Israel vs Iran: Hamas leader killed in Iran & Hezbollah commander in Lebanon… Senior U.S. officials have warned 2-3 days Iran will attack Israel

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The US is not the principal at school breaking up a fight.

The US is a friend to Israel and an enemy of Iran.

You keep talking as though the US should be impartial and down the middle... But that's just not reality. It's not the real world we currently live in.

However the US has nothing to gain from this conflict. It's a drain for everybody. We want it to be resolved.

The US has everything to gain and has gained from Israel being a strategic outpost. And that's why they allow the THOUSANDS of war crimes.

I used "principal" since the US is always trying to be the moral police to everyone in the world. If the analogy works or not, you cannot ask for a cease-fire while still providing BILLIONS of dollars in weapons. You can try to justify it however you want, but it looks like the US is going into this in bad faith

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
The US has everything to gain and has gained from Israel being a strategic outpost. And that's why they allow the THOUSANDS of war crimes.

I used "principal" since the US is always trying to be the moral police to everyone in the world. If the analogy works or not, you cannot ask for a cease-fire while still providing BILLIONS of dollars in weapons. You can try to justify it however you want, but it looks like the US is going into this in bad faith

How do you figure that the US has anything to gain from the Israel crushing Gaza into dust?

What more does that give the US?

If Israel and Palestinians were at peace, Israel would still be a strategic outpost for the US.

I'm going to tell you again... Both sides are currently receiving weapons... Just from different sources. The weapons being sent now aren't for Gaza by the way, they are for Iran.

The US is going into this in good faith. It's Hamas and Israel that we don't know if they really want peace.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do you figure that the US has anything to gain from the Israel crushing Gaza into dust?

What more does that give the US?

If Israel and Palestinians were at peace, Israel would still be a strategic outpost for the US.

I'm going to tell you again... Both sides are currently receiving weapons... Just from different sources. The weapons being sent now aren't for Gaza by the way, they are for Iran.

The US is going into this in good faith. It's Hamas and Israel that we don't know if they really want peace.

Fair question. I don't think the US cares enough (outside of PR) that Israel is committing genocide or they'd stop funding and arming it.

Both sides are currently receiving weapons... Just from different sources. The weapons being sent now aren't for Gaza by the way, they are for Iran.
There's a HUGE difference. One side is committing genocide, the other is resisting. I don't agree with Hamas, but were they supposed to just endure the blockade forever? Was Israel just gonna wake up one day and give them their freedom? Has that ever happened in history? Speaking of history, no where in history have we looked down on a country assisting people who were being ethnically cleansed. And again, on a personal level, MY MONEY IS BEING USED to fund and arm the genocide

The US is going into this in good faith.
Again, we're just gonna agree to disagree on this. You can't supply the nation committing war crimes and genocide with billions of dollars in weapons, money, and supplies, while simultaneously saying you want peace. You can't in one breath say Israel has the right to defend itself while telling Iran they need to exercise restraint.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Everyone telling Iran to calm down when Israel keeps provoking them :smh:
Man I kinda think folks take them for a joke.
There’s been a number of Iranian high level officials killed in the last 10 years…

But you’re right, folks trying to keep them clam.
I wondering if this is due ti being blinded when it comes to Irans fire power

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Fair question. I don't think the US cares enough (outside of PR) that Israel is committing genocide or they'd stop funding and arming it.

There's a HUGE difference. One side is committing genocide, the other is resisting. I don't agree with Hamas, but were they supposed to just endure the blockade forever? Was Israel just gonna wake up one day and give them their freedom? Has that ever happened in history? Speaking of history, no where in history have we looked down on a country assisting people who were being ethnically cleansed. And again, on a personal level, MY MONEY IS BEING USED to fund and arm the genocide

Again, we're just gonna agree to disagree on this. You can't supply the nation committing war crimes and genocide with billions of dollars in weapons, money, and supplies, while simultaneously saying you want peace. You can't in one breath say Israel has the right to defend itself while telling Iran they need to exercise restraint.
Just back up a little bit here.

I personally look down on Iran because they funded and organized the Oct 7th attacks, and since then, fund and organize attacks from all of their proxies.

Do YOU feel that Oct 7th has benefited the Palestinian people at all?

If so please tell me how.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just back up a little bit here.

I personally look down on Iran because they funded and organized the Oct 7th attacks, and since then, fund and organize attacks from all of their proxies.

Do YOU feel that Oct 7th has benefited the Palestinian people at all?

If so please tell me how.

No. They're being massacred. But Gazans were also dying slowly in that open-air prison.

Question for YOU. Do you think how they were living was sustainable? Was Israel just gonna wake up one day and let them self determine?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
No. They're being massacred. But Gazans were also dying slowly in that open-air prison.

Question for YOU. Do you think how they were living was sustainable? Was Israel just gonna wake up one day and let them self determine?
Absolutely not.

October 7th was predictable af. Sooner or later it was gonna happen if things stayed the same. And Israel is content with things staying the same. They keep using the territorial ambiguity to build more and more settlements. They are far from blameless in all of this.

It's not Israel that I'm defending. I don't trust them for shit.

What I'm saying is that this isn't a conflict created and fueled by the US. There's nothing to gain here. I do think the US wants a peace deal that returns business back to normal. Biden and Kamala need this win too politically.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Things that make you go :scream:
Especially with the source

Did the US expose Mossad agents behind Haniyeh's death to Tehran? - T…​

AUGUST 14, 2024 22:16
Iranians gather for the funeral procession of assassinated Hamas chief, Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran, Iran, August 1, 2024.(photo credit: Majid Asgaripour/WANA/via Reuters)
An unnamed source in Iran's Supreme National Security Council told Kuwaiti newspaper al Jarida that a high-ranking American security delegation, mediated by Oman, secretly traveled to Tehran, the Kuwaiti paper wrote on Wednesday.

(Fox News) reported that the delegation allegedly sought to deliver messages to Tehran in order to de-escalate the tensions in the region between Iran and Israel, al Jarida noted in their reporting of the story.

The mission was reportedly to convey to Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei that the Biden-Harris administration was "kept in the dark" by Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu over the assassinations of Hamas's Ismail Haniyeh and Hezbollah's Fuad Shukr. Israel took responsibility for the assassination of Shukr but has yet to comment on the death of Haniyeh in Tehran.

Allegations behind the death of Hamas leader Haniyeh​

Haniyeh was killed by an explosive device that was smuggled into his guesthouse in Tehran, the New York Times reported, and the Jerusalem Post independently confirmed. The bomb was hidden in June and utilized remote technology.

An earlier report by The Telegraph alleged that the Mossad hired Iranian security agents to plant explosives in Haniyeh's room, citing two unnamed Iranian officials in the report. The same report stated that the agents left the country but maintained a close source in Iran.
A billboard with a picture of newly appointed Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar is displayed on a building in a street in Tehran, Iran, August 12, 2024. (credit: MAJID ASGARIPOUR/WANA/REUTERS)
Fox News also reported on the recent development, noting that the American delegation was speculated to arrive in Iran through Turkey, landing at the Payam-e-Khorram Airport in Karaj last Thursday and engaging in a two-hour meeting with Iranian officials before returning to Turkey.

Allegedly, the American delegation presented a list with the names of ten Mossad agents within Iran whom the Americans believed were involved in the assassination, directly or indirectly.
Al Jarida said that the Americans would have reportedly done this as a "good faith" initiative in response to Israel's strikes, which were carried out without American coordination.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I’m starting to think they aren’t going to do anything of consequence. They are very passive aggressive with drone footage and threats but they haven’t done anything major in Israel yet.

The new president (likely a plant) want them to give equipment to Hezbollah and let them strike Israel. He also put forward the idea of striking Israeli outside of Palestine.
He don’t want the cloud of bomb from Bibi on his watch.

The supreme leader is like fuck them Israelis, they have gotten away with this to many times.

If nothing comes from this damn ceasefire talk today/tomorrow…..

I’ll say get ready… I read Iran might chill if a ceasefire is established in Gaza (true or false idk)
Not the other thing I saw, they had to get all of the defense equipment in place.
They kinda just (or in the process of) signing a defense agreement with Russia. The president they was dealing with got sniped while flying in helicopter. Idk plenty of stuff to think about…

Maybe they have to get their citizens ready srael return fire.
Then Americans might fire at them

Maybe they waiting on China to send equipment

I know one thing, they show is burning our money. Our equipment is sitting idling in the seas. Been likely that for a week and some change.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I know one thing, they show is burning our money. Our equipment is sitting idling in the seas. Been likely that for a week and some change.

I haven’t thought of this. The fear is costing the US and Israel money. I’m curious what the difference in money Iran spent on that announced drone strike vs Israel spent defending it.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I haven’t thought of this. The fear is costing the US and Israel money. I’m curious what the difference in money Iran spent on that announced drone strike vs Israel spent defending it.

It wasn’t even close, I hear someone said Iran’s cost it was like 5-7% of what Israel/Washington and others cost was…

Think about how crazy that was, when it highly expressed that wasn’t Iran best shit…hell maybe was even their 2nd

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So look at this 8 million a day for a aircraft carrier to be at sea…

Aircraft carrier anchored at a dock.

The aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt, seen in South Korea in June, is now steaming near the Arabian Gulf, equipped with about 40 F/A-18 Super Hornet and F-35 attack planes. Credit...Pool photo by Song Kyung-Seok

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

U.S. to Send More Combat Aircraft and Warships to Middle East, Officials Say​

Defense Secretary Lloyd J. Austin III directed the new deployments after speaking with his Israeli counterpart.​

Published Aug. 2, 2024Updated Aug. 3, 2024

The aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt, seen in South Korea in June, is now steaming near the Arabian Gulf, equipped with about 40 F/A-18 Super Hornet and F-35 attack planes. Pool photo by Song Kyung-Seok
Defense Secretary Lloyd J. Austin III on Friday ordered additional combat aircraft and missile-shooting warships to the Middle East in response to threats from Iran and its proxies in Gaza, Lebanon and Yemen to attack Israel in the coming days to avenge the death of Ismail Haniyeh, the Pentagon said.
The military will send one additional squadron of Air Force F-22 fighter jets, an unspecified number of additional Navy cruisers and destroyers capable of intercepting ballistic missiles, and, if needed, more land-based ballistic-missile defense systems.
To maintain the presence of an aircraft carrier and its accompanying warships in the region, Mr. Austin also directed the aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln, now in the eastern Pacific, to relieve the aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt in the next couple of weeks when it is scheduled to return home.
Some ships already in the western Mediterranean Sea will move east, closer to the coast of Israel to provide more security, a senior Pentagon official said.
“Secretary Austin has ordered adjustments to U.S. military posture designed to improve U.S. force protection, to increase support for the defense of Israel and to ensure the United States is prepared to respond to various contingencies,” Sabrina Singh, the deputy Pentagon press secretary, said in a statement.
The statement did not specify when the additional warplanes and combatant vessels would arrive, but officials said on Friday it would be a matter of days for the additional aircraft and somewhat longer for the naval reinforcements.
Earlier on Friday, officials were still deciding how many additional planes and warships to send. Officials said they were seeking to calibrate the American response to send enough of the right types of aircraft and ships as quickly as possible to help defend Israel without appearing to escalate the conflict.
Ms. Singh, in a news conference earlier on Friday, had raised the possibility that the United States could also send additional troops to operate whatever additional capabilities the Pentagon sends to the region. The support, she said, would be defensive in nature.
She said that during a telephone call Mr. Austin held with his Israeli counterpart, Yoav Gallant, on Friday morning, Mr. Austin “committed” that the United States would help Israel in its defense. “We will be bolstering our force protection in the region,” she said.
The Pentagon is also bracing for the possibility that Iran-backed groups, including the Houthis in Yemen and Kataib Hezbollah in Iraq, might target American troops in the region as part of the expected Iranian retaliation for the killing of Mr. Haniyeh this week.
Mr. Austin, during the conversation with Mr. Gallant, expressed concerns about the dangers of escalation. He said that “all countries” in the region would benefit from defusing tensions, Ms. Singh said.
In addition to some 80 land-based combat aircraft, the Pentagon has already deployed more than a dozen warships in the region. The aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt, equipped with about 40 F/A-18 Super Hornet and F-35 attack planes, is now steaming near the Arabian Gulf, while the U.S.S. Wasp amphibious ready group, with 30 airplanes and helicopters as well as 4,500 Marines and sailors, is operating in the eastern Mediterranean Sea.
Any additional air power could be crucial. Iran fired more than 300 drones and missiles against Israel in a major attack in April, but only a handful got through, causing slight damage. U.S. Air Force jets based in Jordan and in Saudi Arabia coordinated with French, Jordanian and British Air Force fighters to shoot down more than 80 drones.
Iran telegraphed that strike in advance, giving the Pentagon sufficient time to move additional combat aircraft and Navy ships into place while U.S. commanders negotiated access to airspace for fighter jets and coordinated air defense batteries on the ground to help defend Israel.
It is unclear whether Israel and its allies will have that much time to prepare for any new round of major Iranian attacks, officials said.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

This was the numbers in April for the Iranian test run…
(That they gave a warning for)

“According to Reuters, analysts estimate that the cost for Israel and its allies to defend the attack was about $1 billion, while the cost to Iran for the attack was about $80 million to $100 million.”

Also another thing to factor in the damage the waiting game is doing to Israel. The country is on defense mode. Many citizens have been called up to defend. Much of their economy is on hold.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

U.S. to Send More Combat Aircraft and Warships to Middle East, Officials Say​

Defense Secretary Lloyd J. Austin III directed the new deployments after speaking with his Israeli counterpart.​

Published Aug. 2, 2024Updated Aug. 3, 2024

The aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt, seen in South Korea in June, is now steaming near the Arabian Gulf, equipped with about 40 F/A-18 Super Hornet and F-35 attack planes. Pool photo by Song Kyung-Seok
Defense Secretary Lloyd J. Austin III on Friday ordered additional combat aircraft and missile-shooting warships to the Middle East in response to threats from Iran and its proxies in Gaza, Lebanon and Yemen to attack Israel in the coming days to avenge the death of Ismail Haniyeh, the Pentagon said.
The military will send one additional squadron of Air Force F-22 fighter jets, an unspecified number of additional Navy cruisers and destroyers capable of intercepting ballistic missiles, and, if needed, more land-based ballistic-missile defense systems.
To maintain the presence of an aircraft carrier and its accompanying warships in the region, Mr. Austin also directed the aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln, now in the eastern Pacific, to relieve the aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt in the next couple of weeks when it is scheduled to return home.
Some ships already in the western Mediterranean Sea will move east, closer to the coast of Israel to provide more security, a senior Pentagon official said.
“Secretary Austin has ordered adjustments to U.S. military posture designed to improve U.S. force protection, to increase support for the defense of Israel and to ensure the United States is prepared to respond to various contingencies,” Sabrina Singh, the deputy Pentagon press secretary, said in a statement.
The statement did not specify when the additional warplanes and combatant vessels would arrive, but officials said on Friday it would be a matter of days for the additional aircraft and somewhat longer for the naval reinforcements.
Earlier on Friday, officials were still deciding how many additional planes and warships to send. Officials said they were seeking to calibrate the American response to send enough of the right types of aircraft and ships as quickly as possible to help defend Israel without appearing to escalate the conflict.
Ms. Singh, in a news conference earlier on Friday, had raised the possibility that the United States could also send additional troops to operate whatever additional capabilities the Pentagon sends to the region. The support, she said, would be defensive in nature.
She said that during a telephone call Mr. Austin held with his Israeli counterpart, Yoav Gallant, on Friday morning, Mr. Austin “committed” that the United States would help Israel in its defense. “We will be bolstering our force protection in the region,” she said.
The Pentagon is also bracing for the possibility that Iran-backed groups, including the Houthis in Yemen and Kataib Hezbollah in Iraq, might target American troops in the region as part of the expected Iranian retaliation for the killing of Mr. Haniyeh this week.
Mr. Austin, during the conversation with Mr. Gallant, expressed concerns about the dangers of escalation. He said that “all countries” in the region would benefit from defusing tensions, Ms. Singh said.
In addition to some 80 land-based combat aircraft, the Pentagon has already deployed more than a dozen warships in the region. The aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt, equipped with about 40 F/A-18 Super Hornet and F-35 attack planes, is now steaming near the Arabian Gulf, while the U.S.S. Wasp amphibious ready group, with 30 airplanes and helicopters as well as 4,500 Marines and sailors, is operating in the eastern Mediterranean Sea.
Any additional air power could be crucial. Iran fired more than 300 drones and missiles against Israel in a major attack in April, but only a handful got through, causing slight damage. U.S. Air Force jets based in Jordan and in Saudi Arabia coordinated with French, Jordanian and British Air Force fighters to shoot down more than 80 drones.
Iran telegraphed that strike in advance, giving the Pentagon sufficient time to move additional combat aircraft and Navy ships into place while U.S. commanders negotiated access to airspace for fighter jets and coordinated air defense batteries on the ground to help defend Israel.
It is unclear whether Israel and its allies will have that much time to prepare for any new round of major Iranian attacks, officials said.
Said it already...Israel is America (or is in charge of America)...time to stop thinking of them as a separate entity

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
This was the numbers in April for the Iranian test run…
(That they gave a warning for)

“According to Reuters, analysts estimate that the cost for Israel and its allies to defend the attack was about $1 billion, while the cost to Iran for the attack was about $80 million to $100 million.”

Also another thing to factor in the damage the waiting game is doing to Israel. The country is on defense mode. Many citizens have been called up to defend. Much of their economy is on hold.

You bring up good points. I just saw the article of the costs per day of an Aircraft carrier. It is expensive to put weapons in position.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
You bring up good points. I just saw the article of the costs per day of an Aircraft carrier. It is expensive to put weapons in position.
So just think a number is equipment been idle waiting for Iran.

Truth be told, Iran really don’t have to do nothing for another month

Just for number purposes

Dude was killed at the end of July. He’s funeral was during the first week in August.
We started shipping equipment after the murder happened. As his funeral services we’re being conducted, our naval forces were in position.
Let’s say on the 4th of August, two carriers were in the Mediterranean.

Nearly 18 days idle

$8 mill x 2 carriers = $16 million daily

$16 million x 18 days = $288 million

(I’m see if I can find the exact numbers of everyone/everything waiting for Iran)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Pentagon: Israel still under threat by Iran and its proxies​

Iran's FM said that Iran’s response would be “definite, calculated and accurate,” according to the statement.​

A new hypersonic ballistic missile called Fattah with a range of 1400 km, unveiled by Iran, is seen in Tehran, Iran, June 6, 2023.  (photo credit: Office of the Iranian Supreme Leader/WANA handout via Reuters)
A new hypersonic ballistic missile called "Fattah" with a range of 1400 km, unveiled by Iran, is seen in Tehran, Iran, June 6, 2023. (photo credit: Office of the Iranian Supreme Leader/WANA handout via Reuters)
Israel remains under threat from Iran and its proxy groups, the Pentagon said Monday as officials from Tehran both stood firm on its right to attack the Jewish state while emphasizing that it would support any Gaza ceasefire deal Hamas agreed to.

“We have to assume that Iran remains postured and prepared,” US National Security Communications Advisor John Kirby said.

It is for this reason that the US maintains a “robust” military presence in the region, he said, adding that this is a situation the US does not take lightly.

“It’s a dynamic situation, and we have to treat it like that,” Kirby said, just one day after the IDF’s dramatic preemptive strike against drones and missiles in Lebanon as Hezbollah was set to launch them against Israel early Sunday. The Pentagon also said it believed Israel was still under threat by Iran and its proxies.

U.S. White House National Security Communications Advisor John Kirby speaks during a press briefing at the White House in Washington, U.S., June 17, 2024.  (credit: REUTERS/ELIZABETH FRANTZ)
U.S. White House National Security Communications Advisor John Kirby speaks during a press briefing at the White House in Washington, U.S., June 17, 2024. (credit: REUTERS/ELIZABETH FRANTZ)
“I would point you to some of the public comments that have been made by Iranian leaders and others... we continue to assess that there is a threat of attack,” Pentagon spokesperson Air Force Maj.-Gen. Patrick Ryder told reporters.

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Nasser Kanaani ignored the success of the IDF’s strike on Sunday, as he explained that Israel had lost its power to deter and that the strategic balance in the region had shifted against it, following attacks by Hezbollah.

Fearing Iranian retaliation​

“Despite the comprehensive support of states like the United States, Israel could not predict the time and place of a limited and managed response by the resistance. Israel has lost its deterrence power,” Kanaani wrote on X.Kanaani added that Israel “now has to defend itself within its occupied territories” and that “strategic balances have undergone fundamental changes” to the detriment of Israel.

Foreign Minister Abbas Araqchi stressed that the Islamic Republic reserved the right to retaliate against Israel for the assassination of Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran. It has blamed Israel for the killing, even though Israel has not claimed responsibility for the hit.

“Iran does not seek to increase tensions. However, it is not afraid of it,” Araqchi told his Italian counterpart on the phone, according to a statement about the phone call published on Monday by Iran’s Foreign Ministry.

Araqchi said that Iran’s response would be “definite, calculated and accurate,” according to the statement.

He later told visiting Qatari Prime Minister Mohammed Al Thani that Iran would respect a Gaza ceasefire deal, as long as it was backed by Hamas.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey YO isreal got to stop this lil bitch shit, they want to hit a knigga and run behind

the bigga knigga..

They took out Iran Generals FOR NOTHING just murdered them.. and now more murder..

BRUH,

THEY KNOW IRAN COMING FOR THAT ASS.. so they are going try to do some TERROR act,

and blame IRAN

fuck OUTTA HERE, HOW WE GIVING THEM MONEY

AND
FIGHTING THEIR BATTLES>.

THEY NEED TO PAY US BACK and then WE CAN DISCUSS ANYTHING ELSE...

thats why trump will get us better deals...

then Kamala,

she just gonna make greens in da tub!!

nobody needs greens from the tub...

she useless as fuck!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

And we're the ones footing the fucking bill for Bibi's bullshit

I saw this display somewhere else, went try to find it so it could be more believable. You know many of us here don’t fuck with Fox News but

Apparently this is what we have in the region. All of this is ready to defend Israel and maybe even attack Iran.
2-B920791-B05-D-400-E-A946-5-D63-B73457-BC.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Arab military attaches meet US officials at the Pentagon to discuss Mideast tensions​

Published: 28 August ,2024: 08:07 PM GSTUpdated: 29 August ,2024: 02:44 AM GST
8a0d1235-9cf5-455d-98fd-ec75089fcd50_16x9_1200x676.jpg

The Pentagon is seen on Aug. 27, 2023, in Washington. (AP)

Arab military attaches in Washington met with US defense officials at the Pentagon on Wednesday to discuss the latest developments in the Middle East, with tensions remaining high after the most intense cross-border exchanges between Hezbollah and Israel and the potential for an Iranian retaliation against Israel.

A US defense official confirmed a working-level meeting between military leaders and Middle East regional counterparts at the Pentagon.
The official told Al Arabiya English that these types of meetings are commonplace and said there were no more details to share.

Lebanese media outlets reported that the meeting touched on the potential Iranian retaliation against Israel. Al Arabiya English could not independently verify these reports.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This like the 6th intel report on the attack day or days

We just need to say, Iran can attack in 2024 and beyond

“Senior U.S. officials have warned several Arab nations about an imminent Iranian attack on Israel within next 2 - 3 days.”