Israel vs Iran: Iran say they’re fully ready for war now, Israel say they have targets in Iran and strikes coming soon

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw this display somewhere else, went try to find it so it could be more believable. You know many of us here don’t fuck with Fox News but

Apparently this is what we have in the region. All of this is ready to defend Israel and maybe even attack Iran.
2-B920791-B05-D-400-E-A946-5-D63-B73457-BC.jpg

WHY???

WHY ARE WE RISKING LIVES?? WHAT DO WE GET OUT OF IT???

WE NEED BETTER LEADERSHIP, THIS IS FUCKIN STUPID AND A WASTE OF MONEY..

FIX THE FUCKIN ROADS IN THIS COUNTRY AND GET US HIGH SPEED TRAINS..

fuck

LET ISREAL FIGHT THEIR OWN FUCKIN BATTLES they big boys now..!!!!

this is disgusting..

they murder muthafuckas.. then call US TO FIGHT their battles...

DA FUCK??

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This like the 6th intel report on the attack day or days

We just need to say, Iran can attack in 2024 and beyond

“Senior U.S. officials have warned several Arab nations about an imminent Iranian attack on Israel within next 2 - 3 days.”

You think its going to be a fuckin ACTUAL ATTACK

or just Pearl Harboresqe false flag...

history has shown again and again, all wars were FAKE FUCKIN

BANKERS WARS..the masses pay the bill, the wealthy reap the rewards..

ANYBODY TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT???

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man just get this shit over Washington go ahead and attack Iran. It’s clear that’s what y’all want

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“NEW: Iran's Foreign Ministry announces the suspension of indirect communications with the United States

Iran's Foreign Minister, Abbas Araqchi: 'Based on America's systematic dishonesty and the current state of war in the region, we have concluded that there is no benefit in exchanging messages with the U.S.'”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
See this what Israelis want

They want Washington to attack Iran…which China won’t be happy about

Channel 14 in Israel is reporting that the Israeli Retaliation against Iran will be Significant, not Moderate, and will likely cause Iran to Respond; with them further stating, “We need to prepare for a Significant Exchange of Blows, that might drag the Americans in, which Iran certainly would not want.”

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“NEW: Iran's Foreign Ministry announces the suspension of indirect communications with the United States

Iran's Foreign Minister, Abbas Araqchi: 'Based on America's systematic dishonesty and the current state of war in the region, we have concluded that there is no benefit in exchanging messages with the U.S.'”

I wouldn't trust the US if I were Iran. The US promised a Gaza ceasefire

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“The Israeli Broadcasting Authority, citing officials reports that Tel Aviv has identified the targets it will attack in Iran, and the attack is a matter of time.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“Channel 12 Hebrew about Galant reports that Israel's operation on Iran may lead to repercussions in other places.

Which basically means they are considering striking Iranian targets outside of Iran, which they have done before such as the bombing of the Iranian embassy in Syria.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This makes sense….especially if they are serious about those defense packages they signed with each other

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Israel is a genocidal warmonger so of course they & Washington have targets.

This something else to think about…

Israel strength is the air force. The likely have missiles that came reach Iran, but the amount is unknown. The distance between the nation is great, no way those jets could leave their home bases and launch strikes and return routinely.
They need a Iranian neighboring country who’s willingly to help.
No one has agreed for Bibi to takeoff from their soil.
Iran warning everyone about this a couple months ago.
So these leave really only one option.
Washington has to assist or join in with the attacks.
Last I read, was Biden decided to send addition refueling equipment to the region. This assistance will provide great help with the missions.

I said all of that to say, I edited your post

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Israel strength is the air force. The likely have missiles that came reach Iran, but the amount is unknown. The distance between the nation is great, no way those jets could leave their home bases and launch strikes and return routinely.
Last I read, was Biden decided to send addition refueling equipment to the region. This assistance will provide great help with the missions.

Homie, no need to edit the post, Israel and the United States of America are one in the same so I thought you knew enough to know that. Israel of the colonial project of the United States with added help from Germany and Britain.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Homie, no need to edit the post, Israel and the United States of America are one in the same so I thought you knew enough to know that. Israel of the colonial project of the United States with added help from Germany and Britain.

Man don’t start that in here, lmao you know how folks feel about United States be the EU

But I definitely know that lmao

Or think I know that

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I think we might’ve talked about this before, I’m not 100% sure but why you say this.

I think Ukraine would fear this

Bibi is connected in Washington, so to me it does matter who’s selected to live in the house.

Trump talks about more aid to help Israelis more.

Isrealis biggest fear right now is

A trump presidency

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wtf

Israel Isn't Safe:' Sinwar Hit Triggers Hezbollah, Iran & Yemen's REVENGE | Col. Lawrence Wilkerson​

Ok, now, it's visible. This is the vid you were referring to, right? Cool

Col. Lawrence Wilkerson is right. Taking out a leader is only good for 5 mins of headlines and more citizens will leave Israel as the war escalates. Houthis still runs the seas, Hezbollah is still striking and holding the line without Nasrallah , Hamas is still taking out infantries without Sinwar, and Iran struck major IDF Airbases in less than 24 hours. The temporary shock and awe of exploding cell phones and taking out a leader did not break the psychological will.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

false isreals strength is mind fuckin American people....

to make them think they are allies when Isreal is really the

enemy of Americans..

Aint nobody forgot about

USS LIBERTY!!!!

Isreal attacked USS liberty with a helicopter attack,,

and killed two US Troops..

NOBODY paid for that shit... Isreal literally got away with murder

and we STILL give them welfare money, and fight their wars for them..

Take away America.. Isitreal would be a big sitting fuck duck!!

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok, now, it's visible. This is the vid you were referring to, right? Cool

Col. Lawrence Wilkerson is right. Taking out a leader is only good for 5 mins of headlines and more citizens will leave Israel as the war escalates. Houthis still runs the seas, Hezbollah is still striking and holding the line without Nasrallah , Hamas is still taking out infantries without Sinwar, and Iran struck major IDF Airbases in less than 24 hours. The temporary shock and awe of exploding cell phones and taking out a leader did not break the psychological will.

Killing the leader was a huge thing back in those days …

if you managed to kill Napoleon it was over period ! But today when facing a militant group it means shit ! Still surprised by people who really thought that Sinwar’s death meant the end of that war !

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This makes sense….especially if they are serious about those defense packages they signed with each other

Putin simply reversed Russia’s position with Iran and North Korea, he absolutely needs them and Russia will provide whatever they ask , whenever they ask !

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Israel = United States = White Supremacist Colonial Project

Surprisingly the US was slow on that one !

former colonial empires (France , England) understood instantly what Israel was all about and when this cat
decided to nationalize the canal of Suez cuz Egypt‘s economy was in a such dire state, that it was the right thing to do

England and France unilaterally declared war

being the owners of that canal we can understand that colonial reaction it was like a declaration of independence

so why Israelis attacked Egypt ?

answering that question and studying the canal of Suez crisis help to understand that Israel -> White Supremacy the deep purpose of that state is to protect White supremacy interests in the whole region … and it was a canal back then !

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Smokescreen.

US government is very happy them jew scumbags are bringing the heat to any and all muslim countries over there.

The US does not want to engage because they know how the muslim fighters imbed in the population. They send some Reapers in there and kill 80 civilians to get one leader and the muslims fighters will no doubt start planning and executing terrorist attacks on US soil and certainly around the globe.
Thanks to classified info that trump gave up, we have no idea just how much they know.

So when the jews blow up entire city blocks on a rumor it's all on them but they're surely using mostly US weapons.

And trust, iran don't want that smoke. They're trying to provoke the US for exactly that reason. They think they know what a carrier group can do but they have only a slight idea. Just as an example, carrier SPEED is classified. How much other shit is unknown? Quite a bit I'd say.

putin wants them to test the US and see what up their sleeve as regards the info trump gave him but US ain't going for the okey-doke; they're letting israel fight a proxy war.

Just as they have been since it's inception.