Israel Declares War After Hamas Attacks

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Israelis still don’t understand that a sniper hole is supposed to be small in size and not as big as a window in order to prevent that smoke coming from people outside !

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Israelis still don’t understand that a sniper hole is supposed to be small in size and not as big as a window in order to prevent that smoke coming from people outside !

:lol: man this is interesting…. Has to be a old video

No way they’re still getting popped like this

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: man this is interesting…. Has to be a old video

No way they’re still getting popped like this

It was posted 3 months ago, which means more that 8 months into that conflict and you had ninjas acting like that on the battlefield, not to mention that idiot : ”IKEA man” (posted 7 days ago)

or this one : ”Mom I can’t find my socks” (posted 2 months ago)

I guess the hype is over when it come to the IDF !

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It was posted 3 months ago, which means more that 8 months into that conflict and you had ninjas acting like that on the battlefield, not to mention that idiot : ”IKEA man” (posted 7 days ago)

or this one : ”Mom I can’t find my socks” (posted 2 months ago)

I guess the hype is over when it come to the IDF !

Yea the hype with them in Gaza, guess this is why the focus is the West Bank now

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Palestinian media say that during a protest in Beita, near Nablus, an American activist was shot dead by Israeli troops.

According to the Israeli army, during the operations they opened fire on a "main instigator" who was throwing stones at the forces and had "posed a threat."

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Israeli Broadcasting Authority, citing informed officials:

- A pessimistic atmosphere regarding the possibility of reaching a deal, but the proposal will be submitted anyway.

- The American settlement proposal includes all the points of contention, most notably the Philadelphia axis.

- The American administration calls the deal proposal that is being formulated "the last chance".

- The proposal may be presented tomorrow or within the next few days.

- The US administration expresses its hope to reach a deal, at least in the media.

The first phase, as some officials claim will include nearly 800 Palestinian prisoners, some of which have lifetime sentences. And will also include israeli withdrawal from densely populated areas, in addition to tens of thousands of mobile homes and tents for the people of Gaza.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man these cats are really bout it bout

Striking locations in Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Lebanon regular

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The Israeli army reports that it has continued its operations in 5 areas of the northern West Bank: Tulkarem, Nur-A Shams, Tubas, Tamon and Fara.

In addition to reporting the elimination of 10 "terrorists", the seizure of weapons and the destruction of a laboratory, they claim to have found a dead-end tunnel in the Tulkarem area which will be destroyed

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Has there been a response to the killing of Hamas political leader in Iran?

Nope not really, our folks still on standby waiting.
Being on standby for 30 days(for one carrier) should require a price tag of $180m.
Iran could attack once everyone has left the region.

Not there has be a increased in IDF officials been targeted. Which is something that really wasn’t the case before.

But the type of action you’re speaking of, no sir but I did read this

“ Iran says it is not obligated to inform the world how the response to the assassination of the Leader of Hamas will be done, nor about when it will be done, and the waiting period will continue as long as it suits the country, according to media outlets that quote Iranian officials”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
These cats from
Yemen been itching to get to Palestine and help the Palestinians fight Israel. They getting closer and closer. This why Bibi work so hard to lock down all entrance point to Gaza and the West Bank. He don’t want more forces joining against his fighters

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These cats from
Yemen been itching to get to Palestine and help the Palestinians fight Israel. They getting closer and closer. This why Bibi work so hard to lock down all entrance point to Gaza and the West Bank. He don’t want more forces joining against his fighters

It makes sense now, I posted many videos of them training, like they were about to be parachuted over Israel, another militant group with a decade long civil war experience !

Tough times for Israelis

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“The Ynet news site says Netanyahu will submit a motion to the security cabinet on Sunday to make the return of northern Israeli residents to their homes an official goal of the war”

:lol:
He could have been straightforward with that shit and simply say as long as the Hezbollah is out there I must stay prime minister !

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Israeli army reports that it has continued its operations in 5 areas of the northern West Bank: Tulkarem, Nur-A Shams, Tubas, Tamon and Fara.

In addition to reporting the elimination of 10 "terrorists", the seizure of weapons and the destruction of a laboratory, they claim to have found a dead-end tunnel in the Tulkarem area which will be destroyed

What Israelis are facing in the West bank :

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It makes sense now, I posted many videos of them training, like they were about to be parachuted over Israel, another militant group with a decade long civil war experience !

Tough times for Israelis

Right and they been asking for clear passage into Palestine but Egypt wouldn’t grant it

So now they’re in Syria and probably head to Lebanon also

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is some weapons that America is testing in all these different wars that the citizens of America know nothing about. They did it in Panama with the lazars that can cut a car in half, darts, that make you bleed rapidly but the bleeding cannot be stopped, etc. When it comes time to finally lock the earth down they would have no problem. Just think if they are planting flags in outer space then they have already been killing out there. What has been said by reliable source is that all this technology including drone technology was back engineered from observing black giants. The ufo's we saw flying around were like scout drones with highly advanced drone robots in it. All this technology was to be introduced to the world coming from a white perspective dening the true source it came from. The same thing whites did to blacks they are doing to some blacks that have been unchained for millions of years. They were neither created by whites nor controlled by whites. We should have been able to say the same thing about ourselves. But just like Jonestown we got to overcome the white man's world first. Every since they came out of the caves and said we can over throw God. They were talking about the black man. Every time you look at a black man you are looking at God but if they have poisoned us and turned us into dogs while brainwashing us.
Will Christanity and white supremacy continue to rule the world?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Hundreds of thousands of people turned out to demonstrate across Israel again against Netanyahu and in favour of a deal to release the hostages.

The mother of a kidnapped Israeli soldier played an audio recording of her son addressing Netanyahu from his captivity in Gaza.

“Netanyahu, you must, you must make this exchange between the [Palestinian] prisoners in Israel and the prisoners here. I really want to see my family and friends, it is very important. I believe you are capable of doing it. I trust you,” the soldier said.

15 people have been arrested during the demonstrations.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
❌❗️ — Israeli Channel 13: Prime-Minister Netanyahu decided to expand the military operation on the northern front against Hezbollah and allies!