Israel Declares War After Hamas Attacks

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Seem like we trying to pressure Hamas in peace deal, so Houthis can stop them attacks along with have the IDF free to fuck over the West Bank and launch war against Lebanon.

It would be funny is the Houthis then switch their stand and support the West Bank… or label it for as any Aggression from Israel

:lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn, I’m convinced we control Israel?

“Another war is approaching, to be started by Israel.

The IDF is pulling more and more equipment to the southern borders of Lebanon, where Hezbollah is based.

The US, according to the latest reports, has given approval for Israel to do so and has resumed arms shipments.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Bibi "the liar of all liars" when you finance minister use that to describe you, that's kind of fucked up !

Bruh I can’t lie…. I’m kinda looking forward to this conflict going north to Lebanon.

Shit I was told in the beginning haven’t been 100 true….

Houthis blowing hot air
Iran scared

You know stuff like that

Now its time to see if Hezbollah is what folks said they are…

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bruh I can’t lie…. I’m kinda looking forward to this conflict going north to Lebanon.

Shit I was told in the beginning haven’t been 100 true….

Houthis blowing hot air
Iran scared

You know stuff like that

Now its time to see if Hezbollah is what folks said they are…

So far Hamas, Houthis and Iran did provide and I predict the Hezbollah will do even more than that, because they know how Israelis fight ... by killing civilians . Which means they'll have to whoop that ass fast in order to avoid Lebanon being destroyed !

Last edited: