Jennifer Lopez graces the cover of Variety

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GGOvnOdaQAAcYGc

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Well, those of us who knew her from the start knew she ain't shit. She's kept herself moderately together. It does take work so props for that. But she also has a gang of motherfuckers helping her to look that way. Not the least of whom are surgeons and Photoshop experts.

And that girl had not a damn thing to apologize for because jenny can't sing for shit. She sounded horrible live on SNL. I think she's still trying to find the proper key.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
According to Rosie Perez, Tommy Davidson, Salma Hayek and others Jennifer Lopez is an untrustworthy backstabbing conniving bitch who fucked over many of the people who helped her early in her career. I bet they ain't lying. :hmm:
I will never forget the bitch visited Ramstein AFB in Germany back in 01/02. All she did was complain. that was early in her career so I can imagine she's gotten worse

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
re​
She came to J.Lo with tears in her eyes?​
memeber when kim wayans did the same shit on oprah's couch

apologizing and throwing her brothers under the bus

nothing more dangerous than when a broad get blinded by newfound "success"

they will sell your ass out in a milli-second and try to act like they never did any dirt to get where they are

:cool:

dwayne1376

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
re

memeber when kim wayans did the same shit on oprah's couch

apologizing and throwing her brothers under the bus

nothing more dangerous than when a broad get blinded by newfound "success"

they will sell your ass out in a milli-second and try to act like they never did any dirt to get where they are

:cool:
I never knew Kim Wayans did that. Im going to have to find that clip. Thats crazy to me.

Journey

Rising Star
Registered

It's amazing the transformation between her old pics and most recent ones. If you didn't know who she was you almost have a hard time recognizing or believing It's the same person. In her recent pics she looks almost white or European-ish. Nothing about her features look distinctly hispanic or latina as oppose to when she was younger.