Jason Whitlock voted for the first time

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is a thread that is pinned to the front page about so-called black men voting.

The OP posts a Twitter link of one doing it but this was a one star thread :confused:

I thought that blueGOL wanted the so-called black man to vote but now it seems to be a problem?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I don't understand why people pay him any attention,he's a black man who says and does things for the attention,that's how he gets paid because if he wasn't he would be an security guard in some mall fucking with blacks while smoking weed on his breaks cause he hates his life.
White people like him because he says the things they can't say publicly. Same with the guy from North Carolina.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
who cares about him? It's no different than you voting Dem. You're two sides of the same dumbass.
NIgga if this ain't the realest shit I've heard or seen on BGOL in years. These political parties got so many niggaz on here divided when in reality they all the same type of corrupt puppets that sway the American voting blocks one way or the other. It's two sides of the same coin Republican or Democrat both sides are pieces of shit. We as black people have to get the most out these muthafuckaz no matter their party. Niggaz forget Dems were Republicans and Republicans were Democrats pre-Civil War then they flipped. Same side of the white pale devil coin. Only difference is who wants to face their oppressors head on a daily than those who wanna be stabbed in the back, I rather face my opressor head on than being lured thinking I have a white friend. Negores haven't had a white ally since John Brown and that was almost 200 yrs ago.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
NIgga if this ain't the realest shit I've heard or seen on BGOL in years. These political parties got so many niggaz on here divided when in reality they all the same type of corrupt puppets that sway the American voting blocks one way or the other. It's two sides of the same coin Republican or Democrat both sides are pieces of shit. We as black people have to get the most out these muthafuckaz no matter their party. Niggaz forget Dems were Republicans and Republicans were Democrats pre-Civil War then they flipped. Same side of the white pale devil coin. Only difference is who wants to face their oppressors head on a daily than those who wanna be stabbed in the back, I rather face my opressor head on than being lured thinking I have a white friend. Negores haven't had a white ally since John Brown and that was almost 200 yrs ago.

We know that the parties switched. And we also know the history why. We know the context of the Dixiecrats, LBJ, the Civil Rights Act, Barry Goldwater and the Southern Strategy.

We know "both sides are the same" is just a lazy take. The sides vote almost 100% opposite on every single piece of legislation.

Id Dems had appointed the last 3 SCOTUS judges, Affirmative Action, and Roe would still be law and the Voting Rights Act would have been restored. How is that the same?

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
i'm truly confused at your non voting mofos. quick to talk about not gonna vote for either republicans and democrats and choose to vote at all? How is not voting improving you? your family? your opportunities? getting the laws you care about passed or rescinded? putting people in position of power to affect your world in a more positive manner? Tell me how in the fuck can you not vote and expect any of the shit you think and feel about to bring about change in the matter you think should? Seems to me to me you find it easier to not vote, sit around and bitch and moan about shit than to do the most basic of things (voting is not hard). Oh btw, you don't matter anyway because your getting played. the game is rigged both democratic and republicans know you don't vote, so they are counting on you not to show up and vote. they don't gain or lose your vote but benefit from you not showing up because they are targeting those who do vote and will get them into office.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
i'm truly confused at your non voting mofos. quick to talk about not gonna vote for either republicans and democrats and choose to vote at all? How is not voting improving you? your family? your opportunities? getting the laws you care about passed or rescinded? putting people in position of power to affect your world in a more positive manner? Tell me how in the fuck can you not vote and expect any of the shit you think and feel about to bring about change in the matter you think should? Seems to me to me you find it easier to not vote, sit around and bitch and moan about shit than to do the most basic of things (voting is not hard). Oh btw, you don't matter anyway because your getting played. the game is rigged both democratic and republicans know you don't vote, so they are counting on you not to show up and vote. they don't gain or lose your vote but benefit from you not showing up because they are targeting those who do vote and will get them into office.
Ok,since you're slow, I will put it this way.

Don't change any variables or make questions, but answer honestly.

Company A has 20% black employees and without their contribution, the company will go bankrupt in a day. If your employer says I'm cutting all black employees' wage in half, is your reaction:

A) "It's okay, boss" and whistle to work with your lunch pail, "boss sure does love us, if we keep working, one day, he is going to do right"
B) try to gather as many of your other employees to not work until you get your demands met, you may suffer in the short term, but in the end, they would have to give in to your leverage because they need your contribution

some slaves worked the fields, hoping one day the white man will respect them and the Good Book the white man used to keep them in place would some day come true
some slaves stayed in the big house, did as they were told so they can get pats on the back and kissed ass any chance they got

the brave and few slaves rebelled or escaped so they can live life on their own terms, and didn't believe any of the white man's bullshit.

y'all just a bunch of field slaves talking shit about house slaves. you get a little more respect from me, but

still slave.

In fact, the things you fight for - roe vs Wade, trans rights, gay rights, is so far removed from your original people, its proof you are still a brainwashed slave. The continent where you are actually from does not support this bullshit but you have been made to adopt to their perversion over your own rights.

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
4 years from now, after all the campaign signs are taken down from the yard, and all the debates and anger toward the other party ends, and you realize your life was just the same as it was four years ago, you might finally come to the thought - "Oh yeah, we're getting played." For others, it might take a few more election cycles while others refuse to accept the truth because the hard work it takes to change it.

War or leverage, pick one.

If not, remain an underclass as designed so the poor white working class can look down instead of up so the elites can stay in power. Black wealth hasn't increased in 70 years compared to whites, jails will still filled with us as designed to keep cheap labor, and the same promises will be made to put you on the hook with a touch of black culture to keep you interested.

There is a reason that black families are purposely kept divided and black women are propped up in media as the aggressors so they can be easily bought off, and women are easily influenced by the white man by money and security. They won't necessarily do the brave action needed to have freedom and will submit for security. There is a reason black males are made feminine and as they get raised alone by a black mother, they are more prone to think like her and remove all of the rebellion inside a wild stallion.

Eyes are opening though.

Last edited:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
4 years from now, after all the campaign signs are taken down from the yard, and all the debates and anger toward the other party ends, and you realize your life was just the same as it was four years ago, you might finally come to the thought - "Oh yeah, we're getting played." For others, it might take a few more election cycles while others refuse to accept the truth because the hard work it takes to change it.
Sorry bruh but when you make enough for the government to take up to 35 - 37% of your income and when you have an expensive house...

And dumbasses like Donald Trump cap your State and Local Tax deduction to 12 K.

Yeah life ain't the same.