Israel vs Iran: Hamas leader killed in Iran & Hezbollah commander in Lebanon… Senior U.S. officials have warned 2-3 days Iran will attack Israel

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Saw something about Putin sending war expert along with Defending equipment…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Director of Al-Mayadeen office in Baghdad:

- Monitoring of US forces convoys at the Arar border crossing that connects Iraq to Saudi Arabia.

- Estimates that the American moves come within the framework of confronting the expected Iranian response to "Israel".

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So it’s world war time or no?
I’ll say not just yet…

Everyone and their mamas trying to convinced Iran not to strike back

Washington having a tough time forming a defensive coalition to protect occupied Palestine. Seem like Jordan and Egypt said they staying outta this. After the first Iranian attacks Jordan was like idk if we getting involved next time.
Iran sent a message, to Jordan “If y’all stop any of our missiles or drones… we coming for y’all”

Washington damn near sent our whole navy over there…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
NOTE: While Iran keeps repeating that it will respond (and it will), it is much harder for Israel, the U.S. and their allies to predict exactly when.

Last time, it was about sending a message. It was a show of force. Iran knew that the 400-500 explosive-laden drones would take many hours to arrive in Israel, and that they would almost all be intercepted on the way to their targets. This also showed the traitors among the Arab nations. It was Iran's first direct attack on Israel and they did not know how Israel would respond.

The point was to show that it would take the entire U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, RAF, French Air Force, Jordanian Air Force & the Israeli Air Force to intercept them. As I said, it was a show of force. The missiles also largely consisted of older variants, used as decoys, while the small amount of 'modern' missiles such as the 'Kheybar Shekan' all hit their targets, although purposely avoiding massive damage to the Israeli airbases and striking the runways instead.

This time, Iran likely will not use drones or even cruise missiles. It might be an attack consisting solely of ballistic missiles, which take only 12 minutes to reach Israel and require much less staging / preparation.

Not only is it much more difficult for the United States to know about the exact timing of the attack because Iran refuses to communicate, it will also take U.S. intelligence way longer to detect the signs of an imminent attack; Iran's ballistic missiles can be launched from silos and mobile launch platforms within minutes.

Additionally, some people say that Iran spends too much time telegraphing its response. Iran does this because it doesn't just want to restore deterrence, it wants the world to see.

On April 13th, it took 5 nations to intercept Iran's extremely 'tame' attack; and even then, all of the Iranian advanced missiles got through the defenses & hit their targets.

It doesn't matter how long Israel prepares, Iranian missiles are capable of penentrating defenses as demonstrated on April 13. It's a matter of intent, not capability. People who think it makes a difference whether Iran attacks now or in one week; it doesn't.

If Iran aims to cause casualties and damage, it will. Especially if we see large scale use of advanced missiles such as the Kheybar Shekan & Kheybar Shekan-2 (hypersonic), Khorramshahr-4 and Fattah (hypersonic).

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It's just sad shit man, just sad

I’m not sure what will coming from this but Iran ain’t alone anymore.

There’s another alliance being formed to reflect what NATO does.

So just like Washington trying to get everyone to send defense equipment to help protect Isreal. Iran also getting some help.

Also Iran warn certain Arab nation about shooting down they missiles that’s heading to Israel.

Look at this

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m not sure what will coming from this but Iran ain’t alone anymore.

There’s another alliance being formed to reflect what NATO does.

So just like Washington trying to get everyone to send defense equipment to help protect Isreal. Iran also getting some help.

Also Iran warn certain Arab nation about shooting down they missiles that’s heading to Israel.

Look at this

That's what I say that it's sad. Because you, nor I or anyone knows what will come of this and it most likely won't be good.

Thank you for the info because I haven't been following any of it at all.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That's what I say that it's sad. Because you, nor I or anyone knows what will come of this and it most likely won't be good.

Thank you for the info because I haven't been following any of it at all.

Definitely don’t know what’s coming

I just think higher gas prices is likely

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Them niggas dying left and right and you talking about gas prices! :roflmao:

Sadly you’re right and that’s what we’ll be impacted with.
Yup that’s nature of the game

Well we likely have some deaths, if the enemies continue to attack our military bases in Iraq.

Outside of that idk

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
"Israel has the right to defend itself"
But Iran doesn't? Noted.

Naw Iran can’t do that

“American officials fear that Iran may respond to the death of Ismail Haniyeh "unconventionally" - for example, with a retaliatory assassination, writes USA Today.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same shit Washington was saying about Russia invading Ukraine. Seem like it was supposed to happen for like 3 weeks.

“Iran and Hezbollah have decided to postpone the attack on Israel until Thursday or Friday, Al Arabiya TV reported, citing sources in American intelligence.

It is unclear what kind of strike this might be. But the Americans are confident that it will happen.

Let us recall that the media initially announced the strike for Monday.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Iraq & Iran clearing their skies, folks thinking we’re getting closer.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Iran May Reconsider Massive Attack on Israel – Politico

Senior US officials told the publication that Washington had warned Tehran of the risk of direct confrontation between the countries.

The US has also called on Iran to reconsider its response to Haniyeh's death and not view it as part of a larger operation, and Tehran has increasingly come to terms with the US view after initially denying it.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Hezbollah looks increasingly like it may strike Israel independent of whatever Iran may intend to do, two sources familiar with the intelligence told CNN.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:lol::lol::lol:

4167f44dfcd58bf2c3fe8e8473ee3d1242bef100.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So what the hell this mean

“The United States believes Iran has no legitimate basis for attacking Israel, the White House said.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So you can tell Iran not to attack but can’t tell Israel not to, since they clearly is the aggressor

US warned Iran it will suffer devastating blow if it launches major attack on Israel.

- The warning has been conveyed to Tehran both directly and through intermediaries, the US official says without elaborating.
“The United States has sent clear messaging to Iran that the risk of a major escalation if they do a significant retaliatory attack against Israel is extremely high,” says the official to the WSJ.

- “There is a serious risk of consequences for Iran’s economy and the stability of its newly elected government if it goes down that path,” the US official adds.
The message isn’t intended to be a threat, rather a warning regarding how Israel might respond, a US official tells the Journal.