Israel vs Iran: Hamas leader killed in Iran & Hezbollah commander in Lebanon… Senior U.S. officials have warned 2-3 days Iran will attack Israel

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Iran could launch 'significant' Israel attack this week – US​

Published 22 hours ago
Published 22 hours ago
last updated 8 hours ago
last updated 8 hours ago

The White House has warned of an imminent Iranian attack on Israel as tensions in the Middle East continue to escalate. Israel's military has said it is on "peak alert." Iran, meanwhile, has rejected calls for restraint.

Iran has vowed revenge for the assassination of Hamas political leader Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran on July 31Image: Mahmoud Zayyat/AFP/Getty Images

Iran could carry out "significant" attacks on Israel as early as "this week," United StatesNational Security Council spokesman John Kirby said on Monday.
"We have to be prepared for what could be a significant set of attacks," he told reporters, adding that Washington shared Israeli assessments that such a move "could be this week."
Kirby was speaking after US President Joe Biden held talks with the leaders of the United Kingdom, France, Germany and Italy in which he discussed the prospect of a cease-fire in Gaza and ways to de-escalate tensions across the Middle East.
The call, Kirby said, was "largely for all the leaders to repeat what they have said before in terms of reaffirming Israel's defense" and to "send a strong message that we don't want to see any rise in violence, any attacks by Iran or its proxies."
On Monday, a joint statement issued by President Biden and the four European leaders read: "We called on Iran to stand down its ongoing threats of a military attack against Israel and discussed the serious consequences for regional securityshould such an attack take place."
Israel has been preparing for a major attack after Hamas political leader Ismail Haniyeh was killed in Tehran last month, drawing vows of "punishment" from Iran. A day prior, an Israeli strike in Beirut killed a senior commander of Hezbollah.
Israel has neither confirmed nor denied that it was behind the killing of Haniyeh, but the Israeli government had previously pledged to kill him and other top Hamas officials for their role in the group's October 7th terrorist attacks. Hamas is considered a terrorist organization by the US, EU and others.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

US increases military presence in Middle East​

Simultaneously, however, the US was rapidly increasing its military presence in the region in anticipation of an Iranian attack.

On Sunday, the Pentagon said that US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin had ordered the USS Abraham Lincoln, an aircraft carrier equipped with F-35 fighter planes, and its accompanying ships to "accelerate" its deployment to the Persian Gulf. The USS Georgia, a submarine equipped with guided missiles, was also en route.

Also on Monday, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz held a telephone call with the new Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian in which he emphasized the need for a cease-fire in Gaza and the return of hostages held by Hamas.

"This would be an important contribution to regional de-escalation," Scholz told Pezeshkian, according to a German government statement. "The spiral of violence in the Middle East must now be broken; anything else would pose an incalculable risk to the countries and people in the region."

However, Iran dismissed the calls for restraint in a statement on Tuesday.

"Without any objection to the crimes of the Zionist regime [referring to Israel], the E3 statement impudently requires Iran not to respond to a violation of its sovereignty and territorial integrity," ministry spokesperson Nasser Kanaani said.

He said Iran was determined to deter further Israeli attacks and urged the European leaders to "once and for all stand up against the war in Gaza and the warmongering of Israel

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Israel on 'peak alert,' preparations underway in Haifa​

Following Kirby's remarks in Washington, an Israeli military spokesman said Israel was on "peak alert" and taking Iranian threats "seriously" but that there were currently no changes to "home front guidelines" for civilians.

In Haifa, the Israeli port city just 30 kilometers south of the Lebanese border, and therefore well within range of Hezbollah rockets, preparations for an attack by Iran and its allies are already underway.

The city has set up air-raid shelters for tens of thousands of people equipped with generators, Wi-Fi, water reserves and first aid supplies. Some of the shelters, often in converted underground garages, even have nurseries to entertain young children and supplies to last several days.

"We expect a reaction from Iran or Hezbollah and assume something will happen," Haifa's chief catastrophe protection officer Leonid Reznik told the AFP news agency. "They won't remain inactive."

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Did they also call Bibi to tell him not to attack Iran? Or Lebanon? Or Yemen? Or Syria?

Yes they have.

I truly believe the admin is doing what it can to have cooler heads prevail, but these countries are trying to go to war regardless.

All those countries been attacking Israel under Iran's orders. The violence goes both ways.

They just doing what they wanna do do far.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes they have.

I truly believe the admin is doing what it can to have cooler heads prevail, but these countries are trying to go to war regardless.

All those countries been attacking Israel under Iran's orders. The violence goes both ways.

They just doing what they wanna do do far.

The West is only supplying weapons to one side, though. The side the ICJ has ruled is committing genocide. If you ask someone not to shoot someone, but you continue to give them bullets when they don't listen, you're complicit.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
He was supposed to be arrested on sight. Instead, they ushered this dickhead to Congress.

Man we aka Washington threaten to put sanctions one child of the ICJ judges because of that arrest warrant on NetInYahoo.

Biden told them ICJ folks they don’t know what the fuck they doing(in so many words).
“You don’t have Jurisdiction over Israel”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The West is only supplying weapons to one side, though. The side the ICJ has ruled is committing genocide. If you ask someone not to shoot someone, but you continue to give them bullets when they don't listen, you're complicit.

Just saying

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I'm not saying the West is blameless.

I'm saying the other side is not innocent.

You know that Iran's government openly and explicitly call for an end to the state of Israel?

They funded and orchestrated October 7th. Will they be held accountable for that?

Israel invaded Gaza after Oct 7th but they didn't attack those other countries first. It's the other way around.

ICJ also requested arrest warrants for Hamas leaders. Do you think that's gonna happen any time soon?

The US has actually been working behind the scenes to try to keep everybody calm IMHO.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not saying the West is blameless.

I'm saying the other side is not innocent.

You know that Iran's government openly and explicitly call for an end to the state of Israel?

They funded and orchestrated October 7th. Will they be held accountable for that?

Israel invaded Gaza after Oct 7th but they didn't attack those other countries first. It's the other way around.

ICJ also requested arrest warrants for Hamas leaders. Do you think that's gonna happen any time soon?

The US has actually been working behind the scenes to try to keep everybody calm IMHO.

If the leadership of Hamas came to the United States, do you think the US would arrest them? Yes, me too! They definitely wouldn't be allowed to speak to our elected officials. I live in the US. I pay taxes in the US. It's our money that's funding this shit.

"Israel invaded Gaza after October 7th..."
If someone controls the land, air, sea, food, supplies, medicine, etc that's allowed into your country, they control it and you. The invaded back in 1948 with the Nakba.

The war crimes didn't start on or after October 7th. Israel has been committing war crimes the entire occupation. They've been collectively punishing (war crime) Gaza since they've decided to blockade (war crime) Gaza. Every single settlement in The West Bank is a war crime. Every single settlement in East Jerusalem is a war crime. There are currently 24,300 settlements in The West Bank. Just ONE is a war crime.

I don't condone the killing of civilians on either side. Hamas is legally allowed to resist the occupation by striking military targets. They fucked up with the civilians. But what we're not gonna do is pretend like Israel doesn't kidnap Palestinians. What we're not gonna do is pretend that Israel doesn't strike civilian targets on the daily. And not just in Gaza. In the West Bank and East Jerusalem too.

A quick list of the war crimes Israel has committed or currently are committing.

1. Establishment and expansion of settlements in occupied territories: I've witnessed this myself. I've traveled the road from Jerusalem to Jericho in The West Bank. I've seen the settlements. On that same road, I broke bread with the bedouins at Khan Al-Ahmar as they stood guard waiting for Israeli Occupation Forces to attack their settlement. Of note, those Palestinians were moved from Southern Palestine into that land (a war crime) only for them to be forced to move again (another war crime)
  2. Collective punishment: And this isn't even getting into the carpet bombing of Gaza. The blockade of Gaza alone is considered a war crime under international law
  3. Indiscriminate or disproportionate attacks: despite having smart bomb technology and advanced technology, they've leveled entire regions of Gaza, bombing indiscriminately.
  4. Forcible transfer of populations: See above with Khan Al-Ahmar. They're not the only ones. I met others who were forced from their lands and into refugee camps in The West Bank and even in 48. Met some other bedouins in Haifa who were forced into that area.
  5. Attacks on civilian infrastructure: We've still seen zero proof of all these Hamas structures within the hospitals and schools they've bombed. They've bombed UN schools. Guess Hamas was there too
  6. Use of certain weapons in civilian areas: We've seen the proof of white phosphorous
  7. Torture and mistreatment of detainees: I heard these stories and saw the evidence when I was in Palestine from folks in Ramallah, Hebron, and Bethlehem. We've recently seen the evidence of "IDF" soldiers torturing prisoners popping up online.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
If the leadership of Hamas came to the United States, do you think the US would arrest them? Yes, me too! They definitely wouldn't be allowed to speak to our elected officials. I live in the US. I pay taxes in the US. It's our money that's funding this shit.

If someone controls the land, air, sea, food, supplies, medicine, etc that's allowed into your country, they control it and you. The invaded back in 1948 with the Nakba.

The war crimes didn't start on or after October 7th. Israel has been committing war crimes the entire occupation. They've been collectively punishing (war crime) Gaza since they've decided to blockade (war crime) Gaza. Every single settlement in The West Bank is a war crime. Every single settlement in East Jerusalem is a war crime. There are currently 24,300 settlements in The West Bank. Just ONE is a war crime.

I don't condone the killing of civilians on either side. Hamas is legally allowed to resist the occupation by striking military targets. They fucked up with the civilians. But what we're not gonna do is pretend like Israel doesn't kidnap Palestinians. What we're not gonna do is pretend that Israel doesn't strike civilian targets on the daily. And not just in Gaza. In the West Bank and East Jerusalem too.

A quick list of the war crimes Israel has committed or currently are committing.

1. Establishment and expansion of settlements in occupied territories: I've witnessed this myself. I've traveled the road from Jerusalem to Jericho in The West Bank. I've seen the settlements. On that same road, I broke bread with the bedouins at Khan Al-Ahmar as they stood guard waiting for Israeli Occupation Forces to attack their settlement. Of note, those Palestinians were moved from Southern Palestine into that land (a war crime) only for them to be forced to move again (another war crime)
  2. Collective punishment: And this isn't even getting into the carpet bombing of Gaza. The blockade of Gaza alone is considered a war crime under international law
  3. Indiscriminate or disproportionate attacks: despite having smart bomb technology and advanced technology, they've leveled entire regions of Gaza, bombing indiscriminately.
  4. Forcible transfer of populations: See above with Khan Al-Ahmar. They're not the only ones. I met others who were forced from their lands and into refugee camps in The West Bank and even in 48. Met some other bedouins in Haifa who were forced into that area.
  5. Attacks on civilian infrastructure: We've still seen zero proof of all these Hamas structures within the hospitals and schools they've bombed. They've bombed UN schools. Guess Hamas was there too
  6. Use of certain weapons in civilian areas: We've seen the proof of white phosphorous
  7. Torture and mistreatment of detainees: I heard these stories and saw the evidence when I was in Palestine from folks in Ramallah, Hebron, and Bethlehem. We've recently seen the evidence of "IDF" soldiers torturing prisoners popping up online.
All kinfolk be saying to us is that Hamas is to be blame just as Israel.

Well Iran not Hamas and if we do that then we have to do Washington instead of Israel

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Nothing I say is in defense of Israel.

What I'm saying is they aren't the only crazies in there.

But I will defend the West here in that we aren't pushing any conflicts. We ain't the ones acting crazy. US has been at the table trying to get a ceasefire done. Is Iran at the table? No they not.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But I will defend the West here in that we aren't pushing any conflicts. We ain't the ones acting crazy. US has been at the table trying to get a ceasefire done. Is Iran at the table? No they not.

Can you really ask for a ceasefire when you provide guns and ammo to one side?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Can you really ask for a ceasefire when you provide guns and ammo to one side?
Yes bro that's how it works.

You go to the table to work for peace but in the back you prepare for war.

You do that because you never know how the peace talks will go and you never really know what your opponent is planning.

You do that to show your opponent that they need these peace talks more then you do, whether it's true or not.

It's always like this. You extend your hand but you show strength too.

Do you think Iran isn't sending weapons to all their allies as we speak? Do we know that Iran would stop doing it if the US stops?

Come on man. I can't trust them on that.

But the US is at the table.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Just a telegram post but: true or not idk

“Israeli Broadcasting Authority: Iran is considering sending its own delegation to monitor the Gaza talks, and if it does so and the mediators accept it, Israel will not participate.”

I also saw something about the Iranians would not attack if there’s a ceasefire in Gaza.

The like the 3rd time I’ve heard of Israelis saying no to Iran sitting in

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
These folks also had a write about Bibi being the holdup for ceasefire. He always adding something. I can to realize they not to fond of him

2-A4-D64-B5-2-C85-4967-8-DE4-2-D30-A8732271.jpg

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes bro that's how it works.

You go to the table to work for peace but in the back you prepare for war.

You do that because you never know how the peace talks will go and you never really know what your opponent is planning.

You do that to show your opponent that they need these peace talks more then you do, whether it's true or not.

It's always like this. You extend your hand but you show strength too.

Do you think Iran isn't sending weapons to all their allies as we speak? Do we know that Iran would stop doing it if the US stops?

Come on man. I can't trust them on that.

But the US is at the table.

Bro, in what world does this make any sense? Let's just break this down. The principal breaks up a fight at school but passes one of the kids a knife. Just in case! One side is committing war crimes. One side is being ethnically cleansed and has been for almost 80 years. We can keep talking about Iran, but Israel is still committing war crimes that have nothing to do with Iran, DAILY!

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Bro, in what world does this make any sense? Let's just break this down. The principal breaks up a fight at school but passes one of the kids a knife. Just in case! One side is committing war crimes. One side is being ethnically cleansed and has been for almost 80 years. We can keep talking about Iran, but Israel is still committing war crimes that have nothing to do with Iran, DAILY!
The US is not the principal at school breaking up a fight.

The US is a friend to Israel and an enemy of Iran.

You keep talking as though the US should be impartial and down the middle... But that's just not reality. It's not the real world we currently live in.

However the US has nothing to gain from this conflict. It's a drain for everybody. We want it to be resolved.