Jimmy Henchmen had beef with Suge Knight

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jimmy Henchmen had his boy shoot suge knight 2005 kanye west after party in Miami
http://www.ballerstatus.com/2017/05...-henchman-suge-knight-confrontation-shooting/

Menu
Photographer Details Jimmy Henchman-Suge Knight Confrontation Before Shooting
05/03/2017 • By Staff

suge-jimmy-400x267.jpg

Jimmy Henchman and Suge Knight are two notorious figures in the hip-hop industry, who have been among the most feared for years. And, the two have a bit of history, which may have culminated back in 2005, when Suge was shot inside Kanye West’s VMAs party in Miami.

Veteran photographer Johnny Nunez witnessed the shooting as it took place and recently told the story during an interview on ItsTheReals’ A Waste of Time podcast.

In the audio below (around the 51:40 mark), Nunez explains how Henchman and Suge Knight came face-to-face inside the party just before shots rang out.

“About a few weeks prior, or maybe the year before, Kanye West… The Shore Club… I’ll never forget, because it was very vivid,” he described. “Jimmy [Henchman] was there, who manages The Game at the time. He says, ‘Come with me. I want you to get this photograph.’ I just saw Suge Knight by the bar. I said, ‘Jimmy, I don’t think it’s a wise idea for you to go over there.’ He says, ‘Nah, it’s a wise idea. Get your camera. When I give you the head nod, I want you to get this photo.’ I’m like, ‘Okay.’ So next thing I know, I follow him, and there’s Suge Knight leaned up against the bar, and with his talented blow, he’d make a perfect circle of a cigar smoke. And I’m like, ‘Oh sh*t, what the hell?’ So next thing I know, I saw Suge inhale, and when he exhaled, he blew out a perfect circular ring of smoke right into Jimmy’s face. Then, Jimmy did one head nod to the left, and then looked at me and did one head nod to me, and I’m like, ‘What am I shooting?’ Some guy with a musket just comes from behind Suge, and BOOM! Shoots him right there.”

This isn’t new information. Back in 2013, court docs unearthed by The Smoking Gun fingered Henchman as the person responsible for Suge’s shooting.

In 2014, Suge was shot again at a VMAs party in Los Angeles at 1OAK, hosted by Chris Brown.

Also, here is an article of Jimmy Henchmen former street lieutenant becoming an informant against Jimmy and admitting to shooting Suge for Jimmy
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/suge-knight-shooting-564321

Last edited: