Indisputable with Dr. Rashad Richey

blkking1123

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ridiculous.. that young lady was shot down the street from my house... No real news coverage on this at all... No way that mfer should have gotten out of jail with shooting the rear of a car with someone in it .. a child or adult could have been in the car... Also it looks like he walked around the car to the right passenger side and keep shooting.. he knew what he was doing.. straight bs

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Where does he get all these stories, the national media only does like 2% of what he covers. We need more people with his background, covering these stories, not these ignorant hood fools that can barely research and articulate a story on Youtube like African Diaspora and Tariq Nasheed.

It is fine if you are at that level, but for somebody like me, I can't listen to their incoherent rambling that don't make sense at all. This is why I come on BGOL to polish the game on various subjects discussed. Now they are just copying and pasting my analysis, this is an example pathetic nature of the national media.

It is like a night and day difference that really comes out.

Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can appreciate the stories he covers but I really wish he would bring back the Bullpen series. That's the main reason I started following his channel. Watching him own Neocons on the facts and the merits was an injection of dopamine to me.

:lol: