JOE BIDEN AND DONALD TRUMP DEBATE IN ATLANTA : POLL: WHO WINS THE ELECTION?

Not who you WANT to win, who do you THINK wins?

• Total voters

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am being detained and forced to watch your stupid debates. This is torture and a violation of the Geneva convention.

gettyimages-698911.jpg

Didn't they do this to detainees at Guantanamo? By holding me hostage, it forces me to get involved in the affairs of U.S. This gives a false pretext to take action.

I have had other countries use this tactic.

Last edited:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I can’t wait to see this shit. Biden is gonna stutter and blink, while Trump rolls his eyes and flops his arms. Trump will start out spewing regurgitated Fox News points. Biden will try to be civil with the beast and fuck up. Shit show ready to happen.
I think Trump is loud enough to be heard when they mute his mic. Of course he will play the victim when this happens.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's this type of stuff the right uses to rally their people.

Who does this serve? Democrats already hate him and are gonna vote Biden so what's the point of this?

For idiots that have a problem, same goes for the other side.
Man, there is NO one who is undecided, nor will be swayed by a billboard. You’re either dumb as fuck or a racist if you’re voting for Trump. They don’t need anything else to help themselves decide.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, there is NO one who is undecided, nor will be swayed by a billboard. You’re either dumb as fuck or a racist if you’re voting for Trump. They don’t need anything else to help themselves decide.

My point is there's no need for the billboard, so why do it other than to make somebody with deep pockets feel good.

All it will do is lead off Fox News, they will use in their ongoing narrative that he's being politically persecuted, it ain't gonna get anyone else to vote Biden. It's doubtful to have a positive effect for Democrats but could have a negative effect.