ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
bo6ee3tvs9gd1.jpeg
When Kamala wins he might be asking for a position on her staff :rolleyes::lol:

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
democrat with some spunk, dude is kinda a straight shooter...

smh I'm so damn local and broke I don't even know outside florida like that smh...

Yeah, I feel like it's between him, Brashear and Kelly...

He's from a swing state (Pennsylvania)....the only problem is, he's Jewish, made some suspect remarks about the Palestinian protestors which could hurt the campaign in Michigan etc. AND theres an alleged sexual harrassment case he's involved with.

as far as not knowing, its all good bro...we're all learning shit at a different pace.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I feel like it's between him, Brashear and Kelly...

He's from a swing state (Pennsylvania)....the only problem is, he's Jewish, made some suspect remarks about the Palestinian protestors which could hurt the campaign in Michigan etc. AND theres an alleged sexual harrassment case he's involved with.
If that's the case, I would go with Beshear. He should speak to midwestern CACs.

I like Kelly too, but I think holding onto the states in and around the midwest is more important than AZ, which did go Blue in 2020.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is this that bitch ass sambo that wears MAGA shit and makes puppy dog eyes at every white person walking by hoping for a pat on the head and a butter biscuit?

Man, can we please halt the butter biscuits disrespect? It’s troubling how we associate that with coons and sambos. I had a butter biscuit this morning with grape jelly. Yall not going to make me feel ashamed. :lol:

Last edited:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You're trying too hard hoping to get some attention.
Nah im not... ive never given a fucj about how you niggaahz think & feel about what i say here.
Kamalah Harria is a cunt bitch. Fuch her & her mother. That wanna be a niggaah bitch wont ever be the president of nothing but being the pass around buss down dick suck & ass fuck bitch.

Ill support her kenndy style limo ride ending .

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Nah im not... ive never given a fucj about how you niggaahz think & feel about what i say here.
Kamalah Harria is a cunt bitch. Fuch her & her mother. That wanna be a niggaah bitch wont ever be the president of nothing but being the pass around buss down dick suck & ass fuck bitch.

Ill support her kenndy style limo ride ending .

Nah, nigga. You doing way too much. Fuck around and catch a case talking that crazy shit. Someone please ban this clown.