iPhone 16 is coming

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
It's going to be interesting with this latest update that they will push out with the 16 Apple will have to stop purposely downgrading text pics and videos from Android phones. Curious how the apple community will react to seeing the actual quality of pics and videos of non Apple phones.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
i got the new i-droid 20
2000 mp camera
900 gig ram
50 tb storage
ability to add more storage
removeable battery

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
It's going to be interesting with this latest update that they will push out with the 16 Apple will have to stop purposely downgrading text pics and videos from Android phones. Curious how the apple community will react to seeing the actual quality of pics and videos of non Apple phones.
I had to break it all the way down for one woman, I told her if I can send you pics, vids and video chat through Facebook messenger, WhatsApp and other apps and they come to you in high quality but when I send it through text it doesn't that means it's something your iPhone is doing to downgrade the quality, she still tried to act like she didn't understand that. She did tell me she got a message saying IOS18 was almost ready

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
It'll never be better than Android phones. Samsung got that shit on lock. There's nothing special about those iPhones anymore no matter how much they keep making them or calling it a different number.

What's special about a Android phone and why did you feel the need to run in this thread?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
What's special about a Android phone and why did you feel the need to run in this thread?
Because I want to that's why. There's plenty of things android and samsung does better compared to that ISO and Iphones.

I'll bring up the specs another time. I'm not wasting time with you about this shit with football being on.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Because I want to that's why. There's plenty of things android and samsung does better compared to that ISO and Iphones.

I'll bring up the specs another time. I'm not wasting time with you about this shit with football being on.

Because it's weird

Would you run in to brag about a TV, car, what water brand you buy?

Specs don't mean shit

You dudes are insecure weirdos....nobody gives a fuck about your phones

That goes for all of you weirdo Android stans that run in topics like it's a football team for shit you buy....not shit they actually give you

And the crazy shit is that there are plenty of Android phones and your dumb asses only know Samsung