Indianapolis man sentenced to 5 years for making Glock switches, printing them on a 3D-printing machine which only took him 20 minutes to make

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
Registered
Anyone got any experience with these or at least know the premise behind it?

I understand that it replaces the back plate on the Glock, but I don’t understand what it does to the sear/trigger

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I hate you green ass niggas who act like Dey dony know what this is

Delete this thread

If u want to know more

DM ME

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Alot of lives lost due to these switches..that mfer deserved at least 20 years
I don't know how he got off so light, but I agree.... and tho I know it was just a TV show.... on that episode of East New York that I was talking bout.... dude was getting that 20yr shit.... for each one he had, like 19.... don't know if it was consecutive or concurrent on the show but someone was killed with one :dunno:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They made em and they were around years ago but the only time it became a problem like always is when BLACKS STARTED HAVING THEM.Now it's a problem for law in forcement,the elderly,innocent women and children,whites and everything else.

Most use them shits on others like themselves,in drive bys, or crowds....cause who would want to empty their gun in seconds in a gun fight so they'll end up the only target if they missed.

Their finding new ways to lock us up...be careful.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"
Dwight King pled guilty to two counts of possession of a machine gun, resisting law enforcement and invasion of privacy.

He was sentenced to five years in the Indiana Department of Correction followed by four years of Marion County Community Corrections."

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
They made em and they were around years ago but the only time it became a problem like always is when BLACKS STARTED HAVING THEM.Now it's a problem for law in forcement,the elderly,innocent women and children,whites and everything else.

Most use them shits on others like themselves,in drive bys, or crowds....cause who would want to empty their gun in seconds in a gun fight so they'll end up the only target if they missed.

Their finding new ways to lock us up...be careful.

Distribustion is what got him fucked up. You know they make 30 round clips for glocks?

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No, he wouldn't homie. All you need to do is downloaded the files off the net and buy a good 3D printer. I got one new in the box for a hundred if you interested.
No thanks. I'll pass on that, playa. I can get the job done with a revolver.