Israel Declares War After Hamas Attacks

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Apparently there's still ninjas out there who don't know that Houthis are about that life !

Man this funny because I saw this post yesterday. This dude is an Egyptian and seems to keep it real. He’s not to fond of Hamas, he don’t think it’s right what the Palestinians are going thru. He’s not for Egyptians bending over backwards and letting the Palestinians into his country. He explained multiple messed up situations when dealing with Palestinians(when distributing aid). He think Israel is a joke and much more but look at this….

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Hezbollah has announced the death of another 5 of its members, so far 429 members of the Lebanese Shiite militia have been killed by hostilities against Israel.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“Airstrikes are also reported in Hama province, as well as in Homs province.

Israel often bombs Syria to try to hinder or prevent Iran from supplying weapons to allied militias in the region, including Hezbollah.”

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man this funny because I saw this post yesterday. This dude is an Egyptian and seems to keep it real. He’s not to fond of Hamas, he don’t think it’s right what the Palestinians are going thru. He’s not for Egyptians bending over backwards and letting the Palestinians into his country. He explained multiple messed up situations when dealing with Palestinians(when distributing aid). He think Israel is a joke and much more but look at this….

”We ***specifically*** advised you NOT to fight” :lol:

Houthis are well known in the whole region and to think that they’re going to be scared by destroyers, aircraft carriers or submarines tells you a lot about Cac’s mindset,he‘s still in the 19th century at some point !

Edit: those Alphabet boys who advised Biden telling him that a strong support of Israel and the bombing of Houthis will be the best policy for the Middle East…. They lost on both sides, I’d love to see their faces now, mofos thought we’re still living in Kissinger’s era !

:lol:

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
”We ***specifically*** advised you NOT to fight” :lol:

Houthis are well known in the whole region and to think that they’re going to be scared by destroyers, aircraft carriers or submarines tells you a lot about Cac’s mindset,he‘s still in the 19th century at some point !

Edit: those Alphabet boys who advised Biden telling him that a strong support of Israel and the bombing of Houthis will be the best policy for the Middle East…. They lost on both sides, I’d love to see their faces now, mofos thought we’re still living in Kissinger’s era !

:lol:

Bruh I’ve seen two different establishments warn against fucking with the Houthis…

The Saudis told Washington don’t hit them to hard because it would cause problems for them. Yemen would start attacking them and they know that won’t be good.

Now this cat from Egypt saying they warned about fucking with the Houthis.

So that’s two completely separate warnings from citizens of that region.
If we’re able to doing a little reserving, many of us Americans said them ninjas can’t do shit.

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh I’ve seen two different establishments warn against fucking with the Houthis…

The Saudis told Washington don’t hit them to hard because it would cause problems for them. Yemen would start attacking them and they know that won’t be good.

Now this cat from Egypt saying they warned about fucking with the Houthis.

So that’s two completely separate warnings from citizens of that region.
If we’re able to doing a little reserving, many of us Americans said them ninjas can’t do shit.

Tough, resilient, cruel, ruthless the mountainous minority ethnic group of Yemen as the NY likes to call them established their reputation at the very beginning of that civil war in Yemen what spooked Saoudis back then became common place for the whole region at the end of the conflict, you need to have that cac arrogance to ignore that !

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
These cats really want war….

“IDF launches, out of "self-defense," preemptive strikes in Lebanon against Hezbollah”

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Interesting facts :

@3:29 they infiltrated the netzarim corridor to this day it was only mortars and rockets, that corridor is compromised
@4:04 this operation is the work of new recruits !
@8:10 increasing use of tactical drones by Palestinians

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Israeli translation :
No damage just minor buildings destruction !

You know Bibi and dem well

Nasrallah says the group's response was delayed for several reasons, including the massive Israeli and US military mobilization.

He also claims that an Israeli base in the center of the country was hit by the attack and Israel is not disclosing the damage.
He also maintains that it is not true that Israel's preemptive strike affected today's operation.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Where is the Iranian response?
Ummmmmm not sure, probably ain’t worth it at this moment…

The new President don’t want a destroyed country on his watch, even tho that murder happened on his watch.

I won’t be surprised if they attack once we recall our equipment from the area. There’s no way we can keep that equipment out there being idle, waiting on a response.

That shit costing a pretty penny, while the Iranians just living there lives.

I wonder if Iranians building bunkers and things like that. Defensive hideaways incase of strikes from the Israelis and Americans.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ummmmmm not sure, probably ain’t worth it at this moment…

The new President don’t want a destroyed country on his watch, even tho that murder happened on his watch.

I won’t be surprised if they attack once we recall our equipment from the area. There’s no way we can keep that equipment out there being idle, waiting on a response.

That shit costing a pretty penny, while the Iranians just living there lives.

I wonder if Iranians building bunkers and things like that. Defensive hideaways incase of strikes from the Israelis and Americans.

Great points

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
things getting chippy after the ceasefire talks last week didn’t amount to nothing

Hezbollah resistance ready to get some payback for the killing of their leader

Hamas actived one of their cells, whoa among the Israelis

Houthis ready

Washington forces on standby waiting idle for Iran. I wonder if they feel
Israel won’t be able to defend against that pressure

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
things getting chippy after the ceasefire talks last week didn’t amount to nothing

Hezbollah resistance ready to get some payback for the killing of their leader

Hamas actived one of their cells, whoa among the Israelis

Houthis ready

Washington forces on standby waiting idle for Iran. I wonder if they feel
Israel won’t be able to defend against that pressure

Soldiers IED proof, Cities and buildings rockets/missiles proof … Israelis are invulnerable it’s that simple !

Edit: Given how complicit US major networks are, they kicked out Al Jazeera in order prevent them from showing any destruction, just realizing that now !

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Soldiers IED proof, Cities and buildings rockets/missiles proof … Israelis are invulnerable it’s that simple !

Edit: Given how complicit US major networks are, they kicked out Al Jazeera in order prevent them from showing any destruction, just realizing that now !
Yep Al Jazeera have to report from neighboring countries

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

88937659-13780405-image-a-52_1724674093010.jpg

88937799-13780405-Her_mother_Liora_right_who_had_stage_four_cancer_feared_she_woul-a-14_1724678578766.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The Israeli government has paid for a large Google ad campaign to accuse UNRWA of having ties to Hamas, according to the American monthly magazine WIRED.

The Israeli consulate in New York has acknowledged the report.

According to WIRED, the government has purchased advertising for searches such as “UNRWA” and “UNRWA USA” in an attempt to direct potential donors to the agency for information about its alleged ties to Hamas.

The January ads with the title “UNRWA for Human Rights” were removed after the aid agency filed a complaint, even though Google said its policies had not been violated. In May, the ads were revamped with clearer headlines, such as “UNRWA’s Neutrality Is in Danger,” “Israel Reveals UNRWA’s Problems,” and “Israel Advocates for Safer, More Transparent Humanitarian Practices.”

Other video ads on Google claim that “UNRWA is inseparable from Hamas” and that the agency “continues to employ terrorists.”

UNRWA spokesperson Juliette Touma told WIRED that the ads damage the agency’s reputation and “are destructive to people.”

“They should stop and those responsible for this sabotage should be held accountable. There should be a thorough follow-up with companies like Google once the war is over. There is a lot to answer for,” she said.

Several Google employees said they were uncomfortable with their company benefiting from Israel’s alleged efforts to blame UNRWA for the Gaza humanitarian crisis.