I'm not a Dr. Umar fan...

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She can publicly say that about black people but she won't say that to or about any other group.

It's not just her, Obama,Bush, Clinton and the rest have said the same things .

Kamala isn't no one's savior and the only reason she's getting the knod is being their forcing you not to have any other choices but to vote for her or Trump.Do you need any other proof that this country is corrupt and that the voting system corruptly flawed....why do I have to vote for Kamala?why can't I vote for Richard Nicklebag Johnson?why can't he get nominated, he's a felony too.

dwayne1376

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She can publicly say that about black people but she won't say that to or about any other group.

It's not just her, Obama,Bush, Clinton and the rest have said the same things .

Kamala isn't no one's savior and the only reason she's getting the knod is being their forcing you not to have any other choices but to vote for her or Trump.Do you need any other proof that this country is corrupt and that the voting system corruptly flawed....why do I have to vote for Kamala?why can't I vote for Richard Nicklebag Johnson?why can't he get nominated, he's a felony too.
I get what you are saying.. And I agree to a point. After the debate, that same night pundits started pushing the notion that Biden should step down due to his performance and that Kamala would be a better choice. Majority of the pundits agreed. I think the Dem party picked it up after that, pushing for Biden to step down.. So I don't think its only because the party is forcing her on us. Yeah, they are giving us no other choice less than a hundred days away. But I truly believe that more people than not feel as though she would be better at president.

Again, not saying you are wrong.. I just think that there are more layers to it this go round.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I wonder if he was able to redeem those Red Lobster gift cards before they filed for bankruptcy.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
As if Trump is going to be any better. Nah Doc, I stand with Kamala...and u should to ya coon ass ninja.
you voting for an Indian telling you that you aint getting shit, and sucks white dick every night, and you calling someone else a coon for wanting blacks to have more.

no party is for us. White man pissing on your head and calling it rain, and you smile and shine his shoes.

you house niggas are hilarious and use no logic.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I am not aware of other groups receiving reparations. Can you provide a reference or link.
sure. Please resist the slave minded urge to twist logic and reasoning to justify their actions of not providing the same.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...ternment-reparations-redress-movement/674349/

Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act
This act transferred federal money, land, and a portion of oil revenues to native Alaskans.

I don't have to mention Native Americans. That one is obvious.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
As if Trump is going to be any better. Nah Doc, I stand with Kamala...and u should to ya coon ass ninja.
I don't really understand this logic.

2 reasons

The majority of black people voted for Joe and Kamala.

2. Aside from coons we know Trump is racist and isn't about to do shit us except pander.

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
Registered
Nigga looks like he musty
caca.gif

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is no law that was passed for only Asians, why do people keep saying this, show me that law. Do you really want the reparations that native Americans got ? We're still finding their bodies in the back of schools and foster homes. There's also a reason we have the term Indian giver. Interesting how none of these guys mention when Biden/Harris gave all that money to black farmers.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She fucked up, but I'm still voting for her.

She has my vote and anybody else's that I can help convince to vote in "our" best interests.

you voting for an Indian telling you that you aint getting shit, and sucks white dick every night, and you calling someone else a coon for wanting blacks to have more.

no party is for us. White man pissing on your head and calling it rain, and you smile and shine his shoes.

you house niggas are hilarious and use no logic.

THEY ARE NOT BLACK...