In 2017 Trump met with Putin and asked him about arming Ukraine, check out what Putin said

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Trump reportedly told Putin he was considering giving weapons to Ukraine and asked: “What do you think?”

The Russian leader said that would be “a mistake.” Ukraine would only ask for more, he reportedly warned Trump. According to three American officials who were in Hamburg, the former president did not push back.

Tillerson reportedly said to “nervous” White House aides after the meeting: “We’ve got work to do to change the president’s mind on Ukraine.”

Fiona Hill, a member of Trump’s National Security Council staff who was in the German city for the summit and briefed about the meeting by Tillerson, told The Times: “Putin was basically telling [Trump] that you can’t trust Ukraine, and don’t give them anything.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Zelensky been begging ever since…

And now resulting to sneak blackmailing tactics…if Washington don’t support his victory pan he’ll submit to the Russians like wtf bro, we’ve supplied your army 4 times since 2014(3 times since 2022) ain’t it’s still ain’t enough

This ain’t about chump or Putin it’s about Zelensky and Ukraine

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, so if Trump was in office, that would have saved the United States government billions of dollars not wasted on Unkraine and the fugazi war over there?

:lol:

dwayne1376

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, so if Trump was in office, that would have saved the United States government billions of dollars not wasted on Unkraine and the fugazi war over there?

No. He would have spent and wasted the money elsewhere. 8 trillion dollars in debt in 4 years. You give him way to much credit

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
Putin told (puppet mastered) the great pumpkin not to give them weapons (as we promised to in return for them to disarm their nukes) because he was already planning to invade them...

Don't get me wrong... There definitely needs to be a cutoff, but the US doesn't give a shit about Ukraine, they care about the ruble becoming more valuable.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

I like where you went here but I ain’t gonna say that cause we was sending money before Trump just like we send money after Trump

These fucks done killed and injured well over 1million people over there

I thinking about 700k Ukraine and 70k Russians killed