Israel Declares War After Hamas Attacks

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think The Houthis said they have like four more level of escalation…

The leader ask neighboring nations for a clear clear path Gaza…
Dude said they have 10k ready to take up arms with the Palestinians/Hamas in Gaza/West Bank
(Probably only 3k but who knows)

All I know is i was told they was blowing hot air, when it was said they would attack Israel

These cats been the most impressive so far

They've established their reputation !

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cracks are starting to show … next … from the Top this time

Quick reminder Morocco is among those Muslims countries that signed the Abraham accords in 2020 under the guidance of the US :lol:

Edit:

Who inside this cat’s cabinet forgot this

Keep those maps/drawings far from him !

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I think Israel and USA is tired of Lebanon

Let’s just watch what location that carrier decide to take after moving away from Yemen

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I think Israel and USA is tired of Lebanon

Let’s just watch what location that carrier decide to take after moving away from Yemen
tenor.gif

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
the carrier battle group doesn't have to move at all
from the eastern Mediterranean that bitch can run operations 2k miles into asia or africa

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
the carrier battle group doesn't have to move at all
from the eastern Mediterranean that bitch can run operations 2k miles into asia or africa
True, so you think the was tired of the Houthis pop shots?

Two days in a row they had to destroy threats heading towards it.
Yesterday it was noticed they were relocating

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Northern Palestine is on fire…

The Israeli invaders don’t like it either

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man when I first saw this clip, I was like man this fool is retarded…

After watching again just now, it hit me they do this and fight back or just die

Death is really real over there
About like Iraq and Libya. Panama and others were just jumped with minimal ability to fight back

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I like this response. This is worse because the whole world is watching live and the people with the power to stop it don't stop it.

Little do we know this is practice. Genocide has always been against the blacks. Where are the people that built the pyramids. They are hiding much more than that. What happened to people like Jesus, Moses, Sampson, etc. they took our natural powers and in order to keep this supremacy they had to keep poisoning us and brainwashing us.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Quite a bit is crackin...

BREAKING: US State Dept:
"US Position is that Hamas cannot be eliminated by military means alone" — Reuters

NEW: Video of the result of the full scale war between Israel and Hezbollah.

Huge fires raging in the entirety of northern Israel due to Hezbollah strikes

The Israeli emergency services say that things are quickly getting out of control.

BREAKING: Israeli Finance Minister regarding the fires in the north of Israel: "It is time to return Lebanon to the Stone Age"

BREAKING: Tonight the Iraqis are attacking and destroying American companies like KFC throughout Baghdad.

BREAKING: The fires spread to one of the Israeli army bases in the “Margaliot” area and continue to spread in northern Israel.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
BREAKING:

Israeli Haaretz:

"Trump Is Desperate for Miriam Adelson's Cash.

Her Condition: West Bank Annexation"

"The former president is holding a fire sale on future presidential authority. Miriam Adelson wants to be his biggest donor, but in return she wants Israeli sovereignty over the West Bank" the media wrote.