Jaden & Jada Pinkett Smith Call Out Shane Dawson for Sexualizing Willow Smith

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Jaden and Jada Pinkett Smith Call Out Shane Dawson for Sexualizing Willow Smith
By Charu Sinha
Photo: Getty Images
Following his recent apology video, Shane Dawson is now under fire by the family of Willow Smith for a resurfaced clip that showed Dawson pretending to masturbate to a poster of then 11-year-old Smith. “To Shane Dawson … I’m done with the excuses,” Jada Pinkett Smith, Willow’s mother, tweeted. Jaden Smith, Willow’s brother, also addressed the video on Twitter. “SHANE DAWSON I AM DISGUSTED BY YOU. YOU SEXUALIZING AN 11 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO HAPPENS TO BE MY SISTER!!!!!! IS THE FURTHEST THING FROM FUNNY AND NOT OKAY IN THE SLIGHTEST BIT,” he tweeted.

Father's Day Sale Extended! Get 60% off unlimited access to Vulture and everything else New York
LEARN MORE »
Dawson’s apology video, in which the YouTuber expressed regret over using blackface and the n-word, did not address the clip of Smith. Dawson instead claimed he would “never talk about a child in any way that is inappropriate.” In the video, Dawson continued, “That is disgusting, that is gross, it is not something I would ever do. It is something I did for shock value or because I thought it was funny or, like ‘Oh my god, my child molester character,’ or whatever. It’s all gross, and I promise that is not real, that is not me.” He also claimed that the jokes were a result of past abuse from his childhood. “I took that pain and I turned it into jokes,” Dawson said. Dawson has not yet responded to the resurfaced clip or Jaden and Jada Pinkett Smith’s tweets.

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Buuuuuuut....
law-investigates-willow-smiths-bed-photo-with-male-friend.jpg

......No Outrage When Her Underaged Ass Was Actually Laid Up With Some Shirtless 20 Year Old Dude In Photos.....Ok.....

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yt was fucked up 8yrs ago...still ain't shit..How come creep didn't even get a time out.?

giphy.gif

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
So that makes it ok?

So that made him do it?
Nope, not at all. But my father has always told me. If you dangle raw meat in front of a lion, it will be sad that the lion ate you. You are still the victim, but why did you dangle the raw meat?

No young girl should be sexualized, period. However, this fake outrage from her family when they were complicit in exploiting her sexuality is laughable.

Look at me as sexy, but do not really look at me a sexy.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nope, not at all. But my father has always told me. If you dangle raw meat in front of a lion, it will be sad that the lion ate you.
So a grown adult male is a lion and an 11 year old child singing and posing on the internet is "raw meat". Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up. :yes:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Buuuuuuut....

......No Outrage When Her Underaged Ass Was Actually Laid Up With Some Shirtless 20 Year Old Dude In Photos.....Ok.....
I thought that what this thread was going to be about. I was like why they bringing all that up now and not then when it happened?

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Buuuuuuut....

He’s a piece of shit but the truth is her parents willfully allowed her roll with CACs like this on the regular.

I thought that what this thread was going to be about. I was like why they bringing all that up now and not then when it happened?

Because back then they defended it.

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know how the family felt about it but I remember when the photo of Willow laying with the guy came out, people in spheres weren’t liking it.

Either way, people are not absolutes and no one or ones are perfect. Let’s not continue down the rabbit hole of, you aren’t good with A but you are fine with B bc there are other things that could be brought up, like, why isn’t Will (the father saying anything). I don’t think the ad campaign was good but I think the YouTuber finding humor in what he did is worse.

Last edited:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Tatyana Ali was in a bikini by the pool at 15 on 'Fresh Prince.' I know 15 isn't 11, but I think I had to walk to the kitchen and get something to drink because I found my
Nope, not at all. But my father has always told me. If you dangle raw meat in front of a lion, it will be sad that the lion ate you. You are still the victim, but why did you dangle the raw meat?

No young girl should be sexualized, period. However, this fake outrage from her family when they were complicit in exploiting her sexuality is laughable.

Look at me as sexy, but do not really look at me a sexy.

We sexualized young girls when we were their age or younger back in my day.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Unfortunately, our society does it quite often and pretends it isn't happening until something adverse happens.

A couple of examples:

We see little dance troops shaking and popping like they are strippers. But, parents will think its cute or say "they killing it!"

We allow little girls to be enter pagents and be in full make up, adult hair styles, tight dresses, and even participate in swim suit categories. While reinforcing that this what they need to do to be considered beautiful and relevant.

Our society has selective outrage.

Last edited:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Was it wrong when I had my first wet dream at 11, the girl in my fantasy was a girl in my class named Rhonda and NOT a grown woman?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend