giphy.gif

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I don’t play video games no more so it don’t make no difference with me

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
when was the last time EA made a good football game?

i hope it's good...
So that's my question. I play madden. But know a lot of folks complain about it. Why are they excited about a football game from the company they hate football games from?

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
So that's my question. I play madden. But know a lot of folks complain about it. Why are they excited about a football game from the company they hate football games from?
If Im Not Mistaken a Different Team Always Made NCAA Thats Why Alot of People Like It Better....More I Think About It....At One Time People Were Clamoring for the NCAA Team to Make Madden for a Bit There

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
man i fired up madden (because it's on gamepass) Sunday. wanted to let KC play the 49ers and let it simulate

couldn't even do it.. no simulation option..smh

so i played a game after the superbowl Miami vs Bills and was up 40-3 on all pro by halftime using the same plays i used 20 years ago

smh...it will be another 20 before i touch madden again :lol:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
man i fired up madden (because it's on gamepass) Sunday. wanted to let KC play the 49ers and let it simulate

couldn't even do it.. no simulation option..smh

so i played a game after the superbowl Miami vs Bills and was up 40-3 on all pro by halftime using the same plays i used 20 years ago

smh...it will be another 20 before i touch madden again :lol:
They definitely got simulation fam. And I've never played against the computer. But I'm top 800 online and whoop ass.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NCAA Football was better than Madden in my opinion, I had stopped playing Madden but kept playing NCAA football until they stopped making it.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
They definitely got simulation fam. And I've never played against the computer. But I'm top 800 online and whoop ass.
not on the superbowl tab

they forced you to pick a team..the sims you see on the net are edited

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
not on the superbowl tab

they forced you to pick a team..the sims you see on the net are edited
Ok never looked at any super bowl tab. I'm straight to the online. But know from regular games at the team selection screen you just put your controller in middle on neither team to do a sim