Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wanted Cooper, but he withdrew. I don't care for Kelly because he's weird and unions don't like him. The rest are cookie cutter Whyte Boyz so I don't think which one she chooses matters.
People in NC would be in deep shit if she choose Cooper,..........because the Lt. Gov is a Republican.
That nigga would start undoing any and everything once he's in charge......he'd definitely try to find Trump the votes he need.
Cooper wants to avoid that from happening.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
People in NC would be in deep shit if she choose Cooper,..........because the Lt. Gov is a Republican.
That nigga would start undoing any and everything once he's in charge......he'd definitely try to find Trump the votes he need.
Cooper wants to avoid that from happening.

Absolutely.

Replicants are running a bad candidate right now because Mark Robinson is crazy as hell. Cooper definitely is putting the state and the Democratic Party ahead of his ambitions to extend his political career.

The biggest is that Roy has maintained abortion rights in a house and senate GOP majority. The last thing we need is Robinson in office and Roy knows it. The timing was just bad for him.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
People again what happened to Donald Trump today? At that event I could have told you could have happened yesterday he was racist right in front of them. There will be held to pay to this black organization after today.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This me

BobFromAccounting.png

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that shitshow event was supposed to go for an hour and his team pulled in 30 minutes in, right as they were about to ask him about Project 25. lol

I caught that...as soon as project 2025 was mentioned they got the order to pull him off the stage...lmao

This CAC and CACs like him have the ability to Pander to Black people while Pathologizing and disrespecting us at the same time.

This CAC came to get a photo Op and lie to a crowd of black people unchecked in "Chicago!" while telling us that we're lazy, late, shift less, unorganized unprofessional at the same time.

Telling us "I'm fighting for you against the immigrants from taking those unskilled labor jobs that you should be doing" it's hilarious that some so-called black people don't recognize the tactics being used.

plus they always travel with a propaganda team of paparazzi and plants placed in the audience

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I caught that...as soon as project 2025 was mentioned they got the order to pull him off the stage...lmao

This CAC and CACs like him have the ability to Pander to Black people while Pathologizing and disrespecting us at the same time.

This CAC came to get a photo Op and lie to a crowd of black people unchecked in "Chicago!" while telling us that we're lazy, late, shift less, unorganized unprofessional at the same time.

Telling us "I'm fighting for you against the immigrants from taking those unskilled labor jobs that you should be doing" it's hilarious that some so-called black people don't recognize the tactics being used.

plus they always travel with a propaganda team of paparazzi and plants placed in the audience

Nice write up and summary! Good stuff…looking forward to reading your post more often.