JOE BIDEN AND DONALD TRUMP DEBATE IN ATLANTA : POLL: WHO WINS THE ELECTION?

Not who you WANT to win, who do you THINK wins?

• Total voters

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So we're acting like term limits aren't a thing anymore?

And you co-signing this nonsense. Although I get that your main point was that they aren't into this idea anyway.

You're right, sorry, this was Essence from a few years back, she must have been answering a question about whether or not she herself would run and her answer was that they have given all they can give to the country, it's someone else's turn/problem etc.

I was there and took video...had it on my phone but I deleted it.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're right, sorry, this was Essence from a few years back, she must have been answering a question about whether or not she herself would run and her answer was that they have given all they can give to the country, it's someone else's turn/problem etc.

I was there and took video...had it on my phone but I deleted it.
No worries. I figured that might be it, because I know her running comes up every now and then.

For what it's worth, I agree with her sentiment. They did their time, and there should be someone, a considerable number of someones, who could fill the role and not be total failures at it.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

democrats say any stupid shit, the only muthafuckas who RIPEED AWAY OUR FREEDOMS

and WAS SAYING STUPID SHIT LIKE..

FUCK YO FREEDOM were the die hard democrats....

its crazy how stupid they think people are..

Oh yea, the reason Trumped won the debate, is NOT because he looked

COMPETENT enough to be president, oh NOOOOOO he won because he wasnt FACT CHECKED...

no he WON because BIDEN needs to go SIT THE FUCK DOWN SOMEWHERE,

he is NOT COMPETENT enough to lead anybody anywhere!!!

you see how his SON TURNED OUT??? leavin cocain baggies all in the white house,

this is the same fuckin racist piece of shit that wanted to lock "black" and "brown" folk up,

for the SAME SHIT, HIS SON IS LEAVING ALL OVER THE WHITE HOUSE..

FUCK THAT GUY

AND

FUCK THAT GUYS PARTY!!!

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Trump shouldn't be nowhere close in the polls or even win a debate considering all his bullshit.
The fact that he's even in a position to win should be a huuuuge concern to dems about their messaging and candidate.
Come July 11th we probably won't have to worry about Trumpf for a while.. hopefully that Supreme Court ruling comes down today

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

They do need to get the homeless off the street though. Use all that wasted land in North Dakota or Montana etc and build a giant encampment with housing for them. But this shit around here is unacceptable. They leave trash all over the city

DEsoqzKVoAAdPJP

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
That's NOT how this works :lol:
See, that's the whole point right there. They want to win how they want to win. This is not about doing what's best for the country. They want to put up an old man in his dotage, and they want us to accept it because of the traditions. PERIOD!

There may be plenty of alternative solutions, but none will be accepted because "That's not how this works" traditionally.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
See, that's the whole point right there. They want to win how they want to win. This is not about doing what's best for the country. They want to put up an old man in his dotage, and they want us to accept it because of the traditions. PERIOD!

There may be plenty of alternative solutions, but none will be accepted because "That's not how this works" traditionally.
I didn't say anything about " tradition". The mechanics of inserting another candidate this LATE in an election year is not feasible. But hey, non-viable 3rd party candidates are available for folks that want to make an empty symbolic statement.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn that's crazy, Trump couldn't even be a mentor in the Big Brother Big Sister program!! WOW LOL

Oh wait, BGOL doesn't believe in the power of mentoring....DAMN I forgot...

Who can be a Big?

Volunteer Eligibility Criteria​

Our volunteers come from all kinds of backgrounds and represent many different identities. Our program thrives when the diversity of our mentors matches the diversity of the youth in our program. Though there is no one “perfect” mentor profile, there are some basic criteria mentors must meet to apply. Mentors must:
  • Be at least 18 years of age.
  • Reside in/near and be willing to drive to your Little within our service area (Portland metro area, including Vancouver, WA) 
  • Be willing and able to make at least a one-year commitment to the program from the time of matching
  • Be willing and able to meet with your Little two to four times per month.
  • Be willing and able to complete fingerprint background check upon enrollment, as well as renewals every 3 years.
  • Possess at least the minimum limits of auto liability insurance if you intend to drive your Little. Volunteers are responsible for transporting their Little during outings.
  • Have a safe driving record (no DUIs within the past five years; no more than two moving violations in the past year).
  • Never have been convicted of a felony.
  • Demonstrate current appropriate alcohol and drug use.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I didn't say anything about " tradition". The mechanics of inserting another candidate this LATE in an election year is not feasible. But hey, non-viable 3rd party candidates are available for folks that want to make an empty symbolic statement.
No, you didn't say tradition... I said tradition.

If the mechanics are not feasible, then they need to get better mechanics. Money and Power can make anything happen.

The Dems are going to fuck around and lose this thing because of their loyalty to Biden (the man) and not to the country they're supposed to be serving. They're serving up the country to Trump because they don't want to admit they made a mistake by putting Biden (the old man) up.

Just get a younger gun up, throw everything behind him and get this thing cracking.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Genocide yes, against arabs.

You DO know that the relationship between arabs and Black Africans has historically been one of master and slave, don't you?
Of course you don't
If that is the best you got, give up. I cannot be responsible for the fact that young folks don't have attention spans longer than a millisecond.

It really is that fucking simple.

All the rest is just bullshit.