Israel vs Iran: Hamas leader killed in Iran & Hezbollah commander in Lebanon… Senior U.S. officials have warned 2-3 days Iran will attack Israel

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Iran did that shit. Probably thought he was too bougie

ISIS/Israel have a strong network Iran

Someone tried to take out former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Last week he was the focus. The car he was supposed to ride in, lost control and didn’t have brakes.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh assassinated in Tehran​

Wednesday, 31 July 2024 2:58 AM [ Last Update: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 3:28 AM ]

Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh
Ismail Haniyeh, the head of the political bureau of the resistance Palestinian movement Hamas, has been killed in an attack in the Iranian capital, Tehran.
The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) announced on Wednesday morning that Haniyeh and one of his bodyguards were killed when their residence was hit in Tehran.
The statement said the attack is under investigation and the results will be announced later in the day.
The Palestinian resistance leader was in Tehran to attend the inauguration ceremony of the Iranian president-elect Masoud Pezeshkian.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
149d46826e3dc0f55d7fc78f9f00ef3c1bb8648e-1280x720.jpg
Former Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad during his trip to Zanjan for Muharram mourning, 15 July 2024.EXCLUSIVE

Iran's Ahmadinejad escaped assassination attempt​

Wednesday, 07/24/2024
Shahed Alavi
Iran’s former president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, narrowly escaped an assassination attempt last week after his vehicle was sabotaged, according to Iran International sources familiar with the incident.
On the evening of Monday, July 15, Ahmadinejad and his entourage prepared to travel to Zanjan for the Muharram religious mourning ceremony. Following a routine procedure, his chief security officer inspected Ahmadinejad's primary vehicle, a Toyota Land Cruiser, and complained about the still-malfunctioning air conditioner, requesting Ahmadinejad to use another car.
According to Iran International sources, approximately a quarter of the way along the Karaj-Qazvin Highway, the driver of the Toyota Land Cruiser carrying Ahmadinejad's associates and bodyguards suddenly lost control of both the steering and brakes.
The out-of-control Toyota spun three times in high-speed traffic, veered left and right twice, hit the central barrier, and collided with another vehicle in Ahmadinejad's convoy. It then struck the barrier again before stopping after hitting a Peugeot car.
A passenger in the Peugeot sustained injuries and was transported to the hospital. Fortunately, the injuries were minor, and the individual was discharged after outpatient treatment.
Two days before the trip, Ahmadinejad's security team had submitted his primary vehicle, the Toyota Land Cruiser, to the relevant unit within the presidential institution for repairs due to a malfunctioning air conditioner.
placeholder-16x9.svg
46f334596a7fe83721d8b2eca81a90a1b93f3571-1280x720.jpg
A photo released by Dolat Bahar of former Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad during a trip to Zanjan for the Muharram mourning, 15 July 2024.
According to Iran International sources, after being handed over to the presidential institution, Ahmadinejad's Toyota Land Cruiser was seized by "special security agents" and taken to an undisclosed location instead of the usual repair shop.
Sources told Iran International that the vehicle was sabotaged before being returned to Ahmadinejad's security team, with the false claim that the air conditioner had been repaired.
Security team members protecting high-ranking officials, including Ahmadinejad, are a unit within the IRGC, known as the Ansar-al-Mahdi Protection Corps. This corps is a subset of the IRGC Intelligence Protection Organization, currently led by Brigadier General Fathollah Jomeiri, who also commands the Ansar-al-Mahdi Protection Corps.
Iran International sources did not specify which organization the "special security agents" who took the car away belonged to. However, given the organizational structure, high-ranking members of one of three IRGC subdivisions—the IRGC Intelligence Organization, the IRGC Protection and Intelligence Organization, or the IRGC Vali-e-Amr Corps—have the authority to retrieve Ahmadinejad's vehicle from the presidential repair unit without coordinating with the Ansar Protection Corps and without raising security concerns, enabling them to carry out the alleged sabotage.
Ahmadinejad registered to run in this year's presidential election, but the Guardian Council, an unelected body, disqualified him. He did not support any candidates.
Reports from Iranian websites, including Ahmadinejad’s affiliated Dolat Bahar, show that he traveled to Zanjan in July, with numerous images documenting his presence during the mourning sessions. He can be seen in a white Toyota Land Cruiser, which differs from the primary vehicle involved in the accident.
According to Iran International’s sources, five days after the failed assassination attempt, Ahmadinejad's office notified the "responsible authorities" about the incident and lodged complaints regarding previous attacks.
There have been prior indications of attempts on his life.
Last year, Dolat Bahar's Telegram channel reported that Ahmadinejad’s office had sent a letter to senior military and security officials, warning of concerning activities targeting him and requesting protective measures and action against those responsible.
In 2023, Ahmad Alirezabeigi, a lawmaker from Tabriz, revealed to Didban Iran (Iran Monitor) website in Tehran that members of former President Ahmadinejad's office have persistently maintained a heightened state of vigilance concerning potential threats against him.
In March 2021, domestic media reported that Ahmadinejad, in response to a query, declared, "The threat of my assassination is genuine. They would orchestrate my death, conduct the mourning rituals, and subsequently blame others. I have documented my information and secured it in several safe locations."

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Good riddance. Hamas is nearly as bad as Israel. He should've been in Gaza.
Seems like he’s the figures head that stayed aboard to conduct negotiations.
Hamas have a safehouse in Qatar but Washington been pressure Qatar to make Hamas take our proposed deal.
Even tho Bibi never never said yea to deal :lol:

Look how they got him, they definitely made sure he wasn’t surviving

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Seems like he’s the figures head that stayed aboard to conduct negotiations.
Hamas have a safehouse in Qatar but Washington been pressure Qatar to make Hamas take our proposed deal.
Even tho Bibi never never said yea to deal :lol:

Look how they got him

Missile to the body? You know he was blown to shit.

It's going to get worse over there before it gets better. Israel managed to get Hamas and Fatah to squash their beef and join forces. Then you have the Houthis and Hezbollah also joining the fracas against Israel.

This could engulf the region.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

It's going to get worse over there before it gets better. Israel managed to get Hamas and Fatah to squash their beef and join forces. Then you have the Houthis and Hezbollah also joining the fracas against Israel.

It’s kinda deeper because the Saudis easing tension in Yemen. Saudis often backed the opposition to the Houthis. The Houthis been gearing up to fuck over the Saudis. Houthis feel the Saudi been assisting the Americans with the recent bombing. MBS definitely don’t want that, he quickly denied that and choose to ease sanctions Yemen’s banks.

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
It’s kinda deeper because the Saudis easing tension in Yemen. Saudis often backed the opposition to the Houthis. The Houthis been gearing up to fuck over the Saudis. Houthis feel the Saudi been assisting the Americans with the recent bombing. MBS definitely don’t want that, he quickly denied that and choose to ease sanctions Yemen’s banks.
Well, the Houthis are backed by Iran which is SA's main rival. And it is deep as both Israel and SA have ongoing proxy wars with Iran. In fact, Iran has brought Israel and SA closer together.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

I almost forgot about Turkey and Syria.
Seems like they willing to talk about their differences. Assad supposedly visiting Turkey soon. Will he return after that idk.
That’s seems like a step towards stability in the region.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Well, the Houthis are backed by Iran which is SA's main rival. And it is deep as both Israel and SA have ongoing proxy wars with Iran. In fact, Iran has brought Israel and SA closer together.
True but SA don’t trust Iran.

Washington was trying to form a coalition to rid Iran influence with Hamas. They wanted nations like Israel, SA, UAE, Egypt, Jordan etc… to lead the charge to guide Gaza into tomorrow.
MBS was like hell naw, Israel ain’t to be trusted.

Recently the Arab League, removed Hezbollah from their terror list. I’m curious if they will do this with Hamas.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
We're sending them billions of dollars and have been doing so for years.
Oh yea I know

Israel did this yesterday, they trying to knock off the leaders of Hamas and Hezbollah. (Must note some reports say Fuad Shuker is alive, if he wasn’t in the building, I say a pic of… no way he lived)

“A source of the Hezbollah announced the failure of the attempt to assassinate Fuad Shuker by Israel

“The Israeli strikes were aimed at killing commander Fuad Shuker . The assassination attempt failed ,” a senior source in the movement.

Earlier it became known that the airstrike hit the area near the Bahman hospital in the Haret Hreik area of the southern suburbs of the Lebanese capital.

According to the latest media reports, seventeen people were injured and two citizens died.”

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“The Iranian Foreign Ministry considers the United States accomplices in the murder of the head of the Hamas Politburo in Tehran.

The Iranian Foreign Ministry also called Haniya's death a terrorist attack, a violation of the UN Charter and international law, as well as a threat to peace and security.”

“US Secretary of State Blinken claims that the United States did not know about the preparations for the assassination of Hamas Politburo head Ismail Haniyeh and was not involved in it”

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
This is so messed up smh America should stay out of it. Who do they think they are? What if they take it out on us?
The US invited Netanyahu to speak in front of Congress. It's too late to stay out of it.

Last edited:

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
True but SA don’t trust Iran.
You mean Israel?

Yeah, I doubt either side completely trusts the other. That said, the enemy of your enemy is your friend approach does hold some sway. Since both Israel and SA are rivals of Iran, both in fact have proxy conflicts with Iran, they are closer diplomatically today than they ever were in the past.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
You mean Israel?

Yeah, I doubt either side completely trusts the other. That said, the enemy of your enemy is your friend approach does hold some sway. Since both Israel and SA are rivals of Iran, both in fact have proxy conflicts with Iran, they are closer diplomatically today than they ever were in the past.
Yea a typo

MBS said Israel ain’t to be trust…

To be honest SA and Iran have kinda held discussion over the last years….
Not saying they all friendly because they ain’t but it had something to do with Saudi trying to help Iran with the sanctions.

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
Yea a typo

MBS said Israel ain’t to be trust…

To be honest SA and Iran have kinda held discussion over the last years….
Not saying they all friendly because they ain’t but it had something to do with Saudi trying to help Iran with the sanctions.
I think all sides are playing the other over there. Even on the Arabian Peninsula itself it's not completely friendly.

Qatar and the UAE have both had their differences with SA. SA and Iran are regional rivals. You throw Israel in the mix and all of these various factions supported by one side of the other and the shit is nuts.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I think all sides are playing the other over there. Even on the Arabian Peninsula itself it's not completely friendly.

Qatar and the UAE have both had their differences with SA. SA and Iran are regional rivals. You throw Israel in the mix and all of these various factions supported by one side of the other and the shit is nuts.

You absolutely correct,

I kinda have an understanding about

Palestine vs Israel
Lebanon vs Israel

Iran vs SA, I haven’t looked deep into yet
I know they have issues

Iran vs Israel - I just remember a Iranian President saying, He vision a map without Israel on it.

Now that shit in Syria, that hurt my head when I tried to dig into the conflict.

Qatar or UAE haven’t came on my radar much…. Just Qatar being a safe haven for the late Hamas leader

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
You absolutely correct,

I kinda have an understanding about

Palestine vs Israel
Lebanon vs Israel

Iran vs SA, I haven’t looked deep into yet
I know they have issues

Iran vs Israel - I just remember a Iranian President saying, He vision a map without Israel on it.

Now that shit in Syria, that hurt my head when I tried to dig into the conflict.

Qatar or UAE haven’t came on my radar much…. Just Qatar being a safe haven for the late Hamas leader
My point is more about regional conflicts and tensions.

Qatar diplomatic crisis.
Iran-Israel proxy conflicts.
Iran-Saudi Arabia proxy conflicts.