Is U.S. Representative Maxine Waters (Democrat - CA) a SHILL or SENILE?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just another anti-Democrat bashing post by xcactor. Soooooo tiresome. :smh:
So I’m a “cac” for calling out a so-called black woman that participates in a money laundering scheme that defrauded many so-called black people. She will then preside over the hearings of the alleged agent that paid her off. So, what does that make her? Super cac? Filthy cac? Neanderthal cac?

And the media claims that the Democrips are supposed to be the “educated caucasians” :lol:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Getting sick of Apartheid ass Elon. He knows damn well they all do the same. But when it's the side that benefits his businesses most, it doesn't matter.
This shit has nothing to do with Musk. He is just trolling. This is all on MIT agent SBF, the SEC chair, the Biden Administration and Ukraine.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So I’m a “cac” for calling out a so-called black woman that participates in a money laundering scheme that defrauded many so-called black people. She will then preside over the hearings of the alleged agent that paid her off. So, what does that make her? Super cac? Filthy cac? Neanderthal cac?

And the media claims that the Democrips are supposed to be the “educated caucasians” :lol:

A accusation without proof is just that, an accusation. But you're known for doing that. You've tried to reduce Maxine Waters as some kind grifter and I suspect you reason for doing so is because she identifies with the Democratic Party. Where are all your posts calling out Republicans for the despicable shit they do? I must have missed them. And to respond to your "so I'm a cac..." Yes you are and you and I both know that's accurate, you just won't admit it. :hmm:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now it’s confirmed you’re white. Maxine could shoot a MF in the middle of 5th Av. and I’m ridin with her.
Yep, you’re right. Everything on my birth certificate, the documented lineage of my father, grandfather, great grandfather and great-great grandfather has been invalidated and labeled as fradulent because two posters with remedial thoughts called me a “cac”

I hope you and @ronmch20 do not have children and if so I hope you both are absent fathers because with your guidance they are destined to be dysfunctional members of society.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Getting sick of Apartheid ass Elon. He knows damn well they all do the same. But when it's the side that benefits his businesses most, it doesn't matter.
Man, fuck him and everyone he exposing. Fuck'em all. This the best entertainment. Watching Elon's bitch ass burn money while partisan bitches cop pleas and stay getting exposed.

Yeah, he knows they all do the same. But ain't it funny watching partisan shills pretend like their side don't? Folks all in their feelings.

Can't wait for the hearings. Bunch of crooks grilling a crook. If Elon got receipts on these crooks, release them. :lol: Won't see me defending shit like some of these bitch asses fans. Man, picture being an adult and looking up to or protecting a politician. Politicians deserve less respect than walmart greeters. At least walmart greeters make an honest living. And Elon deserves less respect than them all. That conman will get his because his attention whoring exposing too many.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, you’re right. Everything on my birth certificate, the documented lineage of my father, grandfather, great grandfather and great-great grandfather has been invalidated and labeled as fradulent because two posters with remedial thoughts called me a “cac”

I hope you and @ronmch20 do not have children and if so I hope you both are absent fathers because with your guidance they are destined to be dysfunctional members of society.

I hold the same sentiment about you and undoubtedly I am not alone. If you aren't a cac the fact that so many on this Board think you are based upon your comments should be revealing. Are they all remedial in their thought processes too or are they correct in their assessment that you are either a cac or a just a delusional Democratic Party hating coon with a vocabulary.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hold the same sentiment about you and undoubtedly I am not alone. If you aren't a cac the fact that so many on this Board think you are based upon your comments should be revealing. Are they all remedial in their thought processes too or are they correct in their assessment that you are either a cac or a just a delusional Democratic Party hating coon with a vocabulary.
If they base my race and ethnicity off of the fact that I’m not a Democrip or Rebloodpican then yes, they are remedial thinkers too.

if I was truly a cac I would be treated like royalty on BGOL because Trump turned most of BGOL pro-white.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I was in college I read a biography on Adam Clayton Powell Jr. long serving congressman from Harlem. Adam was a minister of the Abyssinian Baptist Church who looked white but was all Black. He loved the ladies, he loved a good time and he also loved his people. At the time he was in office he was probably the only Black congressman on Capital Hill. I formed a deep admiration for the man and became an Alpha partially because he was one. Since his death the CBC was formed and there are about 50 to 60 Black congress persons. From my observation one Adam Clayton Powell Jr. is worth more than 60 members of the CBC up to and including Maxine Waters.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
What is a shill?

I've heard this term used here a couple times and it's always used by bgol cac squad. :dunno:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When I was in college I read a biography on Adam Clayton Powell Jr. long serving congressman from Harlem. Adam was a minister of the Abyssinian Baptist Church who looked white but was all Black. He loved the ladies, he loved a good time and he also loved his people. At the time he was in office he was probably the only Black congressman on Capital Hill. I formed a deep admiration for the man and became an Alpha partially because he was one. Since his death the CBC was formed and there are about 50 to 60 Black congress persons. From my observation one Adam Clayton Powell Jr. is worth more than 60 members of the CBC up to and including Maxine Waters.

That's why (Older) Black Folks in NYC consider Adam Clayton Powell Jr. to be the Last GREAT Black Politician and Power Broker.
Especially in this city.
My (Late) Grandfather attended Powell Jr's services at Abyssinian (I lived a few blocks away) frequently before He entered Politics.
ACP Jr. put in that work for Black folks here. More than all those CBC folks combined. And He didn't give a shit either.

Thanks for Your Post.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Indeed
06!

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maxine ain't no joke. She got some self serving shit with her but she will call a mf out without thinking twice. She is politician obviously. But I don't think she ever forgot where she came from.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's why (Older) Black Folks in NYC consider Adam Clayton Powell Jr. to be the Last GREAT Black Politician and Power Broker.
Especially in this city.
My (Late) Grandfather attended Powell Jr's services at Abyssinian (I live a few blocks away nowadays) frequently before He entered Politics.
ACP Jr. put in that work for Black folks here. More than all those CBC folks combined. And He didn't give a shit either.

Thanks for Your Post.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Neither dems or repubs care about the peoples well being, or what you vote for as long as their pockets can fatten there is no immediate concern for what you believe or care about. They play this volleyball game to get paid.

SBF thought he could pay his way for the dems and repubs to look the other way to his crimes he hoping it works out.

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Neither dems or repubs care about the peoples well being, or what you vote for as long as their pockets can fatten there is no immediate concern for what you believe or care about. They play this volleyball game to get paid.

SBF thought he could pay his way for the dems and repubs to look the other way to his crimes he hoping it works out.
Well, judging from the below it's working out. :smh: I wonder how much money he donated to these crooks. Folks focusing on his democrat donations, but any smart conman knows to grease both sides. Give the other side just enough. Trump gave up the game on national TV debating Hillary. Said he funded dems and republicans and she couldn't do shit but give that goofy grin.

Sam should be in jail right now with no bail. Feds have gave cases to cats for selling Bitcoin peer-to-peer. While the general population is gang banging on partisan bullshit, the elite take care of themselves once again. It's always the case.

House Financial Services Chair Waters doesn’t plan to subpoena Sam Bankman-Fried to testify at hearing on FTX collapse

PUBLISHED WED, DEC 7 2022
4:43 PM EST

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For all my folks still under the delusion that black politicians...who occasionally hold hands/sing kumbaya with you or hit 3's on the 1st take..some how give a single fuck bout you.

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:confused: are you saying that Republicans launder hundreds of billions of dollars like the Democrats? your comments make no sense.

Obviously. Citizens United was a conservative PAC. The whole reason we are in this sad time in american politics now is because of dark money. At this point it's an arms race on both sides. Im 100% down with taking the money out of politics but you have to realize republicans are going to lose a lot more elections once they do. The demographics don't work in their favor and money is the only reason republicans stay in power.

I don't trust any old politician. They all in it for the ego or money.