Israel Declares War After Hamas Attacks

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This won't get solved until the adults in the room come in to separate the children.

Lmao

Well I guess this why it’s been going on for a while

With no end on sight….

Likely will get hectic in the coming days, since Bibi looking to cross the border into Lebanon

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
No such thing as a "limited war" when the proxy wars are currently on and poppin'. Israel already used that "limited war" splain'in when they said this will only take a few weeks...and now 8 MONTHS later and counting.

Triple H and other groups were definitely not in the initial calculations
True no lies

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Israel freed four hostages today.
Sad for those civilians killed but, ya know.

When you have intel on a hostage location, you have to act on it.
Maybe Israel got that intel from the Abu Ghraib type prison they're running over there.
and tortured outta some people.
Either way, when IDF found a hostage location and they're surrounded by civilians. (which they were)
Gotta go for it...

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Israel freed four hostages today.
Sad for those civilians killed but, ya know.

When you have intel on a hostage location, you have to act on it.
Maybe Israel got that intel from the Abu Ghraib type prison they're running over there.
and tortured outta some people.
Either way, when IDF found a hostage location and they're surrounded by civilians. (which they were)
Gotta go for it...

Israel has KILLED way more of their own hostages. The only time IDF mentions the "rescue" of hostages is as a cover to exterminate civilians in Rafah and Gaza. It's called propaganda. This war expansion was never about hostages.

The U.S., Saudi Arabia, and Hamas already put together a deal that Israel rejected. To date, Israel has stated numerous times that they will not entertain a ceasefire until "all of their their goals are met", I.e., "destroy Hamas", "the goal is to destroy Gaza". Those unrealistic AF slogans are non-starters. You can't destroy an idea. That's a non-starter for any serious negotiations. It's why Triple H (Houthis, Hezbollah, Hamas) are currently giving IDF THAT WORK in the proxy wars that Israel never anticipated.

In other words, that TWIT of a tweeter, @kevinODTN, doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Israel's war cabinet is looking dysfunctional AF:

Last edited:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Israel has KILLED way more of their own hostages. The only time IDF mentions the "rescue" of hostages is as a cover to exterminate civilians in Rafah and Gaza. It's called propaganda. This war expansion was never about hostages.

The U.S., Saudi Arabia, and Hamas already put together a deal that Israel rejected. To date, Israel has stated numerous times that they will not entertain a ceasefire until "all of their their goals are met", I.e., "destroy Hamas", "the goal is to destroy Gaza". Those unrealistic AF slogans are non-starters. You can't destroy an idea. That's a non-starter for any serious negotiations. It's why Triple H (Houthis, Hezbollah, Hamas) are currently giving IDF THAT WORK in the proxy wars that Israel never anticipated.

In other words, that TWIT of a tweeter, @kevinODTN, doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Israel's war cabinet is looking dysfunctional AF:

Bro, I'm sorry, but if my family member was kidnapped and taken hostage by a foreign country, I would not give a fuck how many civilians (innocent or not) were killed in the rescue attempt. I would not care.

This is the thing that I don't understand anymore. I'm on record saying Bibi doesn't want the hostages back, getting some back is just a bonus for him. So I'm with you there. This war ain't about freeing any hostages. But it's like I don't live in the real world anymore when I read comments about how many Palestinians were killed during the operation.

Yes, of course civilians were killed. What else do you expect when you hide your hostages amongst your civilian population??? Hamas got exactly what it planned for. Where is everyone saying fuck Hamas for doing that?

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Colombia will suspend coal exports to Israel over war in Gaza​

Colombian President Gustavo Petro announced on Saturday that his country will suspend coal exports to Israel over the war in Gaza. According to Colombia’s National Statistics Department, coal exports to Israel were worth more than $320 million in the first eight months of last year. Israel imports more than 50% of its coal from Colombia, according to the American Journal for Transportation, and uses much of it to feed its power plants. AP

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bro, I'm sorry, but if my family member was kidnapped and taken hostage by a foreign country, I would not give a fuck how many civilians (innocent or not) were killed in the rescue attempt. I would not care.

This is the thing that I don't understand anymore. I'm on record saying Bibi doesn't want the hostages back, getting some back is just a bonus for him. So I'm with you there. This war ain't about freeing any hostages. But it's like I don't live in the real world anymore when I read comments about how many Palestinians were killed during the operation.

Yes, of course civilians were killed. What else do you expect when you hide your hostages amongst your civilian population??? Hamas got exactly what it planned for. Where is everyone saying fuck Hamas for doing that?

If you think that Israel bombing numerous hospitals, universities, houses, daycare centers, etc. indiscriminately and sloppily is to "free hostages", then I have a bridge to sell you. IDF has already bombed it's own hostages NUMEROUS times. Sloppy AF military operations from the IDF in 4K for the world to see in real time.

A campaign to exterminate any population (about 35K out of 690K in Gaza so far) is not an "operation", bro. Much less an "operation to free hostages", where Israeli hostages are being killed too. Among the worst attempts at propaganda spin on display here.

This "operation" is going so well that there is infighting within Israeli government and between the Israeli government and the IDF leadership while Israel is floundering in Gaza, West Bank, Rafah, Lebanese border, Syria, etc.

Also, Israel is not just facing counter strikes from Hamas. It is Triple H (Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis). So much for the IDF's earlier statement of "washing Hamas in a few weeks" back in October.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Al-Qassam Brigades sends a message to the occupation and settlers:

"We inform you that in exchange for these, your army killed three prisoners in the same camp, one of whom had American citizenship."

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
If you think that Israel bombing numerous hospitals, universities, houses, daycare centers, etc. indiscriminately and sloppily is to "free hostages", then I have a bridge to sell you. IDF has already bombed it's own hostages NUMEROUS times. Sloppy AF military operations from the IDF in 4K for the world to see in real time.

A campaign to exterminate any population (about 35K out of 690K in Gaza so far) is not an "operation", bro. Much less an "operation to free hostages", where Israeli hostages are being killed too. Among the worst attempts at propaganda spin on display here.

This "operation" is going so well that there is infighting within Israeli government and between the Israeli government and the IDF leadership while Israel is floundering in Gaza, West Bank, Rafah, Lebanese border, Syria, etc.

Also, Israel is not just facing counter strikes from Hamas. It is Triple H (Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis). So much for the IDF's earlier statement of "washing Hamas in a few weeks" back in October.

You didn't read anything I wrote.

I specifically said this war ain't about freeing hostages. Bibi doesn't care about them. The few he freed are just bonus coverage for him.

Do I have to write it a third time?

This isn't our war. You don't have to get emotional about it. There is no spin here.

My question is what you think Hamas wants when it hides their hostages amongst the civilian population?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man I knew Russia jamming system was top notch but this would be a wtf moment if true

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Interesting !
And guess what Russia recently said after We told Ukraine to strike deep Into Russia

“foreign aircrafts over the Black Sea will become targets…

Our black hawks along with reapers stay flying over that area giving Ukraine intel…
I’m sure the UK have equipment flying also.

Washington recently started turning their gps off after Moscow it will close the airspace to foreigner aviation. Once Russia a reaper was downed… we turned gps back on briefly to show aka troll the Russians :lol: they didn’t do shit…

Was it down idk…

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And guess what Russia recently said after We told Ukraine to strike deep Into Russia

“foreign aircrafts over the Black Sea will become targets…

Our black hawks along with reapers stay flying over that area giving Ukraine intel…
I’m sure the UK have equipment flying also.

Washington recently started turning their gps off after Moscow it will close the airspace to foreigner aviation. Once Russia a reaper was downed… we turned gps back on briefly to show aka troll the Russians :lol: they didn’t do shit…

Was it down idk…

Was thinking the same thing watched that Putin's interview where he talked about delivering weapons to Yemen

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
remember Israelis only have 200 something fatalities since they began their ground operation in Gaza anything else is .... photoshopped !

Man I’d like to know what that number is…

With Hamas need to stick and move, we rarely get to see the aftermath

I sure it’s normally some messy situation

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I’d like to know what that number is…

With Hamas need to stick and move, we rarely get to see the aftermath

I sure it’s normally some messy situation

One thing 4 sure when that real number will come out, it's going to be a real shock for the entire population, with a devastated economy it can even trigger a collapse of the whole country -> like the apartheid regime in South Africa

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You didn't read anything I wrote.

I specifically said this war ain't about freeing hostages. Bibi doesn't care about them. The few he freed are just bonus coverage for him.

Do I have to write it a third time?

This isn't our war. You don't have to get emotional about it. There is no spin here.

My question is what you think Hamas wants when it hides their hostages amongst the civilian population?

My bad, fam. I should have worded my last reply better. What I meant was "If anyone thinks that Israel bombing numerous hospitals, universities, houses, daycare centers, etc. indiscriminately and sloppily is to "free hostages", then I have a bridge to sell them. "

When I mentioned "spin", I was referring to the propaganda statements about "freeing hostages" that Israel puts out to defend this debacle. Not you, specifically. Not emotional at all. Just bluntly calling it how i see it.

To put it simply, Hamas want's the IDF's colonial boot off Gaza's neck. Israel initially funded Hamas for destabilization. Messy. You can only push a group of people so far.

Last edited: