Is Tyler Perry the most frustrating man in Hollywood?

Bawse Nigguh

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why is it so bad to admit his last few movies were dawg shit. I watched the first seven minutes of his newest shit movie…I suggest you do/dont…and come back and share your thoughts with the bgol class

Bawse Nigguh

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He stay making these little bullshit movies. He's got the studio and capital to write and create a blockbuster movie/movies. He's pigeonholing himself.
He’s evergreen with the church conglomerate. They don’t care for change and he ain’t going to change

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have nothing against T.P. With that being said I watched the Divorce in black. My gripe is it was way too preachy, and the first scene was really over he top.

Fine ass Megan is portrayed as a whiny defeated woman and dude a wife beating scumbag, and a dude that's

I fast forwarded through most of it bec she whined for the first hour of the two hour movie.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The last Tyler Perry movie I watched was "A Jazzman's Blues"

While a good movie coming from him, the subject matter has been done to death the trauma scenes (grandfather explicitly raping granddaughter and a man being lynched) where definitely not necessary.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
News Flash: It appears literally every black woman in the world loves that shit...that same shit that earned him billions or..at any time he feels it.

SIYL.gif

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
News Flash: It appears literally every black woman in the world loves that shit...that same shit that earned him billions or..at any time he feels it.

SIYL.gif
exactly...he doesn't give a shit.... women love his movies , tv show and stage plays....why should he care?.....he has an audience and makes them happy

Last edited: