Israel Declares War After Hamas Attacks

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
They have been at war with each other. Let them muthafuckaz kill eachother. Both Palestinians and Israelis(Jews) hate black folks. The Israeli Jews shit on the African Jews that migrate there for religious purposes since they call it the "Holy Land". One day that middle east area will be damn near vacated from all the death and destruction.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They have been at war with each other. Let them muthafuckaz kill eachother. Both Palestinians and Israelis(Jews) hate black folks. The Israeli Jews shit on the African Jews that migrate there for religious purposes since they call it the "Holy Land". One day that middle east area will be damn near vacated from all the death and destruction.
You’re a stone cold moron.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And what does this have to do with Black people?

6a5020929db34b9b76ff59edc65e70fd.gif

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
You’re a stone cold moron.
Niggaz like you disgust the fuck outta me. Always caring about people and organizations that do not give a fuck about black people. Nigga you ain't Arab, a Jew, the Democrats don't give a fuck about yo ass, you ain't create or help organize none of that shit but always defending them like a butt hurt sellout coon. Go out there and help them muthafuckaz and see yo ass get bombed while on a bus. I doubt that you are black!!!

Last edited:

arnoldwsimmons

Rising Star
Platinum Member

US Foreign Aid by Country 2023​

Foreign aid is money that is given by the United States government to governments of other nations. According to the Congressional Research Service, there are five categories of foreign aid: economic assistance, humanitarian aid, multilateral economic contributions, bilateral development aid, and military aid.

The U.S. provides aid to countries that are recovering from war, developing countries, and countries that are strategically important to the U.S. In 2019 (the most recent year for which comprehensive numbers have been released), the U.S. spent over $47 billion on foreign aid – about the same as 2018 and $1 billion more than in 2017. More than 35% of that aid went to ten countries.

10 countries that receive the most U.S. foreign aid:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Niggaz like you disgust the fuck outta me. Always caring about people and organizations that do not give a fuck about black people. Nigga you ain't Arab, a Jew, the Democrats don't give a fuck about yo ass, you ain't create or help organize none of that shit but always defending them like a butt hurt sellout coon. Go out there and help them muthafuckaz and see yo ass get bombed while on a bus. I doubt that you are black!!!
When this becomes the "new thing" pay attention to how a certain BGOL demographic will make this a part of their life going forward..

:popcorn:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do not underestimate the gravity of this situation. American HAS to get involved. That means money to Ukraine and Israel. It’s an election year so cacs have to kiss Jew taints. Troops are gonna be sent and lives are going to be lost. This is deeper than you think. If you’re an investor, throw your defense stocks into the investment thread with an explanation of why to buy or avoid. There’s no way we aren’t sending weapons, planes or whatever to the Jews. Count on it.

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
Do not underestimate the gravity of this situation. American HAS to get involved. That means money to Ukraine and Israel. It’s an election year so cacs have to kiss Jew taints. Troops are gonna be sent and lives are going to be lost. This is deeper than you think. If you’re an investor, throw your defense stocks into the investment thread with an explanation of why to buy or avoid. There’s no way we aren’t sending weapons, planes or whatever to the Jews. Count on it.
I'm sorry bro But I strongly believe our troops will not be on the ground...... Israel will bomb everything and need to be VERY very careful. They can easily kill 100K civilians with how dense the population is. If they kill that many some shit is really going to jump. Now if China decides to go for Taiwan? Then we have a problem. Ultimately it's going to take another conflict happening at the same time to get any of our boys in harms way right now. We give money to others so our troops stay away from shit like this.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
That's a great idea, invest in weapons/defense stocks and turn a profit from this shit. Post a link to that thread I bump it.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's a great idea, invest in weapons/defense stocks and turn a profit from this shit. Post a link to that thread I bump it.
It’s gonna be the Lockhead Martins and shit on that level that makes missles, defense systems, any weapons that will aid in the conflict. I don’t know what true air fleet is, so I don’t think that’s a factor yet. I’ll look at my watch lists and post names to look into.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s gonna be the Lockhead Martins and shit on that level that makes missles, defense systems, any weapons that will aid in the conflict. I don’t know what true air fleet is, so I don’t think that’s a factor yet. I’ll look at my watch lists and post names to look into.
LMT