I'm trying to grab one of these Jerseys. German soccer clubs are showing us love.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://sports.yahoo.com/german-soc...ag-shirts-immediately-sell-out-155925937.html

Bundesliga club Eintracht Frankfurt will wear a special Black Lives Matter hashtag across the front of its jerseys during Wednesday’s German Cup semifinal vs. Bayern Munich.
The move comes in the wake of worldwide protests condemning police violence against Black people, which stemmed from the May 25 death of unarmed African-American George Floyd while in the custody of Minnesota cops.
The #blacklivesmatter message replaces the usual “Indeed” branding emblazoned on the front of the Eintracht’s shirts. The job search company’s logo appears in smaller font below and to the right of the hashtag, which has become ubiquitous on social media in the two weeks since Floyd was killed.
The message was also prominently displayed during protests in Frankfurt last weekend:

The move was a hit with fans of the club, which has long employed United States men’s national team veteran Timmy Chandler. Within an hour of the release, Eintracht Frankfurt announced that the shirts had already sold out:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
EaKAFIqU4AEO5ft

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
LOL....I'm waiting for an Italian club to do the same....AC Milan where are you? Juventus? The reason I said that is because I don't know about Germany but Italy is full of racist morfuckers. They truly believe black lives don't matter over there. If you ever frequent any non-touristy spots in Italy, you will almost quickly learn that they do not like you ass LOL.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
LOL....I'm waiting for an Italian club to do the same....AC Milan where are you? Juventus? The reason I said that is because I don't know about Germany but Italy is full of racist morfuckers. They truly believe black lives don't matter over there. If you ever frequent any non-touristy spots in Italy, you will almost quickly learn that they do not like you ass LOL.

This is true but not as bad as spain.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
I fucks with the German football. I already have two of the National Adidas jerseys and I definitely need this one.
I’m in Germany now... I better be able to find one of these!​

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
I think im copping the inter miami

They have some nice ones. I'm a Man U fan but I'm from NYC - how can I wear City's colors (NYCFC)? What a dilemma. :D

Off the subject, around 5 or 6 years ago Aston Villa and Norwich had some beautiful jerseys.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They have some nice ones. I'm a Man U fan but I'm from NYC - how can I wear City's colors (NYCFC)? What a dilemma. :D

Of the subject, around 5 or 6 years ago Aston Villa and Norwich had some beautiful jerseys.

I don't have a main squad cause i don't watch enough

But I'd probably have the same alliances

I'm looking at the all white miami and the ronaldo one

Been to a few nycfc games fun family friendly affordable

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Of the subject, around 5 or 6 years ago Aston Villa and Norwich had some beautiful jerseys.

Let us know when the BLM joints drop, fam.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Buy black
This is a weird ass thread. And we wonder how we can be co opted so easily? Because we are easily placated.

What part of systemic oppression don’t you understand? Cosmetic applications can’t be applied to fundamental problems?

You can’t solve calculus issues when you can’t add 1 plus 1.

Where are the profits to the sale of this jersey going? Back to the club? To black American non profits? To Jews for the Holocaust?

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
I don't have a main squad cause i don't watch enough

But I'd probably have the same alliances

I'm looking at the all white miami and the ronaldo one

Been to a few nycfc games fun family friendly affordable

Yes but gawd that skinny pitch is awful.

Let us know when the BLM joints drop, fam.

Yep. EPL is starting in a week so we'll see if anything is on offer. They're going hard in parts of the UK. Serie A on the 12th but I doubt they do anything. MLS on the 13th that'll be interesting.

Mainly we gotta remember this is a marketing opportunity. Shameful as it is, business is business and if they can move some merch without getting backlash for being greedy, insensitive bastards (which we all know they are anyway) they'll do it. They don't want a media storm though, that's for sure.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yes but gawd that skinny pitch is awful.

Yep. EPL is starting in a week so we'll see if anything is on offer. They're going hard in parts of the UK. Serie A on the 12th but I doubt they do anything. MLS on the 13th that'll be interesting.

Mainly we gotta remember this is a marketing opportunity. Shameful as it is, business is business and if they can move some mech without getting backlash for being greedy, insensitive bastards (which we all know they are anyway) they'll do it. They don't want a media storm though, that's for sure.

Post of the morning

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Germany has its issues especially East Germany but yeah it’s not touching Racist ass Italy or Spain