Israel vs Iran: Hamas leader killed in Iran & Hezbollah commander in Lebanon… Senior U.S. officials have warned 2-3 days Iran will attack Israel

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I don’t know if This shit getting real or have got real but

“Israel searching for neighboring nations to support them. The want these countries to use their air defense systems if Iran goes on the offensive.”

“Iran airways are closed…”

The missiles strike would not have happened if the Americans didn’t assist….Iranian spokesman

“American aircraft carrier "USS Theodore Roosevelt" in Gulf waters”

“The US and UN trying to calm everyone down in the Middle East”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
How they know this :lol:

“In the next 72 hours, Iran and its affiliates will launch a large-scale attack on Israel – Pentagon tells CNN”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“The EU and the US held urgent talks to prevent war in the Middle East due to the assassination of Hamas Politburo head Ismail Haniyeh. The Financial Times reported this.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“Breaking News
NOTAMs have been issued to close the airspace over Iran, and estimates now suggest that these are preparations for a possible response from the Iranian Revolutionary Guard towards Israel.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“The assassination of the head of the Hamas politburo would not have occurred without the support of U.S. intelligence, stated Iran's mission to the UN”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
How the fuck you don’t shoot the messenger. (I know it’s like a ambassador, but im Just saying)

“Israel has sent messages through diplomatic channels to Lebanon and Iran where Israel says they are ready to go to the point of all-out war if Hezbollah and Iran respond in a way that will severely damage Israel. Israel is preparing for various scenarios, including the possibility of Hezbollah attempting to breach the northern border in response to the assassination.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
What a way to end July.....
Man I think they actually had 3 kills…

I think Bibi knocked off a commander of the iran revolution nation guard. Those cats mainly get killed in Syria.
i don’t think it happened yesterday, maybe last week

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You going after leaders from Hamas & Hezbollah in foreign lands

You definitely about that bullshit
Bullshit? Hamas & Hezbollah are freedom-fighting organizations while Israel's only goal is colonialism and death. Now you sound like you're about that Zionist bullshit. You sound confused. Wake UP!

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You absolutely correct,

I kinda have an understanding about

Palestine vs Israel
Lebanon vs Israel

Iran vs SA, I haven’t looked deep into yet
I know they have issues

Iran vs Israel - I just remember a Iranian President saying, He vision a map without Israel on it.

Now that shit in Syria, that hurt my head when I tried to dig into the conflict.

Qatar or UAE haven’t came on my radar much…. Just Qatar being a safe haven for the late Hamas leader
You sound like a mask of confusion. The United States supports Saudi Arabia and Israel; you're making deeper than it has to be. Israel and the United States are colonial outposts.

Man, sometimes you just being saying random shit.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
You sound like a mask of confusion. The United States supports Saudi Arabia and Israel; you're making deeper than it has to be. Israel and the United States are colonial outposts.

Man, sometimes you just being saying random shit.
Be saying Random shit :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Bullshit? Hamas & Hezbollah are freedom-fighting organizations while Israel's only goal is colonialism and death. Now you sound like you're about that Zionist bullshit. You sound confused. Wake UP!
You didn’t mean you as World B Free

You meant Isreal

Israel going after folks while visiting others definitely she they about that bullshit( killing by any means)

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You didn’t mean you as World B Free

You meant Isreal

Israel going after folks while visiting others definitely she they about that bullshit( killing by any means)
Take off your mask, man. & what you just said isn't coherent, am I supposed to decipher what you just said?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
E13-A056-B-41-EC-4-CB7-9000-FB17-C990-B766.jpg

1456-CDC2-5700-4-F6-F-96-BD-A14-F9336-CF4-B.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
You're not saying anything: you're just posting random quotes. That's what I'm talking about.

I figured they would be a little easier to decipher, than the random shit I tend to type.

To explaining the post about bullshit…

Israel to target Haniyeh, who’s leading negotiating for Hamas. He’s normally in Qatar, why not there, why wait until he’s in Iran.
This shows the level of bullshit they’re on. Bibi just left Washington, telling Biden to form a Nato Alliance for the Middle East. Iran is the likely focus of this alliance.
Israel know Washington can’t and won’t stand by and allow Iran to strike them. Americans are obligated to help defend the Palestine land, that Israeli seized.

Thats the bullshit as I see it…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“In a message to Qatar and Saudi Arabia, the Acting Minister of Foreign Affairs of Iran announced Iran's intention to attack Israeland warned that any Arab country that gives its airspace to the Zionist regime (Israel) to attack Iran will be a legitimate target for Iran's Armed Forces.”

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I figured they would be a little easier to decipher, than the random shit I tend to type.

To explaining the post about bullshit…

Israel to target Haniyeh, who’s leading negotiating for Hamas. He’s normally in Qatar, why not there, why wait until he’s in Iran.
This shows the level of bullshit they’re on. Bibi just left Washington, telling Biden to form a Nato Alliance for the Middle East. Iran is the likely focus of this alliance.
Israel know Washington can’t and won’t stand by and allow Iran to strike them. Americans are obligated to help defend the Palestine land, that Israeli seized.

Thats the bullshit as I see it…
Iran isn't the aggressor, though. Israel is the one going into Iran murdering scientists and political figures, bro. Iran supports freedom movements against the aggression of Israel in the middle east region.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

You're misreading what @Mask said. He was referring to Israel being on bullshit with their recent actions. I thought that was clear as day.