks, but she lashed out at him, according to another recording.

“I can honestly say that, OK, I’m not systemically racist – I’m a new racist. I never was. But now I am because you’re shoving this s–t down my throat, making allegations that you don’t know s* about. You’re telling me who I am, and you’ve never even f—ing met me. F–k you!” the judge said to Hutton.

Hutton also told reporters that he was forced to listen to Ryan use offensive slurs to describe other public officials and talk about her sexual affairs, but he was afraid to speak out until now. He filed a sexual harassment complaint against Ryan on May 24.

“I didn’t want to lose my job, and I did not want to be in her crosshairs,” he said. “It’s such a David and Goliath situation. I don’t have the power. I’m not elected. I could get fired tomorrow.”

After not hearing about his complaint for months, Hutton sent the recordings to the Chief Justice of the Michigan Supreme Court, Oakland County Executive David Coulter, other public officials and WXYZ.

Oakland County Chief Probate Judge Linda Hallmark suspended Ryan with pay and said the Judicial Tenure Commission “will decide whether to investigate it further.” The commission could determine the next level of discipline for Ryan.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a prime example of the BLUE hat MAGAs that blueGOL wants to lead them

I was just about to say.... are you sure she is a donkey party supporter?? she definitely

has that witchy bulldyke typical becky democratic supporter look...

but she is only on the chopping block because she talked about fags..........

They had to mention us because to bring attention to this, if they only said

she talked about fags, nobody would care...

but I was just telling a poster the other day, how these cacs in positions of power,

love to say that True Americans are lazy and immigrants are not...

and many immigrants run with that historically retarded logic. especially

the older generations...

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with Mrfreddygoodbud. But I knew a judge in Reno that secretly buys black dudes. A muslim friend of mine had sex with her. She secretly meet him at a motel after he went and rented the room and told her where to come. I actually had to go before her once and she did all that she could to get me off. Even though I could not say nothing about her loving black dick. But later I started to realize more about the system. People think they do what they want but actually they do what they are programmed to do. Elijah was totally right about a lot of things blacks seem to be lost on who and why whites exist.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was just about to say.... are you sure she is a donkey party supporter?? she definitely

has that witchy bulldyke typical becky democratic supporter look...

but she is only on the chopping block because she talked about fags..........

They had to mention us because to bring attention to this, if they only said

she talked about fags, nobody would care...

but I was just telling a poster the other day, how these cacs in positions of power,

love to say that True Americans are lazy and immigrants are not...

and many immigrants run with that historically retarded logic. especially

the older generations...
Definitely a liberal caucasian. And she most definitely believes that lie being a law school graduate, which can be alluded to in constitutional law. But these are the same types that a lot of our people think are our allies :smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely a liberal caucasian. And she most definitely believes that lie being a law school graduate, which can be alluded to in constitutional law. But these are the same types that a lot of our people think are our allies :smh:

hey you know what we sleepin on, and by we I mean ALL MEN..

are the fucik WITCHES that run society, they literaly taken over casting spells,

they took over so much, we are now living in a Matriarchy, and the spells they casted

got muthafuckas STILL thinkin we living in a patriarchy..

one thing these witchs forgot is, they run weak beta men and faggots all day.. but real men

just TOLERATE them..and when real men get tired of the bullshit...

Its gonna be a wrap, the matriacrchy fucked up by letting fags and drag queeens run wild,

that was their attack on straight men, especially bruhs...

The push back is going to be crazy.. and all these weak muthafuckas who think they running shit

the roland martin, types gonna be in for a rude awakening..

REAL KNIGGAS COMING THROUGH, and the crazy shit is, they FEELING IT, and we aint even started

regulating the low frequency energy yet...

we bringing back the High Frequency and those that cant stand it, will just burn and fade away!!!

Halle fuckin LOU YA!!!