Platinum Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dawg, you was kinda good with the first part… you but you had to put the ending

I mean truly u really wasn’t good but
We was gonna let you slide

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
⭕️ Hezbullah issued the following statement, about the unique attack this afternoon

In support of our steadfast Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip and in support of their valiant and honorable resistance, and as part of the response to the assassination carried out by the Israeli enemy in the town of Jwaya....

Hezbullah attacked with Ketyusha, Falaq, and suicid drones 6 different Israeli bases at the same time:

- Al-Zaoura barracks
- Kela' barracks
- Yoav barracks
- Katsia base
- Nafah base
- Sahel battalion in Beit Hilal.

Simultaneously, waves of suicide drones were launched at David Base (headquarters of the northern region command), and Mishar base (headquarters of the main intelligence of the northern region responsible for the assassinations) and the Katsavia Barracks (the headquarters of the 7th Regular Armored Brigade of the 210th Golan Division).

Targets were hit successfully

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Three weeks expectation vs. 9-Months reality (so far and counting), is definitely a slowing down effect. Israel has not been successful. IDF has been driven back numerous times. Without a serious ceasefire, things will only escalate. Israeli Times only mentioning Hamas not accepting the Ceasefire while Israel states it is not obligated to do so, is laughable. That's not the only military group IDF are in a proxy war with.

"Destroy Hamas"

"Israel will achieve all of it's goals (greater Israel map)"

Again, so far, unsuccessful at the goals quoted above, and likely not happening.
That's because the stated goals are fake and always have been.

The real goal is the destruction of the entire territory to free it up for future annexation.

They were never going to do that in a few weeks. They knew that. They don't want to exterminate all Palestinians, they want to make Gaza unlivable so that the Palestinians want to leave.

That's why they let Hamas keep the hostages. That's why the Hamas leaders are safe. That's why there's no end of the war planned.

Last edited:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I’ve seen this asked plenty of times, kinda in a fuck Hamas way before.

I’m ask and answer this question… How is Hamas helping the Palestinians people against Israel?

I feel Hamas has acted as a barrier that seek to slow the complete destruction of the natives of Palestine.

Now Hamas gets most of the notoriety because they are connected to Iran. It’s clear how we feel about Iran.
PLO putting up Resistance also but they don’t get coverage along with many other groups.

Look at this map, what’s labeled Israel is technically Palestine.

I feel if you take Hamas outta the equation, The Gaza Strip would be Israel.

_132501879_gaza_evacuation_zones_290124_640-nc.png.webp
Fam please tell me you are joking about Hamas.

Everything they have done has harmed the Palestinian people rather then help them.

Their entire history, because they are a relatively recent organization, has been one way in that regard.

Starting with the fact they can't even make peace with Abbas, though they clearly have a common enemy, and both claim to be Palestinians.

The October 7th attack is the worst thing they could have done for their people.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Fam please tell me you are joking about Hamas.

Everything they have done has harmed the Palestinian people rather then help them.

Their entire history, because they are a relatively recent organization, has been one way in that regard.

Starting with the fact they can't even make peace with Abbas, though they clearly have a common enemy.

The October 7th attack is the worst thing they could have done for their people.

I’m serious but i’m easy to get along with lmao

Let’s say Hamas is really working directly for the Israelis. Not indirectly like many alluded to but is in cahoot with BiBi and em’

Hamas say Fuck it pay us handsomely and we’re gone. Europe and Washington gather funds and make payment.

Come July 1, there’s no more Hamas resistance in Palestine.
The whole network disassemble and disappear under the bright light of a city in Ethiopia.

What will happen?
What will the native citizens of Palestine do?
In a year so or what actions can we expect from the Israelis.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Let’s say Hamas is really working directly for the Israelis. Not indirectly like many alluded to but is in cahoot with BiBi and em’

Hamas say Fuck it pay us handsomely and we’re gone. Europe and Washington gather funds and make payment.

The whole network disassemble and disappear under the bright light of a city in Ethiopia.

What will happen?
Impossible to tell without knowing who takes their place.

But gotdamn, how can it get any worse for em?

Hamas served them up on a silver platter to get slaughtered and it's gotten Gaza reduced to rubble.

Their best chance is to have a coalition of powerful countries coordinate peace treaties. But first and foremost, unite your own people. This Gaza vs West Bank shit is ludicrous. Unified and with powerful friends, thats their only chance to redo borders and get this 2 state solution deal done.

It's their only shot.

With Hamas there is no shot.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Impossible to tell without knowing who takes their place.

But gotdamn, how can it get any worse for em?

Hamas served them up on a silver platter to get slaughtered and it's gotten Gaza reduced to rubble.

Their best chance is to have a coalition of powerful countries coordinate peace treaties. But first and foremost, unite your own people. This Gaza vs West Bank shit is ludicrous. Unified and with powerful friends, thats their only chance to redo borders and get this 2 state solution deal done.

It's their only shot.

With Hamas there is no shot.

Naw kinfolk if we gonna do this. Let’s do it the correct way.

Hamas is gone… leave them outta this..

You’re displaying some great understanding of the situation.
I like what you said about West Bank and Gaza. Unification of the lands would be idea.

The only issue is Israel purposely divided Palestine into two parts, then eat away at the land.

20231014_WOM998.png

remember we’re trying to figure how the people of Gaza traditional Palestinians (post Hamas) will stand up to the Israelis & Americans.

Let’s look at this to help us figure something out…

Palestine-map-over-years.png

Ethnic-Cleansing-Of-Palestine-The-Map-1897-2012-that-God-called-Jehovah-by-the-Jews-and.png

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Naw kinfolk if we gonna do this. Let’s do it the correct way.

Hamas is gone… leave them outta this..

You’re displaying some great understanding of the situation.
I like what you said about West Bank and Gaza. Unification of the lands would be idea.

The only issue is Israel purposely divided Palestine into two parts, then eat away at the land.

20231014_WOM998.png

remember we’re trying to figure how the people of Gaza traditional Palestinians (post Hamas) will stand up to the Israelis & Americans.

Let’s look at this to help us figure something out…

Palestine-map-over-years.png

Ethnic-Cleansing-Of-Palestine-The-Map-1897-2012-that-God-called-Jehovah-by-the-Jews-and.png
The only way forward is peace.

Unify Palestinian people, go to the UN and say you want a 2 state solution and a peace treaty with Israel. Make a big show of it. Hell the US President who gets that treaty signed will be in the history books, none of em passing that up.

Right now Israel is slowly annexing more and more land because the lands are in "dispute".

With a peace treaty and clearly defined borders, the Palestinians would get to keep and grow what is theirs.

Israel wouldn't be able to keep stealing it little bit by little bit.

I'm not saying any of this would be easy, but peace is the only way. People need to come to terms with the fact that Palestinians won't fight their way anywhere. It's not happening. So the question is who's gonna sell them on a peace plan?

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's because the stated goals are fake and always have been.

The real goal is the destruction of the entire territory to free it up for future annexation.

They were never going to do that in a few weeks. They knew that. They don't want to exterminate all Palestinians, they want to make Gaza unlivable so that the Palestinians want to leave.

That's why they let Hamas keep the hostages. That's why the Hamas leaders are safe. That's why there's no end of the war planned.

they want to make Gaza unlivable so that the Palestinians want to leave.

How do Palestinians leave when exits are blocked and refugees are bombed and shot by IDF soldiers?

Israel's stated unrealistic goals of "destroy Hamas" and "greater Israel" are not fake. Genocidal extermination is part of the goals stated under the rouse of "has a right to defend itself" Again, this war is beyond Gaza and parts of Gaza are already uninhabitable. Making Gaza more uninhabitable neither ends the war nor begins annexation, much less stop a very mobile Hamas. Triple H is the reason why IDF is continually floundering.

For example..

NEW: Commander of Israel's 769th 'Hiram' Brigade in Kiryat Shmona:
'We have lost control of the North, we have completely lost the initiative. Hezbollah is the one who determines the battle. They strike where they want to, and when they want to. Netanyahu must act NOW.'

BREAKING: Israeli Channel 13:
"Austin informed Gallant that the American administration is not interested in escalating the confrontation in the north"

BREAKING: Hezbollah's targets this morning:

- Meron Strategic Air Command and Control Base, located on Mount Meron.

- Blasan Military Industrial Factory for Tanks and Vehicle Armory, located in Sa'sa.

- Headquarters of the IDF's Northern Command, located in Ein Zatim.

- Reserve Headquarters of the IDF's Northern Command, located at the Galilee Division Base in Amiad.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

What will happen?

Iran funds/supports Hamas, so Israel waving some shiny trinkets (sportscar, payment, etc.) for the upcoming fiscal year (July 1) is not going to work. Same with Houthis, Hezbollah, and a number of other unnamed militias. You can't pay off a people that are willing to die for what they believe in. Same with the Haitian revolution. Same with the multi-faceted military resistance to what Israel/IDF is trying to do.

On another note, Hezbollah has been quite busy...

Hezbollah releases an infographic summarizing their operations as part of the battle of Al-Aqsa Flood from October 8th, 2023 until June 13th, 2024 at 02:00 PM, marking 250 days of battle.

The average number of daily operations is now 9, up from 7 in January.

The enemy's human losses: more than 2,000 killed or wounded.

The graphic is summarized below, with the corresponding statistic for Day 200 (April 24) in parentheses.

2,125 military operations,

Targetings
- 304 settlements (up from 186)
- 1,373 border sites (up from 1,112)
- 79 rear sites (up from 55)
- 200 border points (up from 176)
- 59 aerial targeting (up from 51)
- 110 bases and barracks targeting (up from 70)

The enemy's internal front:
- 230,000 displaced settlers
- 5km: the distance of evacuation from the northern border
- 43 settlements evacuated
- 35km: the depth of targeting (up from 23km)

The enemy's losses:
- 114 military vehicles (up from 92)
- 122 command centers (up from 67)
- 493 bunkers and fortifications (up from 344)
- 409 technical equipment (up from 328)
- 930 settlement units (up from 722)
- 3 military factories (up from 2)
- 50 artillery positions (up from 33)
- 10 Iron Dome platforms (up from 5)
- 2 military balloons/airships.
- 7 drones (up from 5) - Includes 3 Hermes 900, 2 Hermes 450, and 2 Skylark

The weapons used (numbers are a measure of the number of operations, not shells/rockets used):
- 442 artillery operations (up from 352)
- 925 surface-to-surface rockets (up from 727)
- 82 sniper or machine gun (up from 77)
- 59 air defense (up from 50)
- 100 aerial (drone) attacks (up from 55)
- 682 guided missiles (up from 546)
- 162 direct weapons (up from 136)
- 23 engineering weapons (up from 17)

Last edited:

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do Palestinians leave when exits are blocked and refugees are bombed and shot by IDF soldiers?

Israel's stated unrealistic goals of "destroy Hamas" and "greater Israel" are not fake. Genocidal extermination is part of the goals stated under the rouse of "has a right to defend itself" Again, this war is beyond Gaza and parts of Gaza are already uninhabitable. Making Gaza more uninhabitable neither ends the war nor begins annexation, much less stop a very mobile Hamas. Triple H is the reason why IDF is continually floundering.

For example..

NEW: Commander of Israel's 769th 'Hiram' Brigade in Kiryat Shmona:
'We have lost control of the North, we have completely lost the initiative. Hezbollah is the one who determines the battle. They strike where they want to, and when they want to. Netanyahu must act NOW.'

BREAKING: Israeli Channel 13:
"Austin informed Gallant that the American administration is not interested in escalating the confrontation in the north"

BREAKING: Hezbollah's targets this morning:

- Meron Strategic Air Command and Control Base, located on Mount Meron.

- Blasan Military Industrial Factory for Tanks and Vehicle Armory, located in Sa'sa.

- Headquarters of the IDF's Northern Command, located in Ein Zatim.

- Reserve Headquarters of the IDF's Northern Command, located at the Galilee Division Base in Amiad.

Since the beginning of Israel's ground operation, its northern cities have to deal with a new reality -> they're at the whim of the Hezbollah
More than the rest of the population they have to deal with that crushed myth of IDF invincibility which is a new reality for them, only their right wing/unhinged politicians fake to not understand why the IDF can't destroy the Hezbollah !

Edit:

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The only way forward is peace.

Unify Palestinian people, go to the UN and say you want a 2 state solution and a peace treaty with Israel. Make a big show of it. Hell the US President who gets that treaty signed will be in the history books, none of em passing that up.

Right now Israel is slowly annexing more and more land because the lands are in "dispute".

With a peace treaty and clearly defined borders, the Palestinians would get to keep and grow what is theirs.

Israel wouldn't be able to keep stealing it little bit by little bit.

I'm not saying any of this would be easy, but peace is the only way. People need to come to terms with the fact that Palestinians won't fight their way anywhere. It's not happening. So the question is who's gonna sell them on a peace plan?
Ok soooooooooooo we doing this peace bulllshit.

So the Palestinians need to fight the bully/invaders with peace.

I thought we was talking about confrontation methods of fight. The survival mood need to do since Hamas is gone(In our equation).

I’m sure the Palestinians have been going to the UN asking for this or that.

If we gonna be honest Israel don’t give any fucks about the UN or whatever.

nearly 200 UN workers been murked since Oct 7 in Gaza…2 fucking hundred…

My bad I’m getting off track…
But again, come July 1 how will Palestinians slow the on slaughter.
Israel won’t have to worry about Iran backed Snipers, no homemade rockets or Booby traps buildings from Hamas

It’s just Israelis vs the locals, the folks living in tents…

We gonna unify Gaza Strip and West Bank as one entity then ask for a two state?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Iran funds/supports Hamas, so Israel waving some shiny trinkets (payment) for the upcoming fiscal year (July 1) is not going to work. Same with Houthis, Hezbollah, and a number of other unnamed militias. You can't pay off a people that are willing to die for what they believe in. Same with the Haitian revolution. Same with the multi-faceted military resistance to what Israel/IDF is trying to do.

On another note, Hezbollah has been quite busy...

Hezbollah releases an infographic summarizing their operations as part of the battle of Al-Aqsa Flood from October 8th, 2023 until June 13th, 2024 at 02:00 PM, marking 250 days of battle.

The average number of daily operations is now 9, up from 7 in January.

The enemy's human losses: more than 2,000 killed or wounded.

The graphic is summarized below, with the corresponding statistic for Day 200 (April 24) in parentheses.

2,125 military operations,

Targetings
- 304 settlements (up from 186)
- 1,373 border sites (up from 1,112)
- 79 rear sites (up from 55)
- 200 border points (up from 176)
- 59 aerial targeting (up from 51)
- 110 bases and barracks targeting (up from 70)

The enemy's internal front:
- 230,000 displaced settlers
- 5km: the distance of evacuation from the northern border
- 43 settlements evacuated
- 35km: the depth of targeting (up from 23km)

The enemy's losses:
- 114 military vehicles (up from 92)
- 122 command centers (up from 67)
- 493 bunkers and fortifications (up from 344)
- 409 technical equipment (up from 328)
- 930 settlement units (up from 722)
- 3 military factories (up from 2)
- 50 artillery positions (up from 33)
- 10 Iron Dome platforms (up from 5)
- 2 military balloons/airships.
- 7 drones (up from 5) - Includes 3 Hermes 900, 2 Hermes 450, and 2 Skylark

The weapons used (numbers are a measure of the number of operations, not shells/rockets used):
- 442 artillery operations (up from 352)
- 925 surface-to-surface rockets (up from 727)
- 82 sniper or machine gun (up from 77)
- 59 air defense (up from 50)
- 100 aerial (drone) attacks (up from 55)
- 682 guided missiles (up from 546)
- 162 direct weapons (up from 136)
- 23 engineering weapons (up from 17)
I get all of that,

We just trying to figure how Palestinians gonna move forward.

All been stressing that Hamas caused more harm than help. Which many feel is very accurate.

I’m just using the “What If” Scenario with Hamas being removed from the battlefield and it’s just Palestinians vs Israelis….

Just trying to see how the Palestinians gonna standup to the oppressor.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Ok soooooooooooo we doing this peace bulllshit.

So the Palestinians need to fight the bully/invaders with peace.

I thought we was talking about confrontation methods of fight. The survival mood need to do since Hamas is gone(In our equation).

I’m sure the Palestinians have been going to the UN asking for this or that.

If we gonna be honest Israel don’t give any fucks about the UN or whatever.

nearly 200 UN workers been murked since Oct 7 in Gaza…2 fucking hundred…

My bad I’m getting off track…
But again, come July 1 how will Palestinians slow the on slaughter.
Israel won’t have to worry about Iran backed Snipers, no homemade rockets or Booby traps buildings from Hamas

It’s just Israelis vs the locals, the folks living in tents…

We gonna unify Gaza Strip and West Bank as one entity then ask for a two state?
Hamas leaves, it's either a coalition of countries taking over (talk right now of Saudis, Egypt and Qatar) temporarily until there are new elections or Abbas takes over and unites Palestinians.

Either way Israel would have to end their invasion with the actual military threat removed.

Israel doesn't care about the UN but it will lose ALL of its allies if it carried on war after that, even the US.

More importantly, Israel is currently at peace with the Saudis and Egypt, so they wouldn't be attacking them. Israel would have no choice but to give up on annexing Gaza.

Thats before we even get a 2 state solution. A new leadership who runs on peace and treaties wouldn't be getting invaded.

The only way Bibi is keeping this going is because the Israelis are with him on the need to remove Hamas. That's it. Nothing else. Bibi doesn't care about the UN and thinks he can control the US, but he loses all support domestic and foreign if he went ahead with something like that.

And no the Hamas leadership has not said the word peace ever.

And also I can't stress this enough, redesigned borders would displace people again (Israelis and Palestinians), but Palestinians could have their state, theirs lands, and live their lives.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Hamas leaves, it's either a coalition of countries taking over (talk right now of Saudis, Egypt and Qatar) temporarily until there are new elections or Abbas takes over and unites Palestinians.

Either way Israel would have to end their invasion with the actual military threat removed.

Israel doesn't care about the UN but it will lose ALL of its allies if it carried on war after that, even the US.

More importantly, Israel is currently at peace with the Saudis and Egypt, so they wouldn't be attacking them. Israel would have no choice but to give up on annexing Gaza.

Thats before we even get a 2 state solution. A new leadership who runs on peace and treaties wouldn't be getting invaded.

The only way Bibi is keeping this going is because the Israelis are with him on the need to remove Hamas. That's it. Nothing else. Bibi doesn't care about the UN and thinks he can control the US, but he loses all support domestic and foreign if he went ahead with something like that.

And no the Hamas leadership has not said the word peace ever.

And also I can't stress this enough, redesigned borders would displace people again (Israelis and Palestinians), but Palestinians could have their state, theirs lands, and live their lives.
Kinfolk I’m try to keep my concerns and question simple… since July 1 is to far away. Say on Sunday Hamas is granted funds pack up and leave with punishment abroad.

Using our little equation of removing Hamas from Palestine.

How will the Palestine people battle with the Israeli going forward. I’m talking about fighting, keeping them from terrorizing the Gaza Strip on Monday?
How will they put up a resistance to keeping the little land they have left?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Kinfolk I’m try to keep my concerns and question simple… since July 1 is to far away. Say on Sunday Hamas is granted funds pack up and leave with punishment abroad.

Using our little equation of removing Hamas from Palestine.

How will the Palestine people battle with the Israeli going forward. I’m talking about fighting, keeping them from terrorizing the Gaza Strip on Monday?
How will they put up a resistance to keeping the little land they have left?
Ok look sorry but I'm missing something from your question.

Your hypothetical is that the West would put funds together to give to Hamas so they leave, but also the West wouldn't prepare a succession plan at the same time?

I don't get it.

Given your hypothetical, there would be a friendly successor in place right away and that successor wouldn't have to face an invasion. Does that guarantee peace and freedom right away? No. But the invasion would stop with Hamas gone and a friendly face in their place.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Ok look sorry but I'm missing something from your question.

Your hypothetical is that the West would put funds together to give to Hamas so they leave, but also the West wouldn't prepare a succession plan at the same time?

I don't get it.

Given your hypothetical, there would be a friendly successor in place right away and that successor wouldn't have to face an invasion. Does that guarantee peace and freedom right away? No. But the invasion would stop with Hamas gone and a friendly face in their place.
Ok we getting somewhere now. I changed my original equation…. I’m taking the Americans and Europeans outta it.
No outside influences, Hamas leave and it up to the Palestinians and Israelis

Hamas leave Sunday, how on Monday would the Palestine people defend against Israel?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Ok we getting somewhere now. I changed my original equation…. I’m taking the Americans and Europeans outta it.
No outside influences, Hamas leave and it up to the Palestinians and Israelis

Hamas leave Sunday, how on Monday would the Palestine people defend against Israel?
If Hamas left in the middle of the night and the Palestinians had no leadership and no fighters left, my bet is that Israel would find a way to annex as much of Gaza as they could and as quickly as they could.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
If Hamas left in the middle of the night and the Palestinians had no leadership and no fighters left, my bet is that Israel would find a way to annex as much of Gaza as they could and as quickly as they could.

Right my thinking also…

So I’m trying to figure how and where can the Palestinians get a couple bandaids to atleast slow the bleeding.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Right my thinking also…

So I’m trying to figure how and where can the Palestinians get a couple bandaids to atleast slow the bleeding.

Yeah I'm not putting this on the population, they have no power. The population are victims.

It's the adults, currently outside of the room, who can come in and make all the difference.

Otherwise it's always back to this vicious circle.

1. Israel will set up all kinds of roadblocks, embargos and fences because they'll say they don't want another October 7.

2. Hamas will say Palestinians are occupied and oppressed so they need to revolt and plan more October 7s.

Around and around they go until the next war, rinse and repeat.

I'm trying to be realistic here in terms of solution.

Palestinians need to let go of this right of return, the ship has sailed. Life is NOT fair.

Israel needs give up lands they wish they had so that Palestinians can come away with a real chance at prosperity, sovereignty and a real state. I don't give a fuck what your ancient books say, God ain't promise you shit, and certainly not land.

Both people would have to be displaced somewhat but that's life. Move on.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I get all of that,

We just trying to figure how Palestinians gonna move forward.

All been stressing that Hamas caused more harm than help. Which many feel is very accurate.

I’m just using the “What If” Scenario with Hamas being removed from the battlefield and it’s just Palestinians vs Israelis….

Just trying to see how the Palestinians gonna standup to the oppressor.

Israel has done way more harm than good. it was Israel who initially funded Hamas for further destabilization of Gaza. Then, Hamas and NUMEROUS other militias, funded by Iran and elsewhere, are beyond tired of Israel / IDF. Hell, most of the world is tired of Israel, including the ICC and UN.

And now you have these expanding proxy wars that are way beyond Gaza / West Bank.

The path forward is Israel hit with more losses, financially and/or militarily. Then, and only then will Israel humbly sit at the post war table. Money (substantial loss) and violence (FAFO) are their only GODS.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Since the beginning of Israel's ground operation, its northern cities have to deal with a new reality -> they're at the whim of the Hezbollah
More than the rest of the population they have to deal with that crushed myth of IDF invincibility which is a new reality for them, only their right wing/unhinged politicians fake to not understand why the IDF can't destroy the Hezbollah !

Edit:

Unlike the mainstream media parrots, the citizens of Northern Israel are blaming Tel Aviv (Bibi and 'em recognized as the root cause) for the non-stop Hezbollah attacks on their homes, NOT Hamas or Hezbollah. They're not buying IDF 'splainin spin. Israeli natives getting more restless by the day since this conflict is affecting them more directly.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yeah I'm not putting this on the population, they have no power.

It's the adults, currently outside of the room, who can come in and make all the difference.

Otherwise it's always back to this vicious circle.

1. Israel will set up all kinds of roadblocks, embargos and fences because they'll say they don't want another October 7.

2. Hamas will say Palestinians are occupied and oppressed so they need to revolt and plan more October 7s.

Around and around they go until the next war, rinse and repeat.

I'm trying to be realistic here in terms of solution.

Palestinians need to let go of this right of return, the ship has sailed. Life is NOT fair.

Israel needs give up lands they wish they had so that Palestinians can come away with a real chance at prosperity, sovereignty and a real state. I don't give a fuck what your ancient books say, God ain't promise you shit, and certainly not land.

Both people would have to be displaced somewhat but that's life. Move on.

Yea I get that,

I just decided to ask the question that way I did only because I saw Hamas this and Hamas that with no real dialogue if there was no Hamas.

If we be real there was a time without Hamas and land still was seized.

I was asking the question about the removal of Hamas “with pre Hamas Palestine in mind.

I kinda felt you’d get to the point, that Palestinians would get railroad and land took. If they face Israel Monday without Hamas. They getting killed now with Hamas but would lose all of their tent and concrete cities even faster.

Technically Hamas only been around 30+ years and of those 30, they definitely wasn’t the 2024 Hamas.

I appreciate the back and forward…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I know it's easy for me out here to say they need to move the fuck on, but gotdamn someone needs to tell them and force them to. And I'm talking about both sides here.

Look at the map, Palestinians been moving on… they been kinda turning the other cheek.

Just since October 7 you can look at the land they lost.
They been been submitting to the Israeli.

Israel even occupying land that they agree to leave alone.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Something else I find funny

The ceasefire is just for Gaza Strip

What about the West Bank?

We know they just want to have a cease fire so the IDF can focus on Lebanon.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Israel has done way more harm than good. it was Israel who initially funded Hamas for further destabilization of Gaza. Then, Hamas and NUMEROUS other militias, funded by Iran and elsewhere, are beyond tired of Israel / IDF. Hell, most of the world is tired of Israel, including the ICC and UN.

And now you have these expanding proxy wars that are way beyond Gaza / West Bank.

The path forward is Israel hit with more losses, financially and/or militarily. Then, and only then will Israel humbly sit at the post war table. Money (substantial loss) and violence (FAFO) are their only GODS.
You will never hear this…

Man folks who tune into the mainstream media….
Don’t even have a clue:
1. Israel killed many of their own people on Oct 7
2. The rape and killing of babies story was made out of thin air.
3. Israel had previously bomb Gaza
4. Israel control the water that goes to Gaza

things like this don’t get air play

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You will never hear this…

Man folks who tune into the mainstream media….
Don’t even have a clue:
1. Israel killed many of their own people on Oct 7
2. The rape and killing of babies story was made out of thin air.
3. Israel had bomb previously bomb Gaza
4. Israel control the water that goes to Gaza

things like this don’t get air play

EXACTLY

Israel is not going to stop until they're humbled. The AIPAC-sponsored media will never say that. They'll just keep bringing up stale, debunked buzzword phrases:

"October 7th"
"right to defend itself"
"Hamas is hiding behind all the women, children, hospitals, universities, libraries, water utilities, etc. bombed"

Fucking zombie-drone reporting

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This something else that don’t get talked about enough. Hamas understood the only way to bargain is to have something the opposite wants. Which is way those hostage were captured, in my opinion?

“In August 2023, 1,264 Palestinians were held in administrative detention in Israel, without charge or trial, the highest number in three decades. After the start of the 2023 Israel–Hamas war, the number of Palestinians held in administrative detention rose from 1,319 to 2,070 between 1 October 2023 and 1 November 2023.”

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Look at the map, Palestinians been moving on… they been kinda turning the other cheek.

Just since October 7 you can look at the land they lost.
They been been submitting to the Israeli.

Israel even occupying land that they agree to leave alone.
You making my point for me fam. Historically every time Palestinians refused statehood, the result was loss of land.

The only way to stop this loss of land is statehood with defined borders.

What is Hamas getting the Palestinian people right now?

Can you tell me how October 7th benefited their people at all?

What did they do to prepare their own people for the invasion that was obviously coming after October 7th?

Right now Hamas is abusing Palestinians almost as much as Israel is.