Israel Declares War After Hamas Attacks

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Rafah technically a safe zone Israel told Palestinians to go too…

Now they attack and invading that area…

They design another tent area as safe zone, well guess what happened today

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Coincidence? I think not...

DD Geopolitics, [6/22/2024 11:25 AM]
⚔️ Spokesman for the Yemeni Armed Forces, Brigadier General Yahya Saree:

➡️We carried out a military operation targeting the “Transworld Navigator” ship in the Arabian Sea, where we directly hit it with a number of ballistic missiles.

➡️The targeting of the ship came because the company that owned it violated the decision to ban entry into the ports of occupied Palestine.

➡️ Spokesman for the Yemeni Armed Forces: The Yemeni missile force targeted the US aircraft carrier "Eisenhower" in the northern Red Sea, with a number of ballistic and cruise missiles, and the operation successfully achieved its goals.

@DDGeopolitics

DD Geopolitics, [6/22/2024 11:29 AM]
⚔️ Fires broke out in buildings used by occupation soldiers inside the “Metula” settlement after being targeted by Hezbollah.

@DDGeopolitics

DD Geopolitics, [6/22/2024 11:29 AM]

DD Geopolitics, [6/22/2024 12:50 PM]
⚔️ The U.S. aircraft carrier "Dwight D. Eisenhower," which had been in the Red Sea since 2023 amid escalating tensions in the Middle East, is returning home, a Pentagon official told USNI News. He added that the decision was made by Pentagon chief Lloyd "Raytheon" Austin.

It is not yet known which other American aircraft carrier will arrive in the region to replace it.

@DDGeopolitics

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rwanda was set up by white devils. A million people killed in a hundred days mainly by being cut up by manchettes. But we see white power in the middle east and realize we support this white reality everyday. We send out kids to school to learn how to be white devils. With so many homeless people in America they try to show us except a white reality or live in hell. We are suppose to believe this is Jesus bloodline or the chosen people of God. We except this shit out of fear. Our fear of homelessness, imprisonment, joblessness, etc. We as black people would have to be asleep if we cannot see the devil for what he is. Red white and blue is locking down the earth and out to purify the world by killing everybody that does not have blue eyes, blonde hair and pale skin. Trying to make sure that no blackness survives. We are the real enemies of Satan. They themselves know that the black man is God. Jesus proved that and now we are still under satan's rule.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Soooooooooo you have Houthis and Hezbollah fighting for Hamas/Gaza

Not the Taliban say they gonna back Hezbollah in Lebanon

Bruh this shit about to get interesting

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Guess these dudes was one of the groups that was on standby.

So if I remember correctly, there should be two more..

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Why is Hezbollah is mentioned as Iran aligned but Israel is not mentioned as american aligned. Why the double standard in the reporting.

@democracyforall1 day ago
The racist occupiers are now experiencing the oppressed palestinian experience...

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Soooooooooo you have Houthis and Hezbollah fighting for Hamas/Gaza

Not the Taliban say they gonna back Hezbollah in Lebanon

Bruh this shit about to get interesting

As I said in a previous post Lebanon is going to be the UN of militant groups worldwide, we’re going to see how diverse military militancy is on planet Earth Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Syria, Irak, Yemen, Indonesia and that list goes on and on …..

Imagine this but only with militant groups leaders

Edit: It’s on !

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is Bibi becoming Zelensky 2.0 with the "not enough weapons from the U.S." complaining / whining? :idea:

BREAKING: Netanyahu whines again and demands weapons from the US at the cabinet meeting:

"There has been a dramatic drop in the supply of armaments from the US, a large mass has been left behind | All details"

@Megatron_ron

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

translation,

our main whore joe biden, who allows us to do any fuckin

thing we want to the american people and its economy,

is becoming a lame duck, therefore we will have to wait,

to see who comes into power so we can purchase them too,

But we have to back out in case Trump wins, that muthafucka,

would always want a deal, and we wont be able to do what we want,

so we have to back out now and not risk losing everything..

so we will declare victory to save face as we wait for the Nov outcome...!!

this administration allowed isreal to treat America and Americans like we

were their dungeon whore!!

they must be STOPPED!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
From telegram

Dear subscribers,

I had the pleasure of questioning someone from Lebanon about the recent events in the region, how people there feel about it, etc. While I cannot be 100% sure, I did ask the person to provide evidence of being in Lebanon and confirmed it to a reasonable degree.

PART 1/2

What is your name?
Let us say Rahil.

How far from the Israeli border do you live?
I live in Beirut. So a few Km away.

Since the conflict began, how many rocket strikes have you witnessed or heard? If any, please tell me more about them. Have you seen any victims, for example?
In October/November/December I made frequent visits to South Lebanon and I saw some damages done to Israeli antennas in the Shebba farms. I also saw burnt fields from phosphorus bombs. I no longer go to the South.

If you have witnessed rocket strikes, what have they hit?
No, but I have friends and colleagues who got direct hits. A friend's brother and family near Tyre were wounded when their building was bombed. And there were damages in a warehouse in Saida belonging to a colleague.

Has the intensity of Israel's strikes on Lebanon increased in recent days/weeks? If yes, please tell me more.
Yes it has. There are villages at the boarder that are completely destroyed. There are olive groves that are burned (mostly phosphorus) and planes have been targeting the Bekaa and Hermel.

Do you expect Israel to invade Lebanon?
No, they could try, but they are unable to invade Gaza. And Gaza is smaller, unarmed and has been under supervision and completely closed for 16 years.

Do your friends/family/coworkers expect Israel to invade Lebanon?
Many people think that Israel will try. They are mostly (we all are) afraid of planes and remote bombardments. There is a feeling that Israel has lost all its supremacy. Some people are hoping that Israel will do the mistake and attack. If it is as weak as the Hebrew press is claiming, then it would be a good opportunity to defeat it. The Lebanese are fed up with the constant threat and aggressions. I don't remember a time when jets did not fly over our heads.

What is the atmosphere like among people in Lebanon? Do they talk about it, or do they try to not think about it? If they are, what do they say? Are they confident, worried, scared?
It is the ONLY subject. Even when they go out to have fun, it is in the back of their minds. And all conversations revolve around it. "Are you having family lunch this Sunday? Of course we are, if the situation allows it!" People are confident and scared. Lebanon has been destroyed by Israeli jets many times. We know the cost. But we are fed up. We think this should be the last battle. Win or lose. It all depends on each side's allies too. To be clear, lots of people do not like Hezbollah. But the greatest majority does not trust Israel and the West. The hatred for Israel supersedes opposition to the Hezbollah. Many Lebanese think that Israel is behind the port blast in 2020 that destroyed Beirut.

If a full war breaks out, will you fight? Why? If yes, would you join Hezbollah or another formation?
I am not fit to fight. Gender, age, weight… My contribution is mostly raising awareness. Like now, hoping to tell our side of the story.
How do you see the war in Gaza? What do others in Lebanon think about it?
It is clearly a brutal genocide. Few people in Lebanon are surprised by the brutality of the Israelis. A lot of empathy for the Palestinians.

Do people want the war with Israel, or do they prefer peace?
No one wants war, but the alternative has never been peace. Not in the West Bank, not in Jerusalem, not in Gaza, and not even in Lebanon, Syria, etc. All those times that the American media did not mention Palestine, war was going on. Israel bombed Syria on a weekly basis since 2011.

Do you see the US as a culprit in Israel's war on Gaza? Do others?
The US is seen as the main enabler of the Israeli bold attitude. Israel would have lost all the previous wars if the US was not supporting it. And the rationale behind invading, destroying Syria, boycotting Iran etc., is always seen as a favour for Israel.

Do you think the Near-East would be better off without Israel? If yes, why?
Israel is the exact antithesis of Lebanese and Palestinian mentality: multi-confessional, anti-war, soft power... The area was better off before. There was interaction between all countries. On both sides of my family, we had relatives in Bagdad, Damascus, Lattakia, Cairo, Alexandria, and of course, Jerusalem and Haifa. Since the creation of Israel, and the establishment of rigid boundaries of pseudo nation-states, people have stopped travelling. Geographically, Israel is in the middle between us all. Discontinuity of roads...

Do you think other regional powers such as Iran will come to help Lebanon in case of an Israeli invasion? Please explain why you think that.
Difficult to predict. It depends on many factors. If Israel has the upper hand, if the help is minor, if the US is involved, etc. My feeling is that it will be a sudden and brutal war. But very quick. Both the US and Iran will wait and see, assess and see what level of involvement will bring what outcome.

Anything else you want to say?
Be informed and take a courageous stand. People are dying, families are destroyed, livelihoods are gone.
Israel is the result of Western anti semitism. Palestinians (and Lebanese) have paid a high price.
The only solution is a single state.

What do you mean by a "single state?"
One state with Jews (not Zionists) and Palestinians living together. This was the initial Palestinian request - no partition - in 1948 or before.

I wish to thank Rahil for speaking to me, I am glad to have you on the channel and I hope to do my part in spreading awareness of the conflict and the people caught in it. Best wishes to you and your loved ones!

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Sound familiar? :lol:

President George W. Bush declared an end of major combat in Iraq as he speaks aboard the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln off the California coast on May 2, 2003.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Netanyahu, in his first interview with an Israeli network since the war with Hamas broke out on October 7, said troops would soon be deployed to the northern border with Lebanon but for "defensive purposes."

"The intense phase of the fighting against Hamas is about to end," Netanyahu said in an interview with Israel's pro-Netanyahu Channel 14.

"It doesn't mean that the war is about to end, but the war in its intense phase is about to end in Rafah," he said.

"After the end of the intense phase, we will be able to redeploy some forces to the north, and we will do that. Primarily for defensive purposes but also to bring the (displaced) residents back home," Netanyahu said.

"The goal is to return the kidnapped and uproot the Hamas regime in Gaza."

He said Hamas is an ideology and "we cannot eliminate an ideology".

"It's clear military control in the foreseeable future will be ours," he said, before giving his most-detailed comments yet on the post-war situation.

"We also want to create a civilian administration, if possible with local Palestinians, and maybe with external backing from countries in the region, to manage humanitarian supply and later on civilian affairs in the Strip," the prime minister said.

"At the end of it, there's two things that need to happen: we need ongoing demilitarisation by the IDF (army) and the establishment of a civilian administration."

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Is Bibi becoming Zelensky 2.0 with the "not enough weapons from the U.S." complaining / whining? :idea:

BREAKING: Netanyahu whines again and demands weapons from the US at the cabinet meeting:

"There has been a dramatic drop in the supply of armaments from the US, a large mass has been left behind | All details"

@Megatron_ron

Well they see whining gets results

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man for some reason I keep thinking man what if Bibi attack Lebanon

Then fuck around and lose the Golan Heights because Iraq & Syria blitz that ass

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That's how Israelis fight
Yup

Folks should send this to the news everyday…

Along with this other story, I’m trying to find it in this thread to quote…

The update finally came out when that tank unloaded on the car