Israel Declares War After Hamas Attacks

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Everybody who claims to care about Palestinians, it's time to get on social media and campaign for what's left of Hamas to lay down their arms, release the hostages and disband.

Hamas thought the hostages gave them leverage. Bibi never cared about the hostages. In fact, Hamas keeping them gave Bibi the green light to keep the war going as long as he wanted to.

I kept telling you guys Bibi wasn't the one in need of a ceasefire. That meant that unless he got literally everything he wanted in that deal, he wasn't gonna accept it in the end.

Hamas and the hostages are a death warrant for the Palestinian people. Since Oct 7th, the Palestinian people have done nothing but lose. Loss of life, territory, homes, society, infrastructure...

Let's put an end to it.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
But Israel is doing what Israel has wanted to do anyway. Clear out Gaza. And Gantz has said they’re going to expand that to the West Bank.

The only thing the Palestinians can hope for is that the war wrecks Israel’s economy (it’s already taking a toll), that enough Israeli casualties turns enough of the moderate Israelis against Netanyahu, and that enough instability in the region galvanizes the U.S. and the Gulf countries to try to stabilize the situation.
Moderate Israelis will support Bibi as long as Hamas has hostages and as long as Israeli refugees can't return to their homes in the North.

Bibi doesn't care about the hostages but Israeli people do. You want these people to be on the side of peace? Hamas needs to surrender.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Moderate Israelis will support Bibi as long as Hamas has hostages and as long as Israeli refugees can't return to their homes in the North.

Bibi doesn't care about the hostages but Israeli people do. You want these people to be on the side of peace? Hamas needs to surrender.
The hostage thing is interesting

Some think there’s no hostages left, many places IDF thought hostages were located, been bombed or APPARENTLY discovered…

One of the Hamas officials said the hostages couldve been returned but Bibi didn’t want them. I think days later they sent a drone and killed him :lol:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
The hostage thing is interesting

Some think there’s no hostages left, many places IDF thought hostages were located, been bombed or APPARENTLY discovered…

One of the Hamas officials said the hostages couldve been returned but Bibi didn’t want them. I think days later they sent a drone and killed him :lol:
Bibi doesn't want the hostages back.

Never did.

Hell if they're all dead it plays even more in his favor.

That's why I'm telling y'all, Hamas miscalculated completely.

It gave Bibi all the power and it gave them none.

If we want to count on moderate Israelis to have a role in ending the military operation in Gaza, Hamas needs to return all remaining hostages, however many left there may be.

Otherwise the moderates don't really exist.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Bibi doesn't want the hostages back.

Never did.

Hell if they're all dead it plays even more in his favor.

That's why I'm telling y'all, Hamas miscalculated completely.

It gave Bibi all the power and it gave them none.

If we want to count on moderate Israelis to have a role in ending the military operation in Gaza, Hamas needs to return all remaining hostages, however many left there may be.

Otherwise the moderates don't really exist.
I agree it gave Bibi the green light but it was all a matter of time.

I suppose that 50k killed in Gaza is over 150k

I actually thin Oct 7 might cause the end to Israel as we know it.
This just me, I don’t know how much longer Egypt can stay idle…

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I agree it gave Bibi the green light but it was all a matter of time.

I suppose that 50k killed in Gaza is over 150k

I actually thin Oct 7 might cause the end to Israel as we know it.
This just me, I don’t know how much longer Egypt can stay idle…
What do you mean by cause the end of Israel as we know it?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everybody who claims to care about Palestinians, it's time to get on social media and campaign for what's left of Hamas to lay down their arms, release the hostages and disband.

Hamas thought the hostages gave them leverage. Bibi never cared about the hostages. In fact, Hamas keeping them gave Bibi the green light to keep the war going as long as he wanted to.

I kept telling you guys Bibi wasn't the one in need of a ceasefire. That meant that unless he got literally everything he wanted in that deal, he wasn't gonna accept it in the end.

Hamas and the hostages are a death warrant for the Palestinian people. Since Oct 7th, the Palestinian people have done nothing but lose. Loss of life, territory, homes, society, infrastructure...

Let's put an end to it.
Shut up Zionist....

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
OK, I'll call you a "White Supremacist Colonial Genocide Supporter." Are you happy now?
Your internet insult game is weak junior. I'm a little too old for all that and it's the wrong thread to be calling people names.

Young kids discovered the conflict on Oct 7th, never met a Palestinian in their life and since then added the word Zionist to their vocabulary.

Palestinians are dying and the best contribution you got is internet insults?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your internet insult game is weak junior. I'm a little too old for all that and it's the wrong thread to be calling people names.

Young kids discovered the conflict on Oct 7th, never met a Palestinian in their life and since then added the word Zionist to their vocabulary.

Palestinians are dying and the best contribution you got is internet insults?
AllZionist, this is more insulting than anything I said to you, this is what you said

"it's time to get on social media and campaign for what's left of Hamas to lay down their arms..."

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
AllZionist, this is more insulting than anything I said to you, this is what you said

"it's time to get on social media and campaign for what's left of Hamas to lay down their arms..."
Yes... What part of what I said did you not understand?

And you clearly didn't understand it because you haven't addressed the issue, all you've done is THINK you are insulting someone by using a word you just learned.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes... What part of what I said did you not understand?

And you clearly didn't understand it because you haven't addressed the issue, all you've done is THINK you are insulting someone by using a word you just learned.
Allzionist, what I understand is that you want the Palestinians to submit to genocide and lay down their arms so the Israelis can murder even more Palestinians. Your logic makes no sense.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Allzionist, what is your plan to get Israel to stop committing genocide on the Palestinian people and now the Lebanese people, huh?
Soooo... You got nothing?

Thanks for proving my point junior.

As I accurately predicted, you had nothing intelligent to add to the conversation.

When you figure out thoughts of your own let me know.

Right now you just parroting your favorite internet personalities, that's why you can't answer the question on your own.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Soooo... You got nothing?

Thanks for proving my point junior.

As I accurately predicted, you had nothing intelligent to add to the conversation.

When you figure out thoughts of your own let me know.

Right now you just parroting your favorite internet personalities, that's why you can't answer the question on your own.
The job of the oppressed is not to ask the oppressor for mercy that only invites more oppression. & you're basically asking me, what is my plan to stop the genocide when you should be asking that question to your fellow Zionists.