Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lolz President Biden with the soundbite of the day. Dark Brandon is still in there somewhere.....

Same energy

giphy.gif

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Lolz President Biden with the soundbite of the day. Dark Brandon is still in there somewhere.....

I think not serving a second term will be the best thing for him.

I'd be willing to bet he isn't as far gone mentally as is believed and I would bet that a lot of the cognitive issues exhibited were caused by and worsened due to the ridiculous amount if pressure and stress of that position.

Him leaving in 2025 will probably add years to his life and will result in a significant decrease in the symptoms he's exhibited.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I think not serving a second term will be the best thing for him.

I'd be willing to bet he isn't as far gone mentally as is believed and I would bet that a lot of the cognitive issues exhibited were caused by and worsened due to the ridiculous amount if pressure and stress of that position.

Him leaving in 2025 will probably add years to his life and will result in a significant decrease in the symptoms he's exhibited.
Yeah, I agree. I've spoken to and known many older folks through the years and although some may move slow and talk slow, mentally, many remain sharp.

That definitely could be the case with Biden. I think the stress of the job, his age, his stutter and the stress of his son's legal issues have taken a toll on him.

He's probably still mentally sharp just slowed down due to what I described above.

Chump doesn't seem as slow because that fucker has zero fucks to give for anyone but himself lolz.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I agree. I've spoken to and known many older folks through the years and although some may move slow and talk slow, mentally, many remain sharp.

That definitely could be the case with Biden. I think the stress of the job, his age, his stutter and the stress of his son's legal issues have taken a toll on him.

He's probably still mentally sharp just slowed down due to what I described above.

Chump doesn't seem as slow because that fucker has zero fucks to give for anyone but himself lolz.

No doubt.

One of the things reported following that was telling to me was that they'd see a significant decline the later he stayed up and particularly when he was traveling extensively.

As far as Trump the thing is he's genuinely never been the sharpest person or a great speaker so people are used to him just rambling incoherently which they accept as long as he can punctuate it with something that excites his crowd like insults or fake tough talking.

The bar is really ridiculously low.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Good news but people need to calm down a little bit.

A 4 point lead is far from commanding and that number is usually in most polls margin of error.
Alot of racist secret Trump voters. I still see a bunch of idiots and coon ass niggas selling Trump merch on the side of the road . How they don’t get stomped out is beyond comprehension. This ain’t Alabama.

Unfortunately Trumps going to win because he cheats

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good news but people need to calm down a little bit.

A 4 point lead is far from commanding and that number is usually in most polls margin of error.

Exactly! There are a lot more variables to this and one of the biggest ones is some of the old/new suppression tactics the GOP has implemented and has ready-to-go pre-, in-play, and post-elections.

Sadly, the margin for Kamala to win with all the bullshit they're about to pull needs to be HUGE.

Can't have this thing within the error of margin going to the Supreme Court of something...

Last edited:

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor

I believe this as well. His mind is fine.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

More than 400 Silicon Valley investors pledge support for Harris​

Summer Concepcion
More than 400 venture capitalists and tech leaders have pledged their support for Harris’ presidential campaign.
Entrepreneurs Mark Cuban and LinkedIn founder Reid Hoffman are among the growing list of business leaders who've signed a letter published on a new “VCs for Kamala” website.
“We spend our days looking for, investing in and supporting entrepreneurs who are building the future,” the letter says. “We are pro-business, pro-American dream, pro-entrepreneurship, and pro-technological progress.”
“We also believe in democracy as the backbone of our nation. We believe that strong, trustworthy institutions are a feature, not a bug, and that our industry — and every other industry — would collapse without them,” it continues. “That is what’s at stake in this election. Everything else, we can solve through constructive dialogue with political leaders and institutions willing to talk to us.”

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
"Barack Obama wasn't Black until he married Michelle. He was raised by a white mother and her CAC family. He didn't become Black until much later in life."

"The Rock isn't Black because he was raised by his Samoan family, and Rocky Johnson was actually Canadian, not African American. He didn't become Black until he filmed Black Adam."

This is how some of these fools sound like when discussing Kamala Harris.

Last edited: